Feedback World 111

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
alright guys, not sure where i end up in w111 but that is obviously my world.

everyone friend request me and relocate near me and sell me your res

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Feel cheated the Runes came out today & only the 4 core K's from what I understand the outer K's have never had any in this type of victory then also the cost of coins drops to increase the advantage even more to the big PP users who just noble barbs all day.
Just what sort of game is this turning into.

Maybe tier the coin costs as you grow the % drop is less to even things out a bit. In the old days when farming & good village management played a large part in growth now its all about how much money you spend.

Deleted User - 11526901

busamad makes a very good point.

i would like to add that this effectively removes the outer Rim tribes from competitive play. The only purposes they will end up serving is to help a larger core tribe take the victory. However, if they had the opportunity to take rune villages then the core tribes would have to work with them in a larger capacity or go to war to take those regions. This is, at its core, a game of domination.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
busamad makes a very good point.

i would like to add that this effectively removes the outer Rim tribes from competitive play. The only purposes they will end up serving is to help a larger core tribe take the victory. However, if they had the opportunity to take rune villages then the core tribes would have to work with them in a larger capacity or go to war to take those regions. This is, at its core, a game of domination.

I disagree, no one cares about runes until one tribe controls all the ks and wins it. Any tribe that’s put priority on capping rune villages is playing ineffectivly. You’re right about it being area domination game but it’s nothing to do runes until the final days. It wouldn’t give rim tribes any leverage. Their main leverage is their use of moral to be a timesink because effectivly all major tribes are in a race to clear out their backline along with maybe some rogue support from an enemy of your enemy. Expanding rune villages to rim k’s would simply drag out an end game that no one likes to play anyway when the wars are won and the vultures come out.