Feedback - World 130

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear community,

Thursday, September 8th, world 130 will open its gates around 10 AM. This will be a rather slow-paced world. As we haven't had a church world for a while, this one will have it!

Pre-registrations for this world have started. Gather your teams!
>> Register now!

While you await the start of this new world, we have opened the Discord for this world. Feel free to drop by to chat with the players that will also be playing this world. Below you can find out how to join.

I am already in the Tribal Wars Discord
I am not yet in the Tribal Wars Discord
You can join the world channel by typing the following Slash command in the chat:
/join en130

The world channel will become visible under the channel list.
You can simply click this invite link. You'll then automatically receive the right role to see the en130 channel.

You can find the settings for world 130 below.

General Settings:

- Building speed: 1.25
- Unit Speed: 0.8

Game:

- Archers: Enabled
- Paladin / Statue: Enabled, one paladin (without skills) per player
- Strongholds: Disabled
- Bonus Villages: Enabled
- Barbarian Villages: Enabled, grow and shrink up to 2500 points
- Church and Belief: Enabled
- Watchtower: Enabled
- Militia: Enabled
- Morale: Enabled, time-based
- Achievements: Enabled
- Noble production: Gold coins
- Technologies: Simple
- Beginners protection: Enabled, 5 days
- Beginners protection ratio: 1:20 for 45 days

Other:

- Nightmode: Disabled
- Choose starting direction: Enabled
- Attack timing: 100 ms
- Fake limit: Disabled
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 100 fields
- Scavenging: Enabled

Extra :

- Victory conditions: Rune Villages, tribes need to hold 65% of all Rune villages in each continent for 14 days. Per continent, 36 Rune Villages will spawn!
- Tribe limit: 25
- Flags: Activated
- Limited haul: Disabled
- Support outside Tribe: Disabled - Über (Arrival)
- Attacks on tribe members deal damage: Disabled. Attacks on tribe members become visits.

Premium Features:
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistant: Activated
- Building time reduction: Activated
- Finish immediately: Activated
- Building cost reduction: Activated
- +20% Production: Activated
- Trading with the merchant: Activated
- Premium Exchange: Activated

Good luck!

We are very excited to hear your feedback on this world. Please let us know what you think in the feedback topic!

Your Tribal Wars Team

Last edited:

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can we stop having words every month? This will hurt the population per world

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
On a serious note, the visit on tribe members should be a default setting every world

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
is there any chance of having the additional rule to deter merges early game be active again like w125??
"-Account merges will not be allowed for the first 40 days of the world. If you intend to play together, join together."

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
is there any chance of having the additional rule to deter merges early game be active again like w125??
"-Account merges will not be allowed for the first 40 days of the world. If you intend to play together, join together."
They wont go back to that rule anytime soon. Good in theory but just doesnt work.

Monkey D. Dragon

Reaction score
And again (all) premiumfeatures activated.. could we maybe sometime get a non-pay-to-win/ppfarm-world ? Im tired of this -.-

Last edited:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And again (all) premiumfeatures activated.. could we maybe sometime get a non-pay-to-win/ppfarm-world ? Im tired of this -.-
You have classic if you want no premiumfeatures.

Otherwise you gonna have to wait until w150 for a regular world without them, since they only do Milestone worlds with no premium features.

Monkey D. Dragon

Reaction score
Go play casual scrub
scared of being based on ur skill not on ur wallet/ppfarm?

You have classic if you want no premiumfeatures.

Otherwise you gonna have to wait until w150 for a regular world without them, since they only do Milestone worlds with no premium features.
well looks like i gotta play on another server.. for example german server releases world 206 & 207 (1 without advanced premium and 1 with it).
so this must be a decision by playerbase here or by administration :rolleyes:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
scared of being based on ur skill not on ur wallet/ppfarm?

well looks like i gotta play on another server.. for example german server releases world 206 & 207 (1 without advanced premium and 1 with it).
so this must be a decision by playerbase here or by administration :rolleyes:
Playerbase of .de is atleast 2x bigger i think, so they can afford it, .net cant.

So if you want no premium features, go to .de then :rolleyes:

Monkey D. Dragon

Reaction score
Playerbase of .de is atleast 2x bigger i think, so they can afford it, .net cant.

So if you want no premium features, go to .de then :rolleyes:
I think only the size of a playerbase is no argument for releasing advanced-premiumfeatured-worlds only except every 50 worlds or idk.. and yes i will play somewhere else. Fortunality there are enough options, but i was wondering about this and wanted to start a discussion (maybe not the correct thread sry) and see if there is someone sharing my opinion. At least i found out about the milestoneworld thing ^^ cya

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think only the size of a playerbase is no argument for releasing advanced-premiumfeatured-worlds only except every 50 worlds or idk.. and yes i will play somewhere else. Fortunality there are enough options, but i was wondering about this and wanted to start a discussion (maybe not the correct thread sry) and see if there is someone sharing my opinion. At least i found out about the milestoneworld thing ^^ cya

How can size not be a solid argument? Bigger playersize = more people spending. We got 125 with no premiumfeatures, mostly cause no haul setting require that pretty much, but they also had to start 3 world within 2 months (1 month between each) because they did that :rolleyes: