Feedback World 116

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

Based on your feedback we have decided to Activate support outside of the tribe. This means that sending support will not be restricted to members of your own tribe, but can be freely sent to everyone, regardless of their tribe.

Other settings will remain unchanged.

As usual, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the best of luck on this new world!

Your Tribal Wars Team

fi5hii

Reaction score
I would love to have nightmode cause 90% of us have full time jobs and would love some more protection at night xD

CoffeeMate101

blocked
Reaction score
Hi folks. Since I am new to the game, what exactly is uber setting? Would it be alright if someone could explain it to me? Thanks.!

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes you can silly. Make the last noble have support in it such as a dv or HC, etc.

Thats why my frontline nukes have a decent amount of HC. But still, its not the same as sending a few DVs somewhere. It will change end game wars, but maybe not as significantly as I fear. We'll see I guess =)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi folks. Since I am new to the game, what exactly is uber setting? Would it be alright if someone could explain it to me? Thanks.!

On normal worlds you are able to send support to any and all villages on the map (with the exception of banned players). With the UBER settings you are restricted to supporting only your tribemates.
How does that impact you?
- If you or your tribemate (who you supported) leave the tribe, the support is instantly sent back.
- If the village you sent support to is nobled before your troops arive by someone outside of the tribe, then upon arrival your troops will return home.
- You can no longer spike barbs (THANKFULLY).

CoffeeMate101

blocked
Reaction score
On normal worlds you are able to send support to any and all villages on the map (with the exception of banned players). With the UBER settings you are restricted to supporting only your tribemates.
How does that impact you?
- If you or your tribemate (who you supported) leave the tribe, the support is instantly sent back.
- If the village you sent support to is nobled before your troops arive by someone outside of the tribe, then upon arrival your troops will return home.
- You can no longer spike barbs (THANKFULLY).

Thanks for your reply. This was really helpful. I normally play on three different worlds and I am multitasking in between.