Feedback World 112

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
74f4d464f1d310c5af02d5439f874263.png

Explain

Deleted User - 11526901

Can we please get an answer to this. Will it be forever or for a set time.

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
Fake limit, watch towers and 50ms. The premium system makes it so hard for non pp users to defend with 50ms gaps.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agree.
Watchtowers to stay but the price is insane or increase the range at the same price or lower it a little.

Don’t mind paladin or not.

Fake time : After reading more imo if we can the price of the tower lowered or the range larger than no fake timer.

Scavenging to stay! For those that don’t have 100 hours a day to play.

Get rid of the barbs and other villages make it war. Full on war, player vs player, tribe vs tribe, alliance and or coalition vs alliance or coalition, maybe 1 for every 10 villages with no bonuses.

Victory conditions I like.

Add a new unit or two, change the dynamic of the wars, builds, something different.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 2282801

Perfect World Settings (for me)

PP Limit - (premium account, account manager and 20% res buff only). No PP market and no reduced build times!

Scavenging activated

No Scripts

No fake limits

Paladins activated (any version)

No archers (always hated the skinny buggers)

30 person tribe limit

Allow supporting allies

No Noble distance limits

Speed on W112 is ok (slow at first but will soon not matter)

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@BANNED4LIFE
“ No archers (always hated the skinny buggers) “

I was in the same boat. Like what come on really archers? But I’ve found them to be great when stacked in a defence pack. They help pick off units, it’s hell worth adding a few for a defensive village. Not to mention sometimes you get those medallions extra 10-15% defence archers etc etc. Now I quite like them and use them a lot.
Unless it’s an upgrade world in which case less is best is my motto.

DeletedUser123135

I really don't mind the game limit, but if your going to have then what's the purpose of watchtowers. What about pallys and their weapons maybe? Balefire and such? Let's attempt to be creative. How about every fourth world no exchange.