Feedback World 104!

DeletedUser122607

I have been playing for almost ten years now and have seen drastic changes in TW. I have played single accounts but prefer to co-play. Regardless, limiting noble distance makes my blood boil. You are deliberately restricting how far a player can go to grow. I am surprised you didn't slam us with a farming restriction too. The member size has decreased as well. Is it that TW is not as popular and you feel you need to make these changes? The worlds are getting worse each time. I am disappointed!

Pam
aka Rangeley773; Minerva: Niccolette
coplayer for Conan128

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I have been playing for almost ten years now and have seen drastic changes in TW. I have played single accounts but prefer to co-play. Regardless, limiting noble distance makes my blood boil. You are deliberately restricting how far a player can go to grow. I am surprised you didn't slam us with a farming restriction too. The member size has decreased as well. Is it that TW is not as popular and you feel you need to make these changes? The worlds are getting worse each time. I am disappointed!

Pam
aka Rangeley773; Minerva: Niccolette
coplayer for Conan128

Hi Pam!

Thanks for your feedback. Please note that the noble walking distance has in fact been present for several years already (actually, it is one of the oldest settings in existence) and has been used for the majority of the worlds in the entire Tribal Wars history. It is actually even a minority of worlds that didn't have it. The only reason that you noticed it is probably because we have started adding it to our announcements since world 102.

As for tribe limit, note that our worlds have been getting smaller. Smaller worlds means smaller tribes. We want to add to the challenge to avoid that players just create mass-recruiting tribes and recruit their way to the win. This way we want to achieve fair battles where quality of the player prevails instead of the quantity.

Thanks again for your remarks!

A Perfect Circle

Hi Pam!

As for tribe limit, note that our worlds have been getting smaller. Smaller worlds means smaller tribes. We want to add to the challenge to avoid that players just create mass-recruiting tribes and recruit their way to the win. This way we want to achieve fair battles where quality of the player prevails instead of the quantity.

Thanks again for your remarks!

Is there any plans to try to bolster numbers for newer worlds or is this trend of fewer and fewer players the accepted norm?

tudadar

Reaction score
What happened to all the bonus villages? It seems every world there are less and less bonus villages per player villages but according to world settings its just bonus yes or no. Not a specific stated nerf.

97 is 4200 bonuses out of 36k villages
99 is 2500 bonuses out of 32k
101 is 1600 out of 28k
102 is 580 out of 35k
103 is 900 out of 26k

104 is barely any :

Number of players: 4238
Total villages: 4.673 (1.10 per player)
Player villages: 4.232
Barbarian villages: 435
Bonus villages: 85

W96 seemed like there was a bonus every 7ish villages instead of every 50+ish

With a 1 in 50+ ratio it doesn't even seem worth having them exist anymore. Most popular bonuses I see are siege also and those are pretty bad since bonfires stopped existing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122655

These statistics are not surprising.
Soon this .Net server will be completely empty. I think. I played on different servers. Many years. I came here on .net for the first time. I planned to play in this world. I was preparing for this game.
But I face such difficulties for the first time. My team is on the verge of complete removal. Impossible to play, impossible to make plans, impossible to enjoy the game.
It's not my people's fault. And it's not the fault of those people who are still trying to play on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
What happened to all the bonus villages? It seems every world there are less and less bonus villages per player villages but according to world settings its just bonus yes or no. Not a specific stated nerf.

97 is 4200 bonuses out of 36k villages
99 is 2500 bonuses out of 32k
101 is 1600 out of 28k
102 is 580 out of 35k
103 is 900 out of 26k

104 is barely any :

Number of players: 4238
Total villages: 4.673 (1.10 per player)
Player villages: 4.232
Barbarian villages: 435
Bonus villages: 85

W96 seemed like there was a bonus every 7ish villages instead of every 50+ish

With a 1 in 50+ ratio it doesn't even seem worth having them exist anymore. Most popular bonuses I see are siege also and those are pretty bad since bonfires stopped existing.

Hi

Thanks for this comment, it is true that we have lowered the amount of barbs a little bit in the last few worlds. I appreciate the feedback you gave and we'll keep it into account for the next world, where we will add a little more barbs again :)

Thanks!

DeletedUser122674

Hello, i have returned after a very long break from w23/25 on world111222 to try out tribal wars again. I thought i would pick it up since i have more time and understand a lot more than when i was a child but InnoGames has seriously destroyed this game. I understand that players needed to pay for services to support the company/server/staff who works hard at this game and that the market/player-base has been shrinking but the PP Exchange is killing this game.

I have a co-player, excel sheets to calculate optimal farm(i can link it if you want) : lc per run, scripts for farming certain sets of villages with certain amounts of lc:distance and so on. I am one of the first to reach 1million farmed in the world as i have been at the top of global daily resources plundered with 100k(3 days ago) 150k(2days ago) and 150k (yesterday). Even with all my progress, understanding of early game pits, focus on farming my entire 21x21, Loot Assistant and more, i cannot outgrow my neighbours on the east.

They do not even farm, ever. They have 2k farmed at most ever yet they have significantly more troops than i do as they have been paying for resources from past farmed worlds/money.
If this game was pay 2 play i might still be fine with as an adult but it is reaching pay 2 win levels.
I have 11 PP farmers in my 7v7 who i have been catapulting down for 4 days now and they don't quit because they must farm pp if they have any hopes of winning another world. They earn roughly 1k pp per day with 20% boosted pits sell all of their resources thus i can't even farm any resources without destroying their militia multiple times as i catapult down their farms/market.

There's only 3 types of players in tribal wars now:
Those who farm pp
Those who use pp they have farmed/purchased
And those who get conquered by pp users before they can reach nobles because they're not"active enough."

If i am active 24/7 with my co-player with the most optimal set-up to farm players everyday and i cannot stand a chance to these pp farmers, how can you justify this game to be not be "pay-to-play"?

There is no cap on pp exchange, purchasing pp allows you to get as many resources as you want with even a lvl 1 market. When has tribal war ever uncapped something?

This game is getting extremely frustrating to try to catch up to players who do not put any effort into the game except swipe a credit card.
PP farming is literally not playing a world so u have an advantage in a fresh world while destroying any morale of players who actually want to try their best in this game.

Most people also say "go play classic". There is only one classic world that has started a long time ago. This will be my last world, and my last time playing tribal wars unless InnoGames wants to even address pay 2 win. The Suggestion forum is filled with player experience like mine yet i do not see any action done by the company so far to curtain this. Thank you for an interesting childhood Tribal Wars. I'll always remember you as an actual mmo strategy game.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello, i have returned after a very long break from w23/25 on world111222 to try out tribal wars again. I thought i would pick it up since i have more time and understand a lot more than when i was a child but InnoGames has seriously destroyed this game. I understand that players needed to pay for services to support the company/server/staff who works hard at this game and that the market/player-base has been shrinking but the PP Exchange is killing this game.

I have a co-player, excel sheets to calculate optimal farm(i can link it if you want) : lc per run, scripts for farming certain sets of villages with certain amounts of lc:distance and so on. I am one of the first to reach 1million farmed in the world as i have been at the top of global daily resources plundered with 100k(3 days ago) 150k(2days ago) and 150k (yesterday). Even with all my progress, understanding of early game pits, focus on farming my entire 21x21, Loot Assistant and more, i cannot outgrow my neighbours on the east.

They do not even farm, ever. They have 2k farmed at most ever yet they have significantly more troops than i do as they have been paying for resources from past farmed worlds/money.
If this game was pay 2 play i might still be fine with as an adult but it is reaching pay 2 win levels.
I have 11 PP farmers in my 7v7 who i have been catapulting down for 4 days now and they don't quit because they must farm pp if they have any hopes of winning another world. They earn roughly 1k pp per day with 20% boosted pits sell all of their resources thus i can't even farm any resources without destroying their militia multiple times as i catapult down their farms/market.

There's only 3 types of players in tribal wars now:
Those who farm pp
Those who use pp they have farmed/purchased
And those who get conquered by pp users before they can reach nobles because they're not"active enough."

If i am active 24/7 with my co-player with the most optimal set-up to farm players everyday and i cannot stand a chance to these pp farmers, how can you justify this game to be not be "pay-to-play"?

There is no cap on pp exchange, purchasing pp allows you to get as many resources as you want with even a lvl 1 market. When has tribal war ever uncapped something?

This game is getting extremely frustrating to try to catch up to players who do not put any effort into the game except swipe a credit card.
PP farming is literally not playing a world so u have an advantage in a fresh world while destroying any morale of players who actually want to try their best in this game.

Most people also say "go play classic". There is only one classic world that has started a long time ago. This will be my last world, and my last time playing tribal wars unless InnoGames wants to even address pay 2 win. The Suggestion forum is filled with player experience like mine yet i do not see any action done by the company so far to curtain this. Thank you for an interesting childhood Tribal Wars. I'll always remember you as an actual mmo strategy game.

i agree that pay to win worlds are less fun. But what do you honestly expect?

Inno is a company with employees. Companies need to make money in order to keep their business running and to keep their employees.
Believe it or not, people gotta make a livin' boi.

Take a break and come back when next world open that got the settings that you want.

And to my feedback. Well it looks like i already said what i think. Samuel4699 will conquer this world.
weak world

DeletedUser122646

Rune wars seems like it needs more than one injection into the world. Take w102. No one new will play that world, no one will spend money on that world anymore. Players will just wait it out until those that realize they cannot win quit. There needs to be some mechanic that shakes up the win condition every so often or it will be recruit the rune village holding accounts to one tribe and win.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why is it that we can't have a larger amount of barbs in order to spread out the worlds and give a bigger advantage to farming? This also increases the chance of an interesting long lasting world.

We had a test of this on the Norwegian server, where even back in the good days our worlds were pretty small.

The world I am talking about is no18:http://no.twstats.com/no18/index.php
This world reached a stunning 82k villages (other worlds only managed at best between 9k or 15k). This world also came with several player friendly settings, ex: 400ms limit on nobles & a barb to player ratio of (I think 1:1 or 2:1).

This world had a mix of great players fighting in the core, while newer players developed and learned the game on the rims. In the end we had totally new players fighting alongside the new ones :)

The worst part? If the rumours are to be true, our CM was outright removed from her position because of this world and the next CM was taken from Grepolis only to put in the exact settings Innogames had decided. We never experienced a world like this again, even after the roaring success no18 was.

Mc Coys

Reaction score
I want to say 3 things to JawJaw

When tudadar mentioned bonus villages, in your reply to his messages, you kept saying barbs?... He wasn't on about barbs lmao. You look like you didn't understand what he was saying and actually everything he said was in fact true with Real evidence of facts and proof. Sad to see that you just brushed him off like yuu don't give a damn really!

Secondly lelouch has made a post on the 28th October it's now 18th November. Why have you not replied back to his comment?? Is it because everything he is saying is the truth??

Lastly this game is ruined, PP system P2W has ruined this game for many worlds. This game will be dead and dry by 2020. This is what money has done to the game, greed has got to the owners and look what's happening. Didn't you make enough money last year in 2017?? Now you want more... Years ago you never did this, so why now??

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I want to say 3 things to JawJaw

When tudadar mentioned bonus villages, in your reply to his messages, you kept saying barbs?... He wasn't on about barbs lmao. You look like you didn't understand what he was saying and actually everything he said was in fact true with Real evidence of facts and proof. Sad to see that you just brushed him off like yuu don't give a damn really!

Secondly lelouch has made a post on the 28th October it's now 18th November. Why have you not replied back to his comment?? Is it because everything he is saying is the truth??

Lastly this game is ruined, PP system P2W has ruined this game for many worlds. This game will be dead and dry by 2020. This is what money has done to the game, greed has got to the owners and look what's happening. Didn't you make enough money last year in 2017?? Now you want more... Years ago you never did this, so why now??

Barbs and Bonus villages are both a configuration option for a world that is related to each other on our end. So yes, I call them all barbs because in the end they are a similar setting. The way you call it ingame is irrelevant to us when setting it up :) The point is that when we reduce the amount of barbs, the bonus villages will also be reduced automatically. I named the cause, tudadar brought up the result. Whatever name we give it here is irrelevant for the point made and us admitting that they have indeed been reduced ;)

Furthermore, I do not know what you expect me to comment on the post of @lelouch . He gave stats with a good growth of a specific player, it is not up to me to comment on that growth or disclose to you how that growth was possible. We never tell third parties about someone else's account. If you suspect illegal activity, you can report them through the ingame support system, but it is not allowed for us to comment on specific (individual) accounts or confirm / deny whether or not that growth was possible by the use of premium.

As for your third comment: as always we thank you for your feedback and will bring it up with the right people. Considering this is a comment that basically is made every few days in some topic, we are very well aware of this feedback and are still forwarding it. There is no point at all in us replying to all the individual comments made about it. There are even entire dedicated threads about this topic, so please keep it in those instead of a feedback topic about world settings. Thanks for your understanding.

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Apologies I was abit annoyed due to the P2W system. Tribalwars has lost thousands and I mean thousands of players. Smaller worlds are made because of this. Maybe if you go back to the originality of the game when it first came out, maybe you would up those numbers back. Or if Inno didn't want to do this maybe just do a world like that every so often but more frequently. And I mean litteraly everything that you had back in the old days. Include bonfire back aswell. The oldies and true veterans loved that!

DeletedUser120206

Apologies I was a bit annoyed due to the lack of family tribes. Tribalwars has lost thousands and I mean thousands of players. I need more players for bigger hug tribes. Maybe if you go back to the originality of the game when it first came out, maybe you would up those numbers back for me. Or if Inno didn't want to do this maybe just do a world like that every so often but more frequently. And I mean literally everything that you had back in the old days. Include bonfire back aswell. I would love to create another 400 acc family tribe!

Fixed it for ya :p