Feedback World 120

Please pick an option!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pamy

Reaction score
Whoever feels 106 votes is alot for option no.5 then we may aswell close this poll lol I believe and i have no idea just a guess that there are around 5,000 + people who play this game. (i dont have a clue what the real number is)

So taking into consideration 106 players who are voting for option 5 isnt no where near strong enough to revert the original settings that has been made. If its that easy then every world that is about to be opened should always be debated and questioned about the world settings before it gets fully opened.
yes, we need to hear some choice from other 5000 players (half of them log in once a day) common, be realistic, all I can see that guys that are new to the game are not complaining about settings, because they log in once a day, or do not know how to play this game, because this settings bring to much advantage for defenders, especially low morale players

every serious player vote for number 5 option

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Thats very interesting buddy. I didnt know every world is up for debate now, im not sure if everyone is aware of this either... This has to be addressed to everyone who plays .net server because if the same people get what they want all the time then its an advantage to certain players and others havent had a clue about the world even being up for discussion. Yes there was a mail this time sent to everyone but not sure about other worlds that you said have been up for debate..

I remember before you could go to settings then survey then there would be a vote or something you can do in there.

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Hey pamy thats not true lol 5000 dont login once a day lol we dont know the actual numbers to be honest.

I just dont understand why most worlds the settings are being changed. Im sure the team know how to switch the worlds up by looking at the previous worlds etc.

*Keep the original settings* Or what was the point in announcing the settings in the first place...

Newfie King

Reaction score
Thats very interesting buddy. I didnt know every world is up for debate now, im not sure if everyone is aware of this either... This has to be addressed to everyone who plays .net server because if the same people get what they want all the time then its an advantage to certain players and others havent had a clue about the world even being up for discussion. Yes there was a mail this time sent to everyone but not sure about other worlds that you said have been up for debate..

I remember before you could go to settings then survey then there would be a vote or something you can do in there.
They're posted here on this section for every world... just take a scroll down and check all the previous world's

pamy

Reaction score
Like you said, everyone get mail in the game

so players who have some fellings about TW and w120 mostly vote for nubmer 5 option

the other ones also could join forum and give their vote, but they didnt, they dont care about it

if you dont like the settings, wait for the next one

peace out.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Mate you're just saying random things without incorporating facts or data.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
They're posted here on this section for every world... just take a scroll down and check all the previous world's

If you don't like how the forumns has "regulars" how about you and your friends start posting?

People take time out of their day to come and give feedback, but you don't like that! A shame

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Very true but im pretty confident that there hasnt always been a mail in game about previous worlds settings being changed or up for discussion (debate)

Mc Coys

Reaction score
I never said i didnt like it, just being straight up and honest with you i never knew but now i do be sure to see my name pop up more.

The only shame is not knowing.

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Vice verser pamy if people dont like the settings either they should wait aswell and not demolish what has already been published and announced :)

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Vice verser pamy if people dont like the settings either they should wait aswell and not demolish what has already been published and announced :)

You realize that we just had a world with similar settings? It makes no sense for w120 to be so similar to w119. Again you're just saying random statements without looking at the data.

Bravado

Reaction score
It would be very nice to one day see a world that once again used the WHOLE world with higher tribe limits and faster speeds. I t seems that hasn't happened since, what, W24?
And I'm with everyone else that thinks the 10 tier research (and the three tier, for that matter) is bogus.
I'd be willing to bet that 90% of players want coin based nobles, No night bonus, no churches... All that stuff just makes the game more complicated and less fun. Back to basics!

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It would be very nice to one day see a world that once again used the WHOLE world with higher tribe limits and faster speeds. I t seems that hasn't happened since, what, W24?
And I'm with everyone else that thinks the 10 tier research (and the three tier, for that matter) is bogus.
I'd be willing to bet that 90% of players want coin based nobles, No night bonus, no churches... All that stuff just makes the game more complicated and less fun. Back to basics!

3 tier ain't bogus, but 10 tier definitely is. 10 tier is just a resource sink, while 3 tier actually makes you have to be strategic about your research choices.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
People talk about the "vocal minority" but the fact is those are the people here with the most knowledge and actually cares about the settings and their impact on the game. These people are the guys that is most likely gonna be the players in the top 100 most of the world and stay to the endgame war, some probably end up being the winners. For those that played 1-2 worlds, settings matter very little and they gonna play it no matter what the settings are.

119 had watchtower, no nightbonus
118 had nightbonus, no watchtower

It makes sense 120 would be without both of them to introduce players to "no pro defender" settings... 114 had both of them active, and to be honest, defending on that world was pretty easy + the fact it had fakelimit also... (and few is happy about em being active on same world)

What i really want is them to bring back churches, its been a while now and they are not so gamebreaking, but they add strategic value and variety to the game.

Juraj

Reaction score
Only the fake limit was removed, you're also completely disregarding how w118 also had Pally w skills and Night Bonus, which are two settings which really help defenders.

Also you are disregarding how w119 just had WTs, how w118 has NB, having a world with both is just overkill , especially given how w116 was the last world geared towards "seasoned" players.

Really funny how you think people only play when the settings are "perfect", that isn't the case. People put up with settings that they dislike, it's a combination of NB and WT that is just too much.
If people in this thread are able to say that they are fine with NB if WT is taken out, why are you not able to compromise as well.

Well first of all, the original settings were never tried out. The kinda similar was 114 with a bit slower speed, paladin with skills, 1% fake limit and 150 ms (just the most important differences and all togehter these changes make huge impact, all of them prefers the defender imo).

While 116 was way closer to what the forum majority wants, with a bit higher speed and paladin with skills. Also there were 117 with disabled wt and nightbonus, but with fake limit (which isn't an option here, but few people likes it too, and I would prefer it too over the 5th option).

If you say both of them are too much, I would say neither of them (nor fake limit) are too little. Look at what happened in 116, where is an excellent tribe playing with aggressive style with fitting setup, unmatched by any opponent and they nearly won the world in 7 months. The only question is when will they get the last %. In these setups there is almost 0 chance to create proper resistance on the fly from 2-3 tribes together, because of the fast attacking pace. This will be probably one of the easiest win lately or ever. Also check their ODD and compare to other lately winning tribes, you will see 2-3x less. The almost same tribe won on w111 and they had 6x more ODD.

All in all the original settings prefer the better solo players (I would say these are 20-100 players on the rankings later on the game, "old style guys" who are willing to spend more than a year, even two for a world.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well first of all, the original settings were never tried out. The kinda similar was 114 with a bit slower speed, paladin with skills, 1% fake limit and 150 ms (just the most important differences and all togehter these changes make huge impact, all of them prefers the defender imo).

While 116 was way closer to what the forum majority wants, with a bit higher speed and paladin with skills. Also there were 117 with disabled wt and nightbonus, but with fake limit (which isn't an option here, but few people likes it too, and I would prefer it too over the 5th option).

If you say both of them are too much, I would say neither of them (nor fake limit) are too little. Look at what happened in 116, where is an excellent tribe playing with aggressive style with fitting setup, unmatched by any opponent and they nearly won the world in 7 months. The only question is when will they get the last %. In these setups there is almost 0 chance to create proper resistance on the fly from 2-3 tribes together, because of the fast attacking pace. This will be probably one of the easiest win lately or ever. Also check their ODD and compare to other lately winning tribes, you will see 2-3x less. The almost same tribe won on w111 and they had 6x more ODD.

All in all the original settings prefer the better solo players (I would say these are 20-100 players on the rankings later on the game, "old style guys" who are willing to spend more than a year, even two for a world.

They were tried out, we've had worlds with NB and WT, people know how it plays out. And even if they wasn't the case we can analyze the settings and see what impact they will have together and that is something that the majority of players do not want. Option 4 is only at 21 percent, it is a very small minority of players who want the settings to stay the same.

116 Ended quickly because of other reasons, not because of the settings. You're drawing conclusions from reasons that are not relevant to the situation.

No one is willing to spend 2 years for world, you are very out of touch.

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Conclusions and Opinions - Who cares its a free world, many actually like a long world and huge world, so i wouldnt be so sure on your opinion there.

Keep the original settings and vote for option 4 everyone :)

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Conclusions and Opinions - Who cares its a free world.

Keep the original settings and vote for option 4 :)

3f15b70d507bf074097a7139a3f5ab90.jpg