Feedback World 119

Yandhi

Reaction score
Please deactivate watchtowers. That's the only big negative I see. Three tier research as well :(.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or how about not? You had 4 worlds in a row where you could have played without wt. Finally its back, good to see. And good to see different tech ad well. Finally a world where you need to think a bit and not just do your regular buy the event offer and steamroll. With these settings someone with skill can actually play against the cheaters and whales.

Jokern

Reaction score
Three tier tech activated with no harm activated? Three tier tech is alot more fun when there is tribe harm!

Eterea

Reaction score
I think I would like to play this world, I would like the night bonus to be included because it pushes you to think about how and when to set up attacks and I would like the paladin too

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
clearly i havent done startup in a while. totally screwed myself over as i missed the warning which came up.

as soon as my bp disappeared and i had 72 hrs left im under attack by someone who has pp'd themselves up within the area.

i remember now why i dont bother playing new worlds/

throgg

Reaction score
i dont know i think im just using this world for pp, take next world seriously , sick of competing, might as well join in.