Feedback World 113

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear community,

Thursday, March, 12th, world 113 will open its gates around 10 AM. Pre-registrations for this world have started. Gather your teams!
>> Register now!

General Settings:

- Building speed: 1 (100%)
- Unit Speed: 1 (100%)

Game:
- Archers: Activated
- Paladin / Statue: Deactivated
- Strongholds : Deactivated
- Bonus Villages: Activated
- Barbarian Villages: Grow to 1,500 points
- Church and Belief: Activated
- Watchtower: Deactivated
- Militia: Activated
- Morale: Activated, points and time based
- Achievements: Activated
- Noble production: Coins
- Technologies: 3-level (up to 15)
- Beginners protection: 6 days
- Beginners protection ratio: Deactivated

Other:

- Nightmode: Deactivated
- Choose starting direction: Activated
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (100)
- Fake limit: Activated (1%)
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 150 fields
- Scavenging: Activated

Extra :

- Victory conditions: Runes (a tribe needs to hold 70% of the rune villages in each continent for 20 days)
- Tribe limit: 20
- Flags: Activated
- Limited haul: Deactivated
- Support outside Tribe: Free sending of support

Premium Features:
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistent: Activated
- Building time reduction: Activated
- Finish immediately: Activated
- Building cost reduction: Activated
- +20% Production: Activated
- Trading with the merchant: Activated
- Premium Exchange: Activated

Make sure to let us know if you like the settings in the Feedbacktopic!

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars Team

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of most of these settings, but I think some of them are good. Rune villages as a win condition is nice since it makes the world faster (runes = cheaper coins). I didn't play a church world in years, but I think it can be interesting in a combination with techs, runes & time-based morale. No WT & no Paladins with items is something I really like too. What I mostly dislike is the world speed being 1 in a church world. I think if we had the world speed at 1.5 or higher it would make the world settings a lot better.

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
I agree about the speed, it's way too slow. When I look at a new world settings, the first 2 things I care about are: the speed and if it's no/limited haul, then I go through the rest of the settings.

For this world, I stopped at speed 1 :(

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yay, another world!

The settings, however, aren't good for the majority of the community (new or old, knowledgeable or not knowledgeable) to really enjoy this world. In my opinion at least (having played worlds with all of these settings and without over the past 16 years).

Fake Limit
Yes, I completely get that overloading new players with 1-troop incoming and scaring them into quitting is something we should be avoiding. However, 1% fake limit has too much impact on overall tactics. A 0.5% limit would still prevent overloading fakes whilst allowing tactics to be more utilized.
Could we look at fake limits having a different number to 1%?

Technology at 3 levels

This is not a good setting. Never has been. The problem with it is that for new players, they don't understand that you initially need to focus on a specific type of tech for specific villages (eg, not researching everything, but instead focusing on def / off) and that you have to change research levels in villages for strategy. It is just an unnecessary complication for new players. And it often annoys more experienced players too.

Archers
I'm not a fan. I just never have felt they are set up in the right way. I have nothing against the concept, but I've always felt they should have a direct link in effectiveness to a wall level. Eg they operate at 100% power with a level 20 wall, but 50% with a level 1 wall. This would bring it somewhat more in line with how archers would work in a real battle, as they would be more effective with better walls as once the walls are breached...they are screwed!
If we keep using archers, I'd like to see an overhaul to the way in which they work to have them add better value to the game.

100ms gap
Not keen on this at all. This seems to just make defending even easier than it already is, and defending is a very over-powered part of the game already. 50ms I get, but 100ms is too far apart for me.

20 member tribe limit
As a one off world, great! Good fun. But we have this in W112. And in all honesty, it has just led to groups of 3-5 family tribes sharing forums and claims etc. And it feels like one of the major reasons that W112 isn't particularly enjoyable compared to other recent worlds (that and watchtowers).
If this setting is going to be used, perhaps having a catch so that tribes cannot share forums or noble claims. Otherwise a 20 member limit is completely pointless. because people can get around it.

Building and Troop speed 1
This is painfully slow. It takes all the fun out of the game and is (in my opinion) by far the setting with the biggest impact - positive or negative - on player satisfaction. If a game is slow, it is much harder to stay interested or invested.

As an aside, I actually don't mind churches. I get why they are frustrating. But, I like the fact that on those worlds, strategies do completely change and yet they are not hard for players - new or old - to understand. Definitely worth keeping irregular, but as an occasional setting I think it's a good way to mix the game up somewhat.

That's my two (or is is seven?) cents :)

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yay, another world!

The settings, however, aren't good for the majority of the community (new or old, knowledgeable or not knowledgeable) to really enjoy this world. In my opinion at least (having played worlds with all of these settings and without over the past 16 years).

Fake Limit
Yes, I completely get that overloading new players with 1-troop incoming and scaring them into quitting is something we should be avoiding. However, 1% fake limit has too much impact on overall tactics. A 0.5% limit would still prevent overloading fakes whilst allowing tactics to be more utilized.
Could we look at fake limits having a different number to 1%?

Technology at 3 levels

This is not a good setting. Never has been. The problem with it is that for new players, they don't understand that you initially need to focus on a specific type of tech for specific villages (eg, not researching everything, but instead focusing on def / off) and that you have to change research levels in villages for strategy. It is just an unnecessary complication for new players. And it often annoys more experienced players too.

Archers
I'm not a fan. I just never have felt they are set up in the right way. I have nothing against the concept, but I've always felt they should have a direct link in effectiveness to a wall level. Eg they operate at 100% power with a level 20 wall, but 50% with a level 1 wall. This would bring it somewhat more in line with how archers would work in a real battle, as they would be more effective with better walls as once the walls are breached...they are screwed!
If we keep using archers, I'd like to see an overhaul to the way in which they work to have them add better value to the game.

100ms gap
Not keen on this at all. This seems to just make defending even easier than it already is, and defending is a very over-powered part of the game already. 50ms I get, but 100ms is too far apart for me.

20 member tribe limit
As a one off world, great! Good fun. But we have this in W112. And in all honesty, it has just led to groups of 3-5 family tribes sharing forums and claims etc. And it feels like one of the major reasons that W112 isn't particularly enjoyable compared to other recent worlds (that and watchtowers).
If this setting is going to be used, perhaps having a catch so that tribes cannot share forums or noble claims. Otherwise a 20 member limit is completely pointless. because people can get around it.

Building and Troop speed 1
This is painfully slow. It takes all the fun out of the game and is (in my opinion) by far the setting with the biggest impact - positive or negative - on player satisfaction. If a game is slow, it is much harder to stay interested or invested.

As an aside, I actually don't mind churches. I get why they are frustrating. But, I like the fact that on those worlds, strategies do completely change and yet they are not hard for players - new or old - to understand. Definitely worth keeping irregular, but as an occasional setting I think it's a good way to mix the game up somewhat.

That's my two (or is is seven?) cents :)

Gonna agree with all but the fake limit, abolish fake limits.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
- I'm a fan of archers, but googly's suggestion on the effectiveness with wall is very interesting.

- I have no issue with 100ms gap

- 20 member tribe limit seems too small, same reasons as above

- speed is VERY slow and would prefer 1.5+

- also mentioned above is how defending is made easier, but the fake limit plays a big role in this. Especially with no watchtower, fakelimit should be removed to bring back the old feeling of ops.

- Not a fan of the level technologies

- I prefer paladins

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The tribe limit decision is based on a community poll made here:

Do you believe it should be higher? To which degree?

Interestingly, the person who created that thread, wanting a 15 member limit cap, ended up leading a family tribe with approximately 40 members on W112 when the setting of 20 members was in place. And looking at who voted for the 15-20 member count, approximately half of them played W112 at some point - or still are now - in a family tribe with way more than 20 members in total. Which seems to be they voted for a setting they could then manipulate / work around.

I would say that 20 is too low, unless it was for a very specific world and reason (or remove forum sharing / noble planner sharing for a 20 member limit world to avoid people using the above workaround).

Even a slightly increased number of 25, or 30, would be much better. 20 member limit just isn't working for almost all W112 tribes, minus one or two. Or is heavily being abused with family tribes being set up to effectively have 50+ accounts.

Either way, I'd love to see shared forums and shared noble planners as a feature that isn't used in every world. Purely to prevent the 'family tribe' element and make the game more aggressive again :)

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
I think the tribe limit is okay and it doesn't matter much as you can send support outside the tribe. Worlds nowadays are not as big as they were before so I don't see that as a problem whatsoever.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
World looks decent enough, if you take out the fake limit, it might even be enticing.

Iku Turso

Reaction score
Not a fan of some of these settings but speed 1 is the only one I have a problem with. I think it's too slow for a church world.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tribe limit of 20 for me is fine because you can't merge to win. Makes a world more tactical.

That being said, if this is raised then Uber settings for support is a must.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
maybe you could up to speed a bit but even if you can't do that at least take away the fake limit

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Archers and tech 3 just doesn't make sense

Also, why not activate strongholds on these slow paced worlds?

DeletedUser113795

These settings are terrible. Speed is to slow. Tribe member limit to small. No paladin. The fake limit is bad. And it shud have night mode so this co playing losers can't have an advantage over other accounts. Make some world for 1 player per acc or night mode no attack. and tech lvl is bad too. one of worst settings i ever seen for tw

They make speed 1 so they can grab more PP from pp users who wanna be top-ranked at the start. it's all for money.

crymerci

Reaction score
Agree that archer doesn't work with a 3-tech unless you raise the tech cap from 15 to 18. You already have to make tradeoffs in a 15-max without archers.

Deleted User - 11568381

Need higher speed for sure, 1 is just too slow for church world