Feedback World 113

GeeGee

Reaction score
The tribe limit decision is based on a community poll made here:

Do you believe it should be higher? To which degree?

20 isnt bad neccesairly ... the family tribes that come from it however are very annoying.
if you make it 20 max then indeed stop tribes being able to share forums, noble claim and stop people from being able to jump from tribe to tribe... lock accounts to a tribe. otherwise people just create 3 tribes have 60 members and move people around from tribe to tribe all the time to be able to send def to other players.

I actually like archers, but 15max tech without archers is just doable ... adding archers makes it a bit too much or indeed like said above u need to make it 18 max. for experienced players 15 max with archers will be annoying, for newbies this will be killing as they will do 1 or 2 points in everything.

and the fake limit I honestly dont know what to think of that yet. part of me prefers no fake limit, part of me doesnt want to deal with 3000 incomings anymore due to time constrictions ... meh i unno lol. atleast its no watchtower cause wt and fake limit combined is just dumb imo., might aswell goto casual world then.

off topic ... id suggest making worlds pop up less often since the worlds are so small now, do less worlds and hopefully more people will sign up / stick to a world.

crymerci

Reaction score
We should have a world with 50-member tribes soon, if nothing else it makes it easier than mapping all these family tribes.

I think we can agree that the 20-member tribe experiment failed, right? Removing shared forums and planners is not going to fix it, everyone has some sort of external communication - skype, discord, etc. All the restrictions do is make it harder for newer players who haven't figured out how to work around them.

crymerci

Reaction score
off topic ... id suggest making worlds pop up less often since the worlds are so small now, do less worlds and hopefully more people will sign up / stick to a world.

Never gonna happen, I agree this is what the game needs, but what Inno wants is the cash influx from new worlds, as the greatest spending happens on startup.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would we ever want a 50 tribe member limit lol. 20 sounds just about right tbh. I can't imagine ever playing in a tribe with 49 other members on worlds as small as they currently are. Large family tribes rarely win worlds anyways, or even do well, as they limit the food of a tribe's good players by keeping around bad ones instead of eating them. In the end most tribes are only as good as their weakest links and allowing 50 links in a tribe is going to create a lot of weak links for a smaller, more experienced tribe to abuse.

crymerci

Reaction score
Why would we ever want a 50 tribe member limit lol. 20 sounds just about right tbh. I can't imagine ever playing in a tribe with 49 other members on worlds as small as they currently are. Large family tribes rarely win worlds anyways, or even do well, as they limit the food of a tribe's good players by keeping around bad ones instead of eating them. In the end most tribes are only as good as their weakest links and allowing 50 links in a tribe is going to create a lot of weak links for a smaller, more experienced tribe to abuse.

112 is the first world with a 20-member tribe limit. It has conclusively proven that even without being able to send support outside the tribe, people can work around the 20-member limit with family tribes. And in a slow-speed world you are going to have a longer world, which means more people are going to drop out over time just due to the normal attrition of RL stuff coming up. I think that's why, given the world is still so young (due to the speed) there are so many family tribes, because they haven't merged accounts.

Just because you may have up to 50 members doesn't mean you have to do so. But a fully-merged 20-member tribe probably does have 50 individuals, playing 20 accounts. If Inno is, in future, adding the night bonus as they have announced, it makes it possible for those 50 people to play their own accounts rather than merging. If they choose to do so. If not, they can merge and have a 20/50 tribe. Experienced players will make the settings work for them no matter what. Restrictions only hurt less experienced players.