feels like a turtle world.

DeletedUser

Who else has that feeling with the church radius and 250ms limit turtles will do well on this world?

I'm even thinking strange builds like lc \ spear builds for farming versatility and defending capabilities will do well.

setorines

If you want farming, and defending you want HC/sp not LC/sp. Otherwise you're still screwed when axes come around.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm even thinking strange builds like lc \ spear builds for farming versatility and defending capabilities will do well.

That always does well.

If you want farming, and defending you want HC/sp not LC/sp. Otherwise you're still screwed when axes come around.

Eventually, but you'd do lc/sp for a good while before transitioning to hc.

LC are afterall the best defense one can make in their stable prior to 15 smithy/10 stable.

DeletedUser

The 250 ms gap is ridiculous, I'm pretty confident atleast 1000 players could snipe that using McDonalds free wifi. I'm not sure how wars are going to be won other than with 100,000s of fakes. So I do agree, this is going to be a turtles world.

DeletedUser93066

​It's an ideal world for me. I always hated sending trains :D

DeletedUser

I always enjoyed sending trains, and enjoyed sniping. Are you a rainbow?

DeletedUser66411

The 250 ms gap is ridiculous, I'm pretty confident atleast 1000 players could snipe that using McDonalds free wifi. I'm not sure how wars are going to be won other than with 100,000s of fakes. So I do agree, this is going to be a turtles world.

Noble nuke world. Takes more skill than clicking buttons really fast anyways.

DeletedUser

Noble nuke world. Takes more skill than clicking buttons really fast anyways.

Because mass sending fakes, nukes and nobles is skilled. Perhaps at a push you will have to time nukes to land before each noble. Again not skills, just timing and internet connection.

roman01

I literally hate sending nobles :!

[spoil]
pc-game_gif-9100.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93066

That fat lazy snobbish asses are way too slow for my liking. Only world I liked sending Nobles/Trains were HP. They were fast!

DeletedUser93066

​Yes.. Well Hp And Roman yes I swear that's how It feels!

DeletedUser

X1 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So how are people going to build defensive villages? Defense/LC seems like a really viable option atm.

setorines

Church villages will be sp/sw Regular def will be HC/SP

The usual stuff. I'm not doing anything too special. lol

DeletedUser

Church villages will be sp/sw Regular def will be HC/SP

The usual stuff. I'm not doing anything too special. lol

That's later on in the game, I want to get every advantage I can on catching the Top 10 up. :p