Feedback World 106!

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn these are my favorite settings.
Fast speed, paladins, no watchtower. Love it

DeletedUser91827

Yes so noone will ever blame you for nobling barbs, because you have to do that in order to keep strong clusters within the church radius. Wonderful setting!
Oh they will.... They will.... :p

I like church world's btw.....

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Note that we have increased the barb ratio (tripled it) when compared to previous worlds, based on feedback received in the topics for the previous worlds (for which we thank you!)

Good change. Credit where it's due, this is a step in the right direction

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Note that we have increased the barb ratio (tripled it) when compared to previous worlds, based on feedback received in the topics for the previous worlds (for which we thank you!)
Is this a new feature or has this been incorporated on any previous world before?

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am so happy you guys actually did this, and you just reinvigorated me to actually want to play more worlds after 104 if this is the case <3

DeletedUser53418

I'm not big on the churches or all the extra premium features or buying resources/speeding up production.

World 24 had great settings...

Settings:
Speed: 1.5
Unit speed: 1
paladin: no
archers: no
weapon chamber: no
churches: no
Growing villages: yes
beginner protection: 3 days
barbarians: grow till 2k
Academy: coins
Smithy: One level per technology
Tribe member limit: 100 or 200
Scouts: depending on surviving amount of troops resources, units in the village and buildings can be scouted. Units outside the village cannot be scouted.

Players can select their starting location (direction) on startup

Lets try to get a fast paces HUGE world with K1-99 haven't had one of those in a long time!

DeletedUser81551

Casual 1 which ended 2 months ago had k0-99. Was pretty dope.