Feedback World 120

Please pick an option!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't see the point of playing without WT + NT + fake limit. It heavily supports the 5 co-player accounts with unlimited PP points. WT is a good addition to the game, makes the game require a lot more tactics in terms of attacking, and requires a lot more skill, which the people who keep crying it about doesn't have I feel like from the attacker side.

Nightbonus is a nice bonus, but it can be neglected.

I don't know why it is a thing that if there are already declared world settings, why change that? Just go ahead skip 1 or 2 world and come back to play to worlds with favourable settings for you, just like normal people do, or people do from the old days.
WT removes tactics, and turns all forms of attacking into either large scale OPs dropping on 1 second, constantly attacking when the player sleeps, or just straight catting villages down into the ground.

Watchtowers straight REMOVE attacking options, and makes it require less skill. You can't bait stacks, you can't pretend you have pre-nukes before a nobletrain, you can't hide your noblenuke in another of the 4 noblesattacks to catch a snipe, the list goes on.

WT is there to make defending easy and effortless, but doesn't make attacking harder or better.

(btw 120 is a milestone world, they always attract competetive players, why don't you wait 1 or 2 worlds for settings that fit you?)

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well whatever the poll outcomes shows, apparently one option needs atleast 70% votes in order for a change so lets see if that even gets close. top option now is only at 50%.
Where did you get this info from? This isnt a suggestion or smth done by some random member that need 75% to go forward in the process...
Also 80% wants changes to settings, only 20% want em to stay the same, it says alot.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WT requires more skill from the attacker person, to counter the advantage WT gives to the deffender side.

Underestimating somebody just because he has an other opinion than you sounds kinda foolish. You don't even know who you are talking to, neither I, but I atleast give you respect. No WT + No Fake limit means the attacker needs very low skill level to be able to progress mid game, and the amounts of PP spent into events gives massive advantage over the deffender side, which makes the game for massive Attacker accounts super easy.

I have no idea why you suggest the exact opposite of what is true. I played and won almost every combination of settings you can imagine over the years, and I will be one of those players who will be able to take out the frontline regardless.
You argue that no wt will give non pp players less advantage, I found the opposite to be true. If you have a ton of pp AND watchtower then there is simply no way you can ever loose a village, no way. Sine the opponent also have WT then tactics for attacking is more or less reduced to sheer attacking power, and who will benefit mostly from that? The pp player, who spends a lot on event.
I don’t want to come off as an ahole but what you argue just isn’t true. You might want it to be but it just isn’t

BalerionTheDread

Reaction score
No one want WT that's sure

But NT is important to keep balance the accounts on the world , Tribe has 40 player i guess more then 50%will not be 24h/Active

It will also reduce the amount of accounts cuz you need at least 4 player on one account !! :D

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

But NT is important to keep balance the accounts on the world , Tribe has 40 player i guess more then 50%will not be 24h/Active

It will also reduce the amount of accounts cuz you need at least 4 player on one account !! :D

Not every one of the 40 accounts has to be active lol, especially if tribe structures it so inactive players are on the backline

SirCharles40

Reaction score

With a 40 member tribe there shouldn't be a need for co playing but the losers will still abuse it.

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
My preffered settings which I also think would suit many players:

NO pp market
No pp cost reduction and no pp building time reduction (maybe limit it so it can be used 5x per day or something)
No scavenging
No Watchtower
Church world
Simple tech system
Tribe limit: 30
Archers: Yes
Nightbonus: maybe yes but then coplaying should be disabled

ErenJaeger

Reaction score

NO pp market
No pp cost reduction and no pp building time reduction (maybe limit it so it can be used 5x per day or something)
No scavenging
No Watchtower
Church world
Simple tech system
go play classic

Deleted User - 848983838

to be fair classic sucks with the 3-4x speed+ increase res production

GeeGee

Reaction score

NO pp market
No scavenging
No Watchtower
Church world
Simple tech system

id love it but next non pp world is in 10 years or so appearantly pffff

BalerionTheDread

Reaction score

Worlds take more than 5 months to finish , That's with using PP

can you imagine how long will take if there is a non pp world ?

BTW that's not our‏ discussion

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Every 50th world is supposed to be one of those non PP worlds, so only 30 worlds off :eek: 30 worlds / 4 worlds a year = 7.5 years

God damn innogames is whaling us hard

Chuunks

Reaction score
Imagine how long for a non PP world???? 3 yrs 1 mo. Best world ever played! Try catering to those of us that want the old settings Jaw-Jaw!

Deleted User - 848983838

Without using any pp the world must has speed like that

or you know it could play out like a classic world would. i know crazy a classic world having wait a minute classic settings omg