Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we cant get in

there is a problem with the entrance to the worlds

DeletedUser

iv'e seen it but like the other newer worlds cause W50 is such a big deal it'll take over from W48 probs.

DeletedUser79100

Hmm... as long churches and morale are out im happy, though tree tech and packets would have been nice.

@ Those who arent happy with the settings, this is why democracy fails and elections are too important to leave to the masses :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's great to see the community taking part in this poll for the new 50 world :icon_biggrin:. Hope to see lots of great people in the world.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wanted to join, but now I see you need a premium account because the member limit has been reached :(
There many more continents without villages .. :(

DeletedUser

speed 20,
troop speed 5
no church's
standard smithy with no tech's.
support only within one's tribe.
60 tribe limit
choose starting location.
archers.
packets.
barbs to 3k

one guy writed this I like it but if you watn full speed and you want speed then go to the speed world please god...

this is to mutch you want the world to end in less than 5 months or?

speed 2
troop speed 2
no church's
standard smithy with no tech's.
support only within one's tribe.
70 tribe limit
choose starting location.
archers.
packets.
barbs to 3k

I like this one better......

DeletedUser

with that troop speed you can noble a next door vill in 9 min, nuke it in 7,5 or scout it in a tad more than 2.. it would be a nightmare for anyone to defend at that speed, unless they got some form of neo thing going on o_O

mummybear

I am liking it so far it is very similar to world 13, I'm a happy bunny:) I hope to be there as long. X

Soft Stuff

Publicize a report.
Im 1,8k points attacking a 180 point player (catted him down from 300 points) and i got 100% morale.

Also no-one uses archers. I got 20 MA and i hardly clear peopel with archers

DeletedUser

It shows up on my screen when I hover over a village

Thats just something that hasn't been fixed, your troops will still fight at 100% regardless of what that says.

And why do you have that option turned on on a world without morale, its kinda pointless :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71572

Very good world. No morale + no church + simple tech + pally with weapons = win :)

chrisparty

I like the settings in general, but who thought it would be a good idea to make the loyalty increase 2/hour with the unit speed knocked down to 0.6? Makes nobling a pain in the rear and trains nearly necessary early early on :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The no ms means you can play on any browser really.. you can get the whole train at the same second without using opera.

Allthough I may be 5 days after the other comments I still want to say this is by far the most enjoyable settings I have played on and I have played back from world 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.