Feedback - world 122

Kaibal

Reaction score
The settings are mostly great, except I think raising the tribe limit to 25-30 and making it a rune world would be ideal.

Probably TheDruid

Reaction score
Would love to see the tribe limit increase to 25 or 30. Also, runes would be glorious. WT makes it more player friendly without a fake limit. This would be perfect.

Cheers.

Deleted User - 848983838

That makes no sense, only 1 tribe wins and if your tribe always has a family tribe then stop surrounding yourself with noobs lol if anyone needs family tribes in an "Uber-Support" world they don't use their brain as it's useless.

Without knowing 121, I think every active world except your tribe in 118 has some sort of "family" / strong alliance.

Also without exact knowledge 108, 109, 113 all ended with a 2nd tribe to the winning tribe with Cab, 2toxic, MRM.

That's not my opinion it's just very likely increasing tribe size just means a family tribe will be 50 compared to 40.

Luke and Luke

Reaction score
The settings are nearly exactly what I am looking for. I would love to see runes instead of domination. W118 was domination and I am finishing that world. I'd love so see runes instead for a change of pace. Would also rather not have a fake limit.
I'm fine with 20 as a tribe limit. Especially with the support settings it adds more complexity to changing tribe membership between families. Not like I'll ever actually send support anyway right Groot? ;)

DEFINITELY keep the NO watchtower setting. Makes defending way too easy.

martyyboy

Reaction score
Overal good settings. I was really looking forward playing a new world, but with the no WT and no fake limit setting i will sadly have to pp farm. Balancing TW and real life is an art at times, which i fear is nearly impossible having the settings in favor of the attacking players in the extend that they are now. Which is why i would argue to use either the fake limit setting or the WT setting.

Pryde

Reaction score
Make The Tribe Limit (5):p Family tribes not going away ever. Even if the settings are against the Family Tribes, always way around it. So people need to stop complaining about that. People need to deal with the fact... Just play the game.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Bigger tribe (25-30) is definitely preferably, WTs like some suggested would be an OK addition, but please NO fakelimit, that is a horrible setting. Love the settings, gonna be a fun world

Either Fakelimit & no WT or WT & no Fakelimit, they shouldnt be activated at the same time atleast :)
Even if im personally not gonna play the world, feel like its time for WT to be active again, and with Paladin (with skills) and speed 2 the settings kinda favour the attacker, since you also have uber support and low members to limit amount of deffpallys.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And like many have said, if you gonna have a low amount of tribemembers, go for runes as endgame and not Dominance until it gets a rework. 20 players nobling 25-30k villages is gonna be rough and take a long time after war is already done. its gonna be 5-10 players doing the last 10k villages nobling probably because the fight is already over...

Reaction score
Filthy casuals unite :cool:, I like peoples opinions about balance. I like no fake limits, but given light that there’s ways to abuse it to give a significantly higher advantage (example: scripts and chrome extensions to send thousands of fakes within a few minutes). Implementing at least some kind of buffer will keep most players satisfied and coming back to play.

I think this worlds settings should tailor to a wider audience than just tailoring to the small handful of higher performance accounts that we see all too often. (example: 3+ coplayers / horde of account pushers/ merges for free villas)

If no fake limit, add WT.
If fake limit remove WT.

Flexible with tribe member limit, I like to be able to play with my friends so 25-30 members.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Last edited:

Stunz

Reaction score
I would like to see:

If no fake limit, add WT.
If fake limit remove WT.

Also Tribe size = 25

Rune world too please.