FEMA disbanded

DeletedUser

In all fairness, I think there never ever was a real war with FEMA to begin with... Is Aradiaa in DNY? Didn't even know that. Sirloin joined when I was temporarily out, and by that time, there was no war anymore for sure.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In all fairness, I think there never ever was a real war with FEMA to begin with... Is Aradiaa in DNY? Didn't even know that. Sirloin joined when I was temporarily out, and by that time, there was no war anymore for sure.

She was in DNY - she has hit delete since as did I.

DeletedUser

I see. For 2 days, while I was out. Ok, never noticed that... Probably because we were all so busy fighting a war back than..

Btw, just about all you named before, formed there own tribe to get out of FEMA. PURPLE, H GLBs, or what ever. The forming of those tribes back than, if there was a war at all, surely must be seen as he end of FEMA and the end of an eventual war.

That all leaves Slippy88. Didn't he want to get out of FEMA, because he was just tired of it all? And through the external, he kinda applied with DNY and was taken in?

But maybe Brat can take over now and embarass me...

DeletedUser

I think you're doing just fine by yourself.

If you want to interpret everything the worst way, like you have been doing with your goodbye, I can see how you think that to be true. To me, an opinion like yours is not very valuable, taking recent events into account..

But still, let's give Brat a try...

DeletedUser

If you want to interpret everything the worst way, like you have been doing with your goodbye, I can see how you think that to be true. To me, an opinion like yours is not very valuable, taking recent events into account..

But still, let's give Brat a try...

To you, there's only ONE opinion valuable and that's your own.
And what's with my goodbye? That a couple of players told you you stepped out of line with your comments?
Yes, they told me about it: I hadn't even seen it... but since all you ever listen to is yourself yapping in the wind, I won't waste any more words on it.

EDIT: ow, I read your circular though. Very eloquent. Anyone respond or do you reckon they just sighed and deleted it cos it came from you? :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow former DNY players fight each on the forums more then any other tribe I have seen, seems there natural agression is at an all time high with out FEMA around

DeletedUser

To you, there's only ONE opinion valuable and that's your own.
And what's with my goodbye? That a couple of players told you you stepped out of line with your comments?
Yes, they told me about it: I hadn't even seen it... but since all you ever listen to is yourself yapping in the wind, I won't waste any more words on it.

EDIT: ow, I read your circular though. Very eloquent. Anyone respond or do you reckon they just sighed and deleted it cos it came from you? :icon_cool:

Not wasting another word on it and than the edit. Hahahahahahaha, what a man of his word... LMAO

Hmm, how can I respond to so many people's posts, on topic, without reading what they said? Weird... At least I read what people say and than judge the value of the content. Most of you, you including, judge my posts, without reading what was said. Latest example was your goodbye and the reaction of you (yes you replied to me in the thread) and your buddies. But hey, easy to blame me on everything you misjudge, right? That's what so many do anyway, so you can think you got of scotchfree...

FYI, many responded to the CM and just 1 thought I was out of line, but correct in the CM convo. When I explained to him, he admitted I was not even out of line, but that he misinterpreted the whole thing. Sorry to dissapoint you there... :icon_rolleyes:

I just started over and automatically jumped from 63 points to 112!! What a genius!!:icon_razz:

p.s. If even one more person on these forums insults me then i'm gonna delete my account.
You are wasting your time in-game. Just delete and troll the forum. After all, you are not good for anything in-game, just a nobody in the lower ranks. And when you finally have been able to build 10 spears, you send them all out in 1 fake attack. You are the true TW noob, who has no reason at all to stay in w12.

Hope you are true to your word.

DeletedUser

For the record, I won't delete now, I'll hang around to ensure that your world stays open. It's also interesting that you sent me a mail the other day asking me to return to DNY. Meh...

You really are an arrogant @$$. I never asked you to return to DNY - I told you that I will never give you credit for the end game of DNYs success if you do not return to DNY - AND I would not let you return to DNY unless you offer an apology to me and the rest of the tribe for your antics. It was a call out to the Faaaaark that I used to know.

For the record your tribe is NOT the official retirement tribe for DNY - It is neither sanctioned nor recognized by us as such. What you are is a group of ex-DNY players, nothing more. Your accomplishments are contained within the statistics of the TWstats file. You are nothing without the tribe.

The people that are the legends of DNY are the ones that have honorably fought for the banner and when it was time for them to go - they left - completely, whether they transferred ownership of the account or simply deleted.

What you really are is a "HAS BEEN" and now that you sit there and eat barbs with what used to be, it makes you nothing more than what FEMA finished as.....

Hey champ - I hope you do stick around, because you are special

DeletedUser

Dada, I shall post the mail...

I like you, we had a falling out, but hey, when I receive mails like this:

zapit480v on 22.10. at 21:11
Soooo, a couple of things.

1st. Without wasting words - I am going to be very up front with you. Unless you offer an apology to the entire tribe of DNY for what you did with the letter and the Public Forum and a personal apology to me you will not be coming back to DNY.

2d. Where that may not matter too much to you, let me tell you what the dynamic is here. As you know DNY will be the 1st world to end a world as a tribe. Those that are actually in the tribe will be declared, not those that sit outside and watch. And where you have been taking villages, they have mostly all been Barbarian - and that does nothing to assist us in our endeavor to end the world.

3d. To straighten out a few things that you are in seriously error about - I never conspired with LF to dismiss you from the tribe, you were inactive and had "retired" so you were let go. I will say that a number of people cheered on the decision after it happened, but that is neither here nor there.
Alex and I parted ways amicably on w41. He and I had a difference of opinion, nothing more, and I left. I saved all of my conversations with him if you are interested in them. He was dismissed from DNY for the same reason that you were.

4th. Up until your blow up - I had not had any disagreement with you, my reputation should speak for itself - you accused me of removing you from your friend list as well, however I would like to point out:
faaaaark Delete entry
You are still on my friend list, as I am still on yours...
as well as other things within your mail to include being power hungry etc.... Your village names, profile, blocking me....

I have given you ample amount of time to cool off and collect your wits. I would prefer that you come here to finish what you started, I think that you deserve to be here, but it is not going to happen without an apology and at least a partial return to activity nobling the little red dots.

Either way Brad, I wish you the best in life.
Respectfully,
Jonathan

Please note that I never asked for an invite back into DNY, I was and I am still happily retired. So this mail to me means that you wanted me back. For those that may not know, I have Dada blocked, so he had to contact me through Zap's account.

Ultimately, it is not going to happen, I won't be returning. This world is dead, the sooner you realise this the better. I was hanging around to advise people when they needed advice, but you did not even bother to contact me in either W12 or W41, Skype or msn. Red amditted that he may have made the mistake, but I heard nothing from you. Then you send me this mail. Win the world on your own, you know what you're doing. Let's face it, DNY is a shell of its former glory, yet you do not realise this.

It looks like FEMA realised that this world is dead with their disbanding... why won't DNY?

DeletedUser

All that letter says, is that if you would wanted to return, it would be possible, after you went on your knees to apologize. Don't make it more romantic that it is, just to make you look good.

This world is over, we won, but TW does not recognize it yet and we are here to make them realize it as well, not to ourselves. Why would DNY have to disband?

Sure, DNY is not what it was. You really think all the players who have been here for at least as long as me, don't know that? But how could it ever be. Besides the loss of some great players like Chulthok and Taizu, there are no wars left to proof ourselves. A tribe can only really shine, when others of equal level are there to be overthrown. If there ever was one tribe, to really test DNY to its full potential, it was defeated months before you left, uh 'retired'. Why not have disbanded the tribe back then? Because DNY has not officially gotten what it deserves, to be crowned winners of w12.

FEMA disbanded as they had no future. How is that reason for DNY to disband?

Really interested in how much advice, to whom and about what, you have given, since your retirement.

Funny how Dada should have made an effort to contact you, after you blocked him and gave crap about w12 anyway... If you would have been there from time to time, you would have known. As you weren't, it couldn't really matter either, could it..

Have fun, nobling barbs... It suits your state of mind in this world.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm surprised FEMA lasted as long as it did. When Scott hit delete and Descott joined DNY I thought the tribe would disband within a few days.

dalesmckay

Hmm, how can I respond to so many people's posts, on topic, without reading what they said? Weird... At least I read what people say and than judge the value of the content.

Oh really?
Here's a recent reply you made to one of my posts:

Should I even bother to read what you have to say, or should I just ignore it, like you apparently have done with my post?

Care to comment?

DeletedUser

I agree adrien, people are just too rude here, it makes me sad to read the last few pages and embarrassed of what my tribemates are saying.
If this was real life I would not (I mean do not) hang around people who talk like this, but it's just a game. I wish some of them would understand that.

DeletedUser

Oh really?
Here's a recent reply you made to one of my posts:

Care to comment?

I guess you conveniently chose to forgot how what your first ever words to me were. That doesn't matter, I reply to people, how they replied to me. You see, I would have had to read your first and following post, to say that to you. I think that should solve the puzzle for you. Probably won't like it too much, but there is the comment you asked for...

DeletedUser

I think the post was deleted but I remember that it is a sad day for Brat:

1 Mr. Blonde DNY 19.476.300 2058 9464

No, I am not proud of it, as it really was given to me, and yes I am not happy that Jms has quit, but because it ruins Brat's day, I am happy nonetheless! :)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think the post was deleted but I remember that it is a sad day for Brat:

1 Mr. Blonde DNY 19.476.300 2058 9464

No, I am not proud of it, as it really was given to me, and yes I am not happy that Jms has quit, but because it ruins Brat's day, I am happy nonetheless! :)

Do you think he'd be angry if I directed him to this post in skype this evening? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Aradiaa is NOT in DNY! She is sitting in her new home looking at the snow on the mountains sipping her beloved cup full of java wondering why in the hell Therin is not on Skype! I did leave FEMA for a short time and joined DNY (with my own account). I tried to be DNY but I was FEMA at heart and just couldn't do it. I so loved playing TW but couldn't do it in FEMA and I certainly couldn't do it in DNY with FEMA as a target. I hope if I ever join another world Therin will shoot me in the head.

FEMA was a great tribe. There was a core group of people that really came thru for the tribe. However, the vast majority of the FEMA family did not have the ability to go up against DNY. I am so sorry to see that it has disbanded but it really is for the best. Those that remained that were actually doing anything must have been under great pressure and stress. For them I am glad someone shot the horse.

My best to all and if someone crosses Therin's path before I do give him smooches for me. :)

/toodles