Feedback - Tribe overviews

Reaction score
its a great tool either for GOOD LEADERS either for fake/spy aristocracy!
i know of a hole world that yesterday was destroyed due to money and spies within few hours without this feature, 3 out of 4 continents press delete!
can we stop moving forward cuz of some cons that already exist? cuz ppl will never stop to act dirty in games?
NO!

so KEEP UP GUYS
its a strong feature and its the players responsibility to use is properly

i want to add some ideas on that
GENERALLY make it replace the vault and allow the leaders to see the member villages as their own, within their own groups
A as said above it should recognize at least the available nukes B present, for every different member and the entire tribe, the total numbers of each troop and average per village specialty and C add the population infos on the troops overview
if a village has more off pop then its off and more def pop then its def, simple
for a huge tribe watching thousand of villages wont help the way it is
but with that you would know A how many villages you can count for the next OP B how much is the total numbers of each player and the tribe and C compare

the next step is to transfer those info in our own overview or combine the current overview with our own groups
then we could count by clicking on a dynamic group our tribe's power at that moment
i love dynamic groups when you have lot of villages :D

i can explain more but i dont want to keep destroying your eyes for now :p

slalom-7

Deleted User - 4801192

I hate this feature.
It helps the small number of good Dukes to win more easily.
It helps the cheating Dukes (of which there are too many) to cheat even more.
It does nothing for weaker players and beginners other than put targets on their backs.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@JawJaw

Improvements for the Tribal Overviews: (the part that already got implemented into the game)

how the welcome page looks like. Previously it was better and easier "to read"
See how you only see blue dots now for new events happened? Before they were green for successful ennoblements and red for lost villages.
It is really hard to quickly tell now wether your tribemembers lost or won alot of villages today. In fact, you cant tell at all anymore unless you read every line of text there is and search for the word "lost" or "conquered". So I suggest to bring back the green and red dots and/or highlight the "lost" and "conquered" to red or green respectively.

part 2

while the red and green noble icons are nice to look at, its hard to tell if they are green or red. Previously the green and red dots for won/lost villages were easier to see. Maybe lessen the transparency. Also, you could add a yellow noble icon for ennoblements within the tribe, when 1 tribe member nobles from another.

part 3.

the text that shows gives less information now. It now only says "Ragestyles has won village a."
Previously it told me this. "Ragestyles has won village a from player b in tribe c."

why has this text been "nerfed"? (on the welcome page and in the tribe overview)
No reason...

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Just restarting to be active in the game again so there is a lot of things I havent used yet.
Where as I can see the benefits from it at later stages of the game from past experiences I find giving out this much info is crazy.
With that in mind I see no harm in this but dont be expecting it to be used at the start unless you are only with players you trust.

DeletedUser119753

Although can understand some people's reservations, as sadly it seems there is always going to be those who will try and take advantage..used as intended, would be a great help to a tribe's leadership.
But although sharing the information will be optional, might this not create its own problems.....as if you were a Duke/Baron of a tribe, wouldn't you have reservations about wanting to retain someone in your tribe who DIDN'T want to share this information?
Perhaps people should make this choice BEFORE joining a tribe ie: becomes compulsory if you JOIN, but you can always choose NOT to join..so still gives the player a choice.

DeletedUser88057

Relunctantly agree to Dukes having this info ...........but not barons as well..they can request the info they need from the Duke.... but giving them access doesnt sit well with me...as we have to put our trust in too many people if barons are included so we may as well let the whole tribe have access to all this info ..or JUST the Dukes..

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
@JawJaw

Improvements for the Tribal Overviews: (the part that already got implemented into the game)

how the welcome page looks like. Previously it was better and easier "to read"
See how you only see blue dots now for new events happened? Before they were green for successful ennoblements and red for lost villages.
It is really hard to quickly tell now wether your tribemembers lost or won alot of villages today. In fact, you cant tell at all anymore unless you read every line of text there is and search for the word "lost" or "conquered". So I suggest to bring back the green and red dots and/or highlight the "lost" and "conquered" to red or green respectively.

Ref. this part, it's a known bug and will be resolved. :)

The other parts have been submitted :)

Reaction score
Relunctantly agree to Dukes having this info ...........but not barons as well..they can request the info they need from the Duke.... but giving them access doesnt sit well with me...as we have to put our trust in too many people if barons are included so we may as well let the whole tribe have access to all this info ..or JUST the Dukes..
my friend you are wrong
is everyone on a tribe baron? no
barons are ppl who are trusted and need to do jobs for the tribe just like dukes but cant disband the tribe
your way if you need to do an important job you would have the ability to even disband the tribe
so better chances for dirty players
being able to see those info without being duke can be a protection for the tribe, not a leak

morphic

This is a fundamental shift in the balance of trust within the game. People have to trust there leaders and gain trust within the tribe through their actions (or inaction)

If you have a sit set up you have knowledge of when your leaders have checked up on you, this feature gives them the ability to monitor actions without the player being aware when it is occurring. I have played enough worlds to know that leaders often have their own agenda, they often fall out.

What this boils down to is a snoopers charter.

With the trust dynamic shifting this far I don't think this game is for me anymore, I don't want to play a game where my account is being micromanaged by others.

It's a trust game, now the trust only extends one way.

Horde

Reaction score
This is a fundamental shift in the balance of trust within the game. People have to trust there leaders and gain trust within the tribe through their actions (or inaction)

If you have a sit set up you have knowledge of when your leaders have checked up on you, this feature gives them the ability to monitor actions without the player being aware when it is occurring. I have played enough worlds to know that leaders often have their own agenda, they often fall out.

What this boils down to is a snoopers charter.

With the trust dynamic shifting this far I don't think this game is for me anymore, I don't want to play a game where my account is being micromanaged by others.

It's a trust game, now the trust only extends one way.
Trust ? If you believe there is trust in this game then you are late about few years for sure.

This isn't problem with trust it is that players lie about troops when tribe are fighting wars ;)

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So after looking into this new function/update a bit more I have noticed a few stuff that could need a change...

* Rename Enroute to Incoming troops in Defence tab, since it is what Enroute row is showing right now and probably is meant to show...
How it is right now.

* Bring back Ennoblements filter for Welcome Page (just like the one in tribe overview), and make the Ennoblements in Tribe Overview much better, right now there is no colorcoding/symbols saying if it was a lost or conquered village. Except this little detail...
Pics didnt want to work :(
Did you see this on the Pic above? No? Exactly...

* Make it so you see who (Player + Tribe) you took the village from / lost village to in Welcome Page / Tribe Overview, like it was before the update.
Not like this...

Might come back with more things to change... Who knows what I'll find? :rolleyes:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Another thing with the Defence tab I noticed today!

Its a bit inconvenient that you can only see the troops sent from the tribe in the Enroute row under defence tab, and not from allies / friends... :(
Maybe this row could include both deff sent from the Tribe + deff sent from people with shared commands to the player receiving the deff??

Short scenario to explain it:
* Player A is in Tribe 1.
* Player B is in Tribe 1.
* Player C is in Tribe 2.
* Player D is Duke in Tribe 1.
* Player C (and B) shares commands with Player A.
* Player A is under attack, both Player B and Player C sends support to Player A.
* Player D checks the Defence tab under Tribe Overview and sees the combined strength of Player B & C's deff sent to Player A.

Note: Player A can already see the combined strength of Player B & D's deff under the request page in the rally point, so this means the function "already exist" in the game to make it visible in the Enroute row under Tribe Overview.