Fence Sitting? Nahhh

l0rd i0n

ehh stop fighting and discuss in a civil way I want to read something good not 5 year olds bickering.

DeletedUser

Should this problem persist further I am going to op Igoue starting with the players there has been a problem with.

You couldn't op them even if you wanted to. You need your k65 front which is now diminished.

Actually tbh I hate fence sitting tribes who think they are going to sit on that fence while other tribes fight it out and benifit from that fighting.

Actually, you hate IGouge because they are not your ally. They have the right to decide their own diplomacy. Obviously after a split from the Where?/Ex merger they have disagreements in some course of actions or ideology you believe in. Thus, threatening them isn't going to help you get them on your side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well at least the top players of iGouge has joined HR. So most likely some kind of merge.

DeletedUser

Well at least the top players of iGouge has joined HR. So most likely some kind of merge.

lol pain carbon is not a top player so thats a lie

and ha lord haseo, i said u guys wudnt last, shame hotrex's standards have dropped on the players they have took in

DeletedUser109848

Well it had been said for weeks that it would end this way... just go back to the second page of this very topic.

I guess now those two players who left TRE in the middle of the war to join iGouge got what they deserved...

DeletedUser

now the northeast is broken and ready for hr to dominate.. :lol:

DeletedUser107102

North east broken?...did somebody drop it?Funny when i was looking around earlier it did not seem broken to me...

DeletedUser

Looks like MW is at war with ~@~ now, judging from their TWstats page. Several ~@~ members seem to have left aswell, with players from ~@2~taking their places. Interesting stuff is happening.

DeletedUser1350

^I don't think that is relevant to this thread. And I think this thread has served it's purpose and it no longer being relevant to this world. It could be argued that it never was relevant to this world at all. But that is for another time and place :icon_biggrin:.

4.) iGouge - My tribe, which will be the last one remaining when this world ends. :p

:lol: