Feedback World 117 & Casual 10

Minnions

Reaction score
so JAW JAW you talk about a test and fairness but u are screwing over the wrong players.

players use this benefit and every one knows this benefit of inventory transfer. so the fairness is the same as everyone knows about it . you talk about this being a platform for new players to learn but it isnt as these players get attacked like anyone else . if these casual worlds are for this purp[ose what is the point to the mentorship thingy on the game. ABSOLUTELY NO POINT
unstead of doing this to casual you should look at the fairness of regular worlds and the pp whores that play them worlds as the amount of pp and thousands of real money that players spend is crazy . the regular joes that cant aford thousands of dollars on a game are at a completre disadvantage but lets be complately honest you dont care about these players , jusrt the ones that line ur pockets.

you wouldve been better starting this test on cas 11 as players have been saving up there res packs and u have got players backs up for what reason .

when you set these rules you should let all of ur mods know as this is contradictory to what others are saying

Real Life

Reaction score
I think I might already know the answer, but is there any possibility of having a normal world (i.e. not 'classic') that doesn't have the premium exchange in the market. When I started (back when there were 3 worlds on .net) the game was a lot more fun. I get that this is a business and money has to be made, but I think this is going a bit too far when someone can afford to noble 20 small barbs per day, anyone playing legitimately doesn't stand a chance.

If you look at the maps of the older worlds (especially world 1) every corner of the map was taken up by villages, K0-K99, slow settings and no way to buy your way to victory made it far more enjoyable.

Sheepdog

Reaction score
@bolimekicma, You can tell you haven't played tribal wars long enough to understand, this was a standard to transfer the invo from worlds to casual to give players a chance to win you idiot...

Plus, Id rather collect my items and be in it for the long haul of playing another world before I purchase PP points. Or looks like PP farm to give me a decent chance in a world hence why we want casual to stay as it is. Why fix something that isn't broken. I'd want to see tribal wars expand more catorgorys of game types to keep it intresting, games that last 1 week to 1 month ect. All different end game goals.

Sheepdog

Reaction score
No it would not. It would give YOU advantage against players who use PP and even bigger advantage against players who don't have pp and don't play casual worlds.

The Attack block will stop them from being attacked so they have time to grow.

bolimekicma

Reaction score
@bolimekicma, You can tell you haven't played tribal wars long enough to understand, this was a standard to transfer the invo from worlds to casual to give players a chance to win you idiot...

Plus, Id rather collect my items and be in it for the long haul of playing another world before I purchase PP points. Or looks like PP farm to give me a decent chance in a world hence why we want casual to stay as it is. Why fix something that isn't broken. I'd want to see tribal wars expand more catorgorys of game types to keep it intresting, games that last 1 week to 1 month ect. All different end game goals.

Dude, no need to insult me, and yes I have played for long, since 2008, but not like it matters. What you want is stupid, you want to take advantage from PP players and give it to yourself. You want to transfer your inventory with God knows how many resource packets/barracks, stable, workshop boosters, etc and you want PP players to start with 26 points and one 10% resource packet. I've already explained to you why that is stupid in previous replies, but you don't seem to understand it.

Also instead of pilling up resource packets on cas6 you could've played normal worlds and farmed pp like everyone else did, and now you wouldn't bitch or cry about new changes. That's what I did, with one small village and probably same if not even less activity than you (I can't be online majority of the day from work and other shit) I've played few last worlds and farmed 120k prem. People who use multiple villages and have more time farm that in one world probably. Do same thing.

fang2

Reaction score
I said Cas6 in general because that seems to be the world with the most players that are ready transfer shortly. I think any world should be able to transfer to Casual 10 and the option to transfer items should be turned off along with a daily PP limit being instituted. The limit will give the advantage to the active players.
You are here bitching about advantage of PP but would have no problem with transferring your inventory to w117 or casual 10, do you even realize how stupid what you just said is? Everyone starts with one 10% resource package and then few players join with hundreds or thousands of packets. Yea PP abuse will really matter at that point. PP players won't be able to abuse inventory items until new event comes along (what's it like 1 month into new server or so?) and you would be there sitting with "unlimited" resources from those packets. Nice try.

I would usually bitch about new updates and restrictions but this time they did good job. Sure people will still abuse pp on cas10 but at least everyone will start the same way, small villages and no stacked up warehouse bonuses. It won't be fair as usual but at least this time it's "more" fair than it was before. Good job devs this time. Hopefully we get more good updates in future and less p2w features.

Yea let's have everyone BUT players from casual6 start with 26 pts villages and 0 inventory items. That's surely gonna even out the field. #CAS6 ACC LIVES MATTER

I said Cas6 in general because that seems to be the world with the most players that are ready transfer shortly. I think any world should be able to transfer to Casual 10 and the option to transfer items should be turned off along with a daily PP limit being instituted. The limit will give the advantage to the active players.

psycho bob

Reaction score
so where does that leave any players from cas 6 they have to join 117 which they do not want to play in order to get to cas 10.
what a waste of time.
why wait this long to make the announcement about cas 10 restrictions till now?
surely you could have put out an announcement earlier so we could of just let our accounts die on the other worlds if we feltwe were not going to get anywhere and have more time to actively play the other worlds we were on.

Sheepdog

Reaction score
Dude, no need to insult me, and yes I have played for long, since 2008, but not like it matters. What you want is stupid, you want to take advantage from PP players and give it to yourself. You want to transfer your inventory with God knows how many resource packets/barracks, stable, workshop boosters, etc and you want PP players to start with 26 points and one 10% resource packet. I've already explained to you why that is stupid in previous replies, but you don't seem to understand it.

Also instead of pilling up resource packets on cas6 you could've played normal worlds and farmed pp like everyone else did, and now you wouldn't bitch or cry about new changes. That's what I did, with one small village and probably same if not even less activity than you (I can't be online majority of the day from work and other shit) I've played few last worlds and farmed 120k prem. People who use multiple villages and have more time farm that in one world probably. Do same thing.

You called it bitching, so was I.. No insult.

Everyone is PP Farming due to no one knew what the world rules where untill a week out from realse. Its not stupid its been a standard that everyone has followed. Thats why we are giving our feedback....

Im not going to argue with you, I provided my feedback and you started going on and on..

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe Innogames have got themselves in a pickle by having too much inventory.... Premium events etc.

Now it's not fair on newer players starting a casual world..... But at the same time unfair on regular players that like casual worlds and have been waiting for this for ages. Particularly after suffering from a previous casual transfer with a small village. Finally get the chance to start off with a full sized village from Casual 6 - and it's taken away from us!

I like the idea of starting with no inventory from Casual 6 though. Could be a fair trade off / balance?

Minnions

Reaction score
we will see how this cas goes as it was going to be a fun one with 5/6/7 pre mades ready for it.

lets see if mods have screwed the players over that much that they dont play it

Mr Nib nibs

Reaction score
Reply to @bolimekicma :

While I get your point and do understand where you are coming from, you are using an example of pp players starting from scratch with no inventory and a small village. When in reality they would most definitely be among the players starting with a stacked inventory and good village to transfer. So the ability for average/new players to move over inventory will give them an edge on those pro players / players with pp stockpiles.

C10 Feedback :

I agree that Casual worlds are great for newer players to learn the game, and in general it fits many casual players lifestyle. I can appreciate the time spent adapting and evolving the game to try and make for a more enjoyable experience for those inexperienced players. Perhaps the way this could have been handled would have been to announce your plans ahead of time, let players know there will be a 'noob friendly' casual world being opened for testing and continue the 'normal' casual worlds afterwards.
The feature to transfer your inventory to the newest casual world has been around and it doesn't seem like abuse when it was always an intended feature of the game, since anyone can do it for their selves. If a world gets to the point it is hopeless or you have no chance of being on the winning side why wouldn't you plan for the next casual world to transfer to? New and inexperienced players would use this feature to be able to gain points faster than they ever would be able to in a normal world. Which would get them into a good tribe and be able to learn from experienced players that they would not normally be able to play alongside.

Complaint:

Personally I feel duped and I feel like this has alienated those who are already playing tw. I understand InnoGames does not give out any information about upcoming worlds until a week before they come out surely there was a better way to go about this game changing announcement? Since Casual 5 was able to transfer to C8 there was no reason to believe that anything was changing. Rather than upset countless players who have prepared for C10 without having a clue all their time was being wasted, It makes us feel like chumps and very deceived, especially if they have already started playing on casual 9 which started back in June.

Question:

I guess this will be answered tomorrow, but will you be able to transfer inventory from W117 to C10? Also since usually a world needs to be in endgame is there any limit on how soon you can transfer over from W117 to C10?

Thanks.

Mr Nib nibs

Reaction score
Anybody else spend extra pp on the event a couple of weeks back for some extra bits for Casual 10?

Yeah - me too......

I didn't spend any on events but I did spend what little points I had on re-rolling my extra paladin books, which was now rendered pointless since I cannot do anything with Cas6 :(
I usually never bother re-rolling but shame on me for assuming I would be able to use them again.

Dr. Dre

Reaction score
I didn't spend any on events but I did spend what little points I had on re-rolling my extra paladin books, which was now rendered pointless since I cannot do anything with Cas6 :(
I usually never bother re-rolling but shame on me for assuming I would be able to use them again.

Yes, shame on your for assuming a very long trend would continue as normal and for you to believe in this text for a year and a half:

Inno Games said:
  • Transfer to newest casual world will be enabled.