Female Dukes

DeletedUser

Storm has a female Duke as well whether that is saying nay or yay for female dukes i do not know.

DeletedUser

Storm has a female Duke as well whether that is saying nay or yay for female dukes i do not know.

Lol, she's nice and all, but i've heard Storm are helping T.D.Family out, so in this case, NAY. I could name male Dukes worse though...

The thing with girly Dukes/Duchesses is that, don't take this the wrong way, but i can imagine they have mood swings more often than guys, and let their emotions get the better of them - doing/saying things they regret afterwards.

Jas didn't really have any emotions, and she just said it like it is. Like one time, when I 1st joined Rebelz, she told me that she and some tribe members didn't like me :icon_eek::icon_sad:. That is the sole reason i spied for Forge.

DeletedUser

Jas didn't really have any emotions, and she just said it like it is. Like one time, when I 1st joined Rebelz, she told me that she and some tribe members didn't like me :icon_eek::icon_sad:. That is the sole reason i spied for Forge.

You spied for Forge? :icon_eek:

I would make some nasty comment about that, except I'm laughing to hard at the thought that of all the tribes you chose to give information to, it was Forge. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You spied for Forge? :icon_eek:

I would make some nasty comment about that, except I'm laughing to hard at the thought that of all the tribes you chose to give information to, it was Forge. :icon_razz:

Lmao, i was obviously joking :icon_razz:.

mcmeaties

Female Dukes are called Dutchesses. Tribal Wars doesn't allow females to be Dutchesses because it's out of the time period. Therefore any female Duke is breaking the rules.

Mulan was a good movie though. I'd go gay for her.

DeletedUser80441

w00t from W4 had a great female leader, Xena or Xela I think it was. She was organised, competent and told you how it was there was no BS with her.

DeletedUser74702

I had a tribe in world 30 that was lead by a girl. But then i was nobled out. Twice.

DeletedUser

w00t from W4 had a great female leader, Xena or Xela I think it was. She was organised, competent and told you how it was there was no BS with her.

It was Tela I believe

@Slytown - Holy cow, they made you a moderator? How did my application get rejected? :icon_razz:

LOL ... I think they must have been drunk when they did ... coincidently .. I don't drink and post anymore either :icon_razz:

DeletedUser80441

Thank you slytown, it was indeed Tela I was close with Xela :p

Darkknight758

In my personal xp I have seen females as being the best forum mods lol.
Idk if it force of habit but they like 2 keep things clean :)

master of the rangers

Well.. i just read this as Female Dudes, so it caught my attention :D

DeletedUser

Well I am not sure I would believe a female dude would make a good leader as well :)