Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser656

Dear players,

After almost 4 years of Tribal Wars we are coming close to the launch of our fiftieth world!

To mark this landmark we're going to do something a little bit different and let the community decide the majority of the settings. All players can vote on what they would like each setting to be by logging into any world, clicking on Settings and then on Surveys. The polls will be open for one week. We will try our hardest to make sure the most popular settings are used, as long as there are no incompatibilities.

Some settings have already been decided and cannot be voted on:

Speed: 2
Army camps: Disabled

If you have any suggestions that cannot be expressed via the polls, please post in this thread.

We'll post an announcement with the final settings and open date as soon as we've finalized all the details.

Morthy,
Community manager

DeletedUser

great, i like the speed. i hope you can support villages outside the tribe and archers and palladin weapons are enabled.

DeletedUser

I'd really like it if it were simple like earlier worlds

no archers
no paladins
no bonus villages
barbs don't grow
you can support anyone
15 ( i think thats right ) tech points in the smithy
tribe limit of 60

but i do like the speed :D

DeletedUser

I would like paladins to even give the game a bigger boost.

DeletedUser88932

Speed is great but no paladin or archers go old school on it :p

Zoquelle

Would like fast troops speed (1 would be great)
Coins,
No churches (bla!),
3000 barbs
Paly, no weapons
Support own tribes
40 player tribes
Choose starting location
3 day bp

DeletedUser

the only real big things i and im sure many people want is support to anyone and more members than world 49 my tribe has about 2 academys already

DeletedUser88829

troop speed 1.5
Coins,
No churches
old smithy tec
Support own tribes
40 player tribes
Choose starting location
no archers

Jonasquinn

Archers
Paladin(but no weapons)
No to growing Barbs/Bonus Villages
No to Churches
Tech doesn't matter
Choose starting location
5 Day BP
100 member limit

DeletedUser

No church
No pally
No growing barbs
No archers
No mounted archers
1/2 price nobles
100 member limit in tribe or less than 100 is ok too.

DeletedUser

No silly fake limits please or short max distance nobles can travel.

DeletedUser

Troop/unit Speed 1.5
No archers, paladins
No Church,
Simple or old tech system (dont mind)
Growing barbs- dont mind
50 player tribes
choose starting location
support own tribes
coins:)

Thats what i think would be good:)

DeletedUser

Can the poll be started over giving more options and not allowing you to see the current votes for each option until after voting?

you only have 3 options in unit speed the options are .4, .5, or .6 I don't want any of those slow speeds (yes i know its a speed 2 world)

Also by showing the number of votes and percentages each option already has you make it so a player will be much more likely to pick something they don't want the most. They will likely choose a satisfactory or best of the worst option....

DeletedUser

love speed 2 ... just make sure it isnt a church world, anything else is fine ^_^

DeletedUser

Army camps and awards please enable :(

... is more than certain, that awards will be enabled ;) .

And P.S.
... it's not that I care:

World 50: Should archers be enabled?

Yes
740 61.06%
No
472 38.94%
... but voting for archers is just shameful peeps :icon_redface: :icon_twisted: :lol: !

edit:

@down
i say we make this the first full time speed world...

speed 20,
troop speed 5 [...]
... ohhh wow - 21 seconds per field for Nobleman :icon_wink: ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i say we make this the first full time speed world...

speed 20,
troop speed 5
no church's
standard smithy with no tech's.
support only within one's tribe.
60 tribe limit
choose starting location.
archers.
packets.
barbs to 3k

imo tw needs to bring something new to the game. forget having an "oldschool" world. make it something new. change is good.

this setting is relatively easy to grasp, so newcomer's would be welcome. but it would also make the barrier between the "skilled" and "un-skilled" a little less obvious.
activity would be the main focus.

DeletedUser

My suggestions are unit speed 1 (I remember what I was told about speeds, if world speed is 2 then unit speed can not be greater than 1), no beginner protection (I've forgotten which world this setting was used on), and no tribe limit (like on world 1).

Edit: I would also prefer the ability to choose starting location, and if there is a setting where there is no hindrance on how far a noble can travel then I would prefer that one as well. Basically, I would like a world with no limits, where truly the best of the best will succeed, and there's nothing like morale or distance or tribe member limit or slow units to get in their way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.