Feedback World 117 & Casual 10

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So many recent worlds (113, 114, 115) have fakelimits, does this one really have to have one again?

SteveP

Reaction score
Here's a few suggestions for a world.

Classic style
Flags activated
Old style paladin (I miss the bonfire!)
No co-players but sitters allowed (not easy to control - but maybe maximum of 3 IP addresses) - this will encourage more single players
Night bonus would need to be activated
Limited PP use per day (max spend 1k PP/day)

Reaction score
I really appreciate the effort to protect the experience of new players. especially in casual worlds which are obviously designed to let them learn at there own pace. I'm a new player myself and have a lovely villa in 115 I was honestly hoping i could transfer to the next casual with rather than lose it to larger and more experienced players around me in 115. Casual 9 is already well built up with many players having hundreds of villages. I would really appreciate if you could add an option to transfer to casual 10 from earlier worlds, maybe with a limit on items to help level the playing field.

Hope you consider the feedback.

Liii

Reaction score
"Additionally, next to World 117, our newest Casual - Casual 10 will also start. It is important to note that it will only be possible to transfer to Casual 10 from world 117. Over the past years we have noticed a lot of players hoarding packages on regular worlds with the only purpose of transferring them to Casual worlds, and therefore giving them an unfair advantage towards new players."

Why dont you just remove" Move storage" and you only can take premium acc and so over..... But wait, then Innogames dont have the chance to make some extra money over X-mas.. And dont forget to add a buy pack earlie on or a event....

YeOlde Raven

Reaction score
So it is perfectly OK for a player to spend $$$ just building up their account, but it is not OK for a player to religiously log in day in day out and collect the daily buffs, there is a limit to that after all of one a day so everyone is playing off a level playing field.
But then there is no limit on how much a player can spend per day to build their account, the only limit is how much they can afford it.
So where is the fairness in that?

Dr. Dre

Reaction score
You say the problem is people hoard up on resource packs on regular worlds, therefore transfer to cas 10 will only be availabale from w117. Does this mean we can’t transfer from casual 6 to casual 10 either? Casual 6 is not a regular world, which is where the problem lies according to you.

Under the “Casual endgame” tab in casual 6 it used to say “Transfer to newest casual world will be enabled”, which at the time was casual 9. When casual 10 opens, that will be the newest casual world. I feel a bit betrayed, if the option to transfer to casual 10 from casual 6 will not take place.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Transfer to Casual 10 from other casuals will not be possible, except to Casual 9, for the exact same reason.

Deleted User - 11483970

I'd like to make a complaint/suggestion regarding the announcement of w117 and cas10. We have people in cas6 who have been waiting for over a year for cas 10 to open so they can transfer to it. They even gave up all their villages for it. The same can also be said about cas7. If the whole issue is people are hoarding inventory to get a massive head start then why not just turn off the feature of transferring inventory? I can go on w117, spend a ton of money on the first event that comes and hoard all those res boxes then transfer to cas10 and do the exact same thing TW is trying to prevent.

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to make a complaint/suggestion regarding the announcement of w117 and cas10. We have people in cas6 who have been waiting for over a year for cas 10 to open so they can transfer to it. They even gave up all their villages for it. The same can also be said about cas7. If the whole issue is people are hoarding inventory to get a massive head start then why not just turn off the feature of transferring inventory? I can go on w117, spend a ton of money on the first event that comes and hoard all those res boxes then transfer to cas10 and do the exact same thing TW is trying to prevent.
that's exactly what they want

AngryT

Reaction score
What's the point of deactivating night mode two times in a row? Disappointing.

Bravado

Reaction score
So just one question that deserves a straight answer:
Is this the end of being able to transfer res packages from one casual to the next?
Just wanna know so I can use the ones I have up and stop hoarding them.

YeOlde Raven

Reaction score
I would guess the answer to be yes, the only way you can "transfer" res packages is to wait for an event and spend PP (money) on the event, or wait for a "Special Offer" when you can buy them there and transfer onto the world of your choosing.
So standard reserve packages can't be moved, but if you pay then you can transfer anywhere.

Who said money doesn't talk. :)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
So just one question that deserves a straight answer:
Is this the end of being able to transfer res packages from one casual to the next?
Just wanna know so I can use the ones I have up and stop hoarding them.

At this point I wish I could give you a straight answer, but the truth is that I can't. Casual 10 is going to be a 'test' for us as well and we'll need to await the results. All options are still open - if we notice we do not achieve our goals, we will revert back to how it used to be. If we notice we achieve our goals, or are on the path of reaching them, then we will keep going this way.

fang2

Reaction score
You should let people from Casual 6 transfer their villages to Casual 10 without being able to transfer anything else. Some people only play casually and Casual 8/9 are too far along for newbies to start.

Sheepdog

Reaction score
I agree with transferring our inventory from casual 6 to 117 or even casual 10. We have held out for so long (1 year plus) for the transfer across and waiting for a late game announcement on the new worlds. A little disappointed but it seems the average player will not stand a chance with the PP players and then it will be even harder for a new player to pick up the ropes on how the worlds work. Maybe they should consider a new world for inexperienced players to join, Accounts less than 1-2 years old with above average attack restrictions to allow them to stand a chance.

bolimekicma

Reaction score
I agree with transferring our inventory from casual 6 to 117 or even casual 10.

You are here bitching about advantage of PP but would have no problem with transferring your inventory to w117 or casual 10, do you even realize how stupid what you just said is? Everyone starts with one 10% resource package and then few players join with hundreds or thousands of packets. Yea PP abuse will really matter at that point. PP players won't be able to abuse inventory items until new event comes along (what's it like 1 month into new server or so?) and you would be there sitting with "unlimited" resources from those packets. Nice try.

I would usually bitch about new updates and restrictions but this time they did good job. Sure people will still abuse pp on cas10 but at least everyone will start the same way, small villages and no stacked up warehouse bonuses. It won't be fair as usual but at least this time it's "more" fair than it was before. Good job devs this time. Hopefully we get more good updates in future and less p2w features.

You should let people from Casual 6 transfer their villages to Casual 10 without being able to transfer anything else. Some people only play casually and Casual 8/9 are too far along for newbies to start.

Yea let's have everyone BUT players from casual6 start with 26 pts villages and 0 inventory items. That's surely gonna even out the field. #CAS6 ACC LIVES MATTER

Dr. Dre

Reaction score
You are here bitching about advantage of PP but would have no problem with transferring your inventory to w117 or casual 10, do you even realize how stupid what you just said is? Everyone starts with one 10% resource package and then few players join with hundreds or thousands of packets. Yea PP abuse will really matter at that point. PP players won't be able to abuse inventory items until new event comes along (what's it like 1 month into new server or so?) and you would be there sitting with "unlimited" resources from those packets. Nice try.

I am one of these "Noobs" who does not have thousands of PP. Without the resource packs from casual 6, I stand no chance to stay in the race for casual 10. With this new change, they are making it so that the already well established players get a further advantage on the noobs like myself, with the PP abuse. The ability to transfer resource packs from a previous casual worlds would even the PP abuse out.

bolimekicma

Reaction score
I am one of these "Noobs" who does not have thousands of PP. Without the resource packs from casual 6, I stand no chance to stay in the race for casual 10. With this new change, they are making it so that the already well established players get a further advantage on the noobs like myself, with the PP abuse. The ability to transfer resource packs from a previous casual worlds would even the PP abuse out.

No it would not. It would give YOU advantage against players who use PP and even bigger advantage against players who don't have pp and don't play casual worlds.

It would be like:

pp abusers + 0 resource packs until new event starts (for a months or so if it even starts on casual worlds?) against
cas6 players with hundreds/thousands resource packs and other shit like barracks boosters, etc AND ability to pp abuse against
new/poor players who didn't play older casual world and have 0 resource packs and are not able to pp abuse and have 0 chance.

Do you even realize how much pp someone would need to spend (and how little resources you get from market in the start) to catch up with people who have "unlimited" resources from hundreds of resource packs they've collected from events and daily logins?

ONLY way to have fair game is 0 inventory items and premium exchange disabled which won't happen, but atleast at least this way they are more fair than usually.

This is step in good direction.

Last edited: