Feedback - World 121

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do not mind these settings, most of these are to my liking! Although having barbarians grow to 5k is too much. The current state of the game already sees a very large number of barb nobling, and I'd hate to see it encouraged even more (farming is nice :p).

Deleted User - 848983838

church with 5K barbs kinda sucks, churches and barb meta encourage insane barbling and now you are giving 5k barbs to the pp abusers? should be 2k max.

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
very nice and balanced settings imo.
only questionmark are the barbs growing to 5000 points which we all know they will never be able to reach :D

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
church with 5K barbs kinda sucks, churches and barb meta encourage insane barbling and now you are giving 5k barbs to the pp abusers? should be 2k max.

This feedback is inaccurate.

For starters, people who spam pp and barble will not have any barb that will have the time to grow to 2k points let alone 5k. Also churches will not increase the barb meta, it will just make people cluster up, which means you aren't going to noble this bonus pop 10 fields away from your cluster, or a player that is outside of your church radius. Sure you can argue that clustering up means that they will eat all the barbs in their church radius, but again the barbling happens either way, people will just have tighter clusters.

Also the whole " dont noble in my church area " will actually keep more barbs in the world compared to others. If you compare w113 to w114 for example, w114 had a way higher pace of barb eating. When a player is busy spending nobels on players that saves up all the barbs in his cluster, and because of the church meta a tribemate isnt just going to come in and eat them. So you will end up with more barbs than you otherwise think.

Deleted User - 848983838

This feedback is inaccurate.

For starters, people who spam pp and barble will not have any barb that will have the time to grow to 2k points let alone 5k. Also churches will not increase the barb meta, it will just make people cluster up, which means you aren't going to noble this bonus pop 10 fields away from your cluster, or a player that is outside of your church radius. Sure you can argue that clustering up means that they will eat all the barbs in their church radius, but again the barbling happens either way, people will just have tighter clusters.

Also the whole " dont noble in my church area " will actually keep more barbs in the world compared to others. If you compare w113 to w114 for example, w114 had a way higher pace of barb eating. When a player is busy spending nobels on players that saves up all the barbs in his cluster, and because of the church meta a tribemate isnt just going to come in and eat them. So you will end up with more barbs than you otherwise think.

For starters, people who spam pp and barble will not have any barb that will have the time to grow to 2k points let alone 5k.

except in the midgame when there will be tons of barbs built up 3-5K points especially on the rim...

i don't really see a benefit to such a high barb growth and the major downside of giving pp spenders an easier time growing and building new clusters, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For starters, people who spam pp and barble will not have any barb that will have the time to grow to 2k points let alone 5k.

except in the midgame when there will be tons of barbs built up 3-5K points especially on the rim...

i don't really see a benefit to such a high barb growth and the major downside of giving pp spenders an easier time growing and building new clusters, etc.

On what world do you see barbs reaching 1k+ points? I mean, barbs barely seem to reach above 500 before nobled.
Also point limit on barbs dont impact growth (checked with jawa), so the difference from 2k and 5k is pretty much nothing since they dont even reach 2k at the moment.

I think 5k limit might be a good way to encourage people to leave the barbs be for a while, and churches encourage people to not take barbs in middle of each others clusters, so might be a good combination.

What i dont understand is the point of 200 fields limit on distance for nobles, w116 had 100 limit and that wasnt really an issue? W117 and worlds after got 150 fields. Be nice to know if Inno has any thought behind these changes?

Deleted User - 848983838

On what world do you see barbs reaching 1k+ points.

Every world?

I dont think you two get what im saying I'm not talking about early world. rather mid game primarily on the rim.

It doesn't encourage people to leave barbs as it still grows slower than player owned village, and the more developed barbs allow for easier formation of new clusters with more developed villages.

I've yet to see a single positive because people aren't leaving barbs because they grow to 5k lmao and churches promote clustering but it's not that bad when you can just jump and grab a 5k village later on.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

You can take the example of 119/120 where you had plenty of barbling on the rim starting less then 30 days into the world. By the time barbs grow to 1k-2k points you won't find any in the first 25-40 fields of the rim.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What world are you looking at? Im checking both w118 and 119 and there are barely any barbs left on any of them, and they aint over 1k points? Sure w120 got some 1k barb but its not many. (and could be players that deleted and not "natural" barbs)

It doesn't encourage people to leave barbs as it still grows slower than player owned village, and the more developed barbs allow for easier formation of new clusters with more developed villages.

I've yet to see a single positive because people aren't leaving barbs because they grow to 5k lmao and churches promote clustering but it's not that bad when you can just jump and grab a 5k village later on.

If it doesnt ecourage people to leave barbs, and you doubt people will leave them because they grow to 5k, then what is the problem with it having so high limit? If this was before barbnobling was Meta, i might seen this setting as an issue, but now not really.

Deleted User - 848983838

you can go lok at 118 and 119 and see all the top ranked accounts with plenty of maxed barbs you can grab 500 on 118 and 2k on 119 or any world and see again all you do by increasing the barb development is benefit premium players. heck 117 plenty of players who joined specifically on the rim or moved to the rim and spammed barbs that were 3k.

again I've not seen one reason why it's a good thing to increase the barb points? besides for some reason thinking it doesn't matter or won't have an impact when it clearly will benefit premium players.

but i don't really care you can keep arguing i probably wont play 121 even tho it has churches and uber arrival ill just let the pp whales dominate 121 with all those barbs, because inno constantly makes the weirdest combinations of settings per usual that consistently are benefitting better players or just absolutely stupid overall

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you can go lok at 118 and 119 and see all the top ranked accounts with plenty of maxed barbs you can grab 500 on 118 and 2k on 119 or any world and see again all you do by increasing the barb development is benefit premium players. heck 117 plenty of players who joined specifically on the rim or moved to the rim and spammed barbs that were 3k.

again I've not seen one reason why it's a good thing to increase the barb points? besides for some reason thinking it doesn't matter or won't have an impact when it clearly will benefit premium players.

but i don't really care you can keep arguing i probably wont play 121 even tho it has churches and uber arrival ill just let the pp whales dominate 121 with all those barbs, because inno constantly makes the weirdest combinations of settings per usual that consistently are benefitting better players or just absolutely stupid overall

Mate you can literally open the map on w119 and see the size of barbs.

Reaction score
Ideal settings for w122

- Building speed: 2
- Unit Speed: 0.5-1

Game:
- Archers: Activated
- Paladin / Statue: Activated, with Skills
- Strongholds : Deactivated
- Bonus Villages: Activated
- Barbarian Villages: Grow to 2000points
- Church and Belief: Deactivated
- Watchtower: Deactivated
- Militia: Activated
- Morale: Activated, points and time based
- Achievements: Activated
- Noble production: Coins
- Technologies: Simple
- Beginners protection:
- Beginners protection ratio: 1:20 for 30 days

Other:
- No night mode
- Choose starting direction: Activated
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (50)
- Fake limit: Deactivated
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 150-200 fields
- Scavenging: Activated

Extra :
- Victory conditions: Runes (a tribe needs to hold 70% of rune villages in each continent for 20 days. Each continent has 49 rune villages)
- Tribe limit: 25-30
- Flags: Activated
- Limited haul: Deactivated
- Support outside Tribe: Über - Arrival (*)
- No Harm: Deactivated

Reaction score
Ideal settings for w122

Game:
- Beginners protection:

Other:
- No night mode

Extra :
- Victory conditions: Runes (a tribe needs to hold 70% of rune villages in each continent for 20 days. Each continent has 49 rune villages)

I agree, would be the ideal settings!

Sharky White

Reaction score
Ideal settings for w122

Game:
- Beginners protection:

Other:
- No night mode

Extra :

make that 15 tech and I'm in love :p

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ideal settings for w122

Game:
- Beginners protection:

Other:
- No night mode

Extra :

should probably make a new thread for this and not do it in w121 feedback :rolleyes:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lower tribelimit 20-25
Pally with books
Rune
2 speed
Please try something new with morale this world
No fakelimit
100 ms