Feedback World 129

duck that quacks

Reaction score
Very interesting start and settings overall, looks like its going to be a good world, we'll see how it plays out.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nice settings just a shame that it is during August, also why two watch tower worlds in a row

Reaction score
You want some feedback? Seems like you guys need some money, so why not introduce 3 village start with premium points trade enabled, so the rich guys can spend on all three of them lol xd

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You want some feedback? Seems like you guys need some money, so why not introduce 3 village start with premium points trade enabled, so the rich guys can spend on all three of them lol xd
You are ill

twpro

Reaction score
it’s bad that there is no choice of direction, one player will receive all 3 villages on one continent, the other on three different ones, with different exchange capacities, which will give him a big advantage over the first one, luck decides a lot (

Scorpianhead

Reaction score
Villages will should be placed within a radius of 15 fields from each other.

Can you confirm whether or not:

- Some people will have 3 villages in one continent
- Some people will have 2 villages in one, 1 village in another
- Some people will have 1 village in three different continents.

Obviously some people will be closer to border lines than others, but I would hope it is forced that all accounts are fixed to a single continent. The benefits to multi-continenting for PP-farming are huge and I don't understand why InnoGames would be directly supporting/encouraging the PP-farming strategy, especially when some people can PP-farm way more efficiently than others.

twpro

Reaction score
Can you confirm whether or not:

- Some people will have 3 villages in one continent
- Some people will have 2 villages in one, 1 village in another
- Some people will have 1 village in three different continents.

Obviously some people will be closer to border lines than others, but I would hope it is forced that all accounts are fixed to a single continent. The benefits to multi-continenting for PP-farming are huge and I don't understand why InnoGames would be directly supporting/encouraging the PP-farming strategy, especially when some people can PP-farm way more efficiently than others.
growing PP does not need to be touched) without this, most of the players will quit the game, the only problem is that at the start in these settings (no choice of direction + 3 starting villages), the players find themselves in significantly different conditions. If indeed all the villages will not be tied to one exchange, of course, but I would prefer that to different ones and that there was a teleport)

Angacam

Reaction score
When I played before there was no such animal as PP farming, is PP farming for larger players considered pushing? Seems to me it should be.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Milita should not be as strong as it is here. Also you should not be able to call in milita untill you got 6 vills. If youre at the point that you can noble 2 more vills from start you shouldnt need the extra help.

You can call it in so often and its so strong with morale, nerf it

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Milita should not be as strong as it is here. Also you should not be able to call in milita untill you got 6 vills. If youre at the point that you can noble 2 more vills from start you shouldnt need the extra help.

You can call it in so often and its so strong with morale, nerf it

Didn't really impact the world. Everyone nobled barbs.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Amazing settings. I really enjoyed it

Please do another one soon. 3 Village start was a lot of fun