Fence Sitting? Nahhh

DeletedUser107592

1 Ally 22 3 3.171.994 972.474
2 Enemy 3 22 784.665 3.120.978

Just for those interested.

Running to the Pain account as far from the front lines as I can get? What the hell are you talking about? That doesn't even make sense. Pain is a frontline account, hell it's a largely surrounded account.

Pain.Carbon iGouge 3 0 179.954 10

Less nukes landed, more caps. You have done an outstanding job so far.

Considering it was only a NAP that you guys put in place, you had organized a gang bang should we declare on you. Typical Fallen though, you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk.

I know things get confusing for you, so let me help you out here. I will try and take it nice and slow for you so you can keep up.

1. Thats not a mail from me to any TRE/STUNTS leadership.
2. Thats not a skype with myself and TRE/STUNTS leadership
3. Thats not a skype with me and you.
4. Thats a skype with you and someone else.

Now here is where it gets difficult but try and follow along:

[19/01/2013 6:03:02 PM] xxxxxxxxxxx: they arent our meatshields. they chose to fight you guys

^^ notice they chose to fight you. remember that ultimatium you had given them?

[19/01/2013 6:03:59 PM] xxxxxxxxxxxx: no that is not true. that would imply we put them there and we didnt

^^^ Notice once again that. that means we did not put them in the war and we were not "gang banging you with them". tough concept for you to grasp, but do try.

[19/01/2013 6:04:09 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: You guys did invite them to it
[19/01/2013 6:04:13 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: I declared solely on Ex
[19/01/2013 6:04:24 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: Only Ex leaders can add other tribes
[19/01/2013 6:04:33 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: So that is how they got in there

^^^ they asked to be added because of your ultimatium to them after you declared on us and because of your tribes ongoing attacks on them.

[19/01/2013 6:04:50 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: They never once declared on us at all, nor did they have the balls to actually do it.
[19/01/2013 6:05:41 PM] xxxxxxxxxxxx: no they didnt, but thats where u were right and i was.. ignorant? seems the talks between fallen and tre/stunts had a war agreement.

^^ Now it really gets tough here. the person you are discussing things with clearly states they had no idea of what was going on. So that really is not any evidence of any gang bang. And its pretty obvious that they had no idea if "fallen and tre/stunts had a war agreement" or not. If they did they would have said so.

So once again more of your mouth and nothing else. But keep on talking about how "we were going to gang bang you" if it makes you feel better. Tell yourself that long enough and maybe you will believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You added them to the war within minutes mate, so clearly you had a war agreement in place with them, or you ran and cried to them about it. Why not let them declare on their own? Gang bang bro. 4v1 = Gang bang. But as I have said repeatedly... I don't care, I welcome it. TRE wont last a week and Stunts? Please.

I know exactly whats in that Skype, since I posted it.

Just do something dude. Stop trying to insult when it clearly doesn't work for you... and send some attacks out yeah?

DeletedUser107592

No agreement with them to gang bang you. We napped them because we were at war with other tribes and had a border with them. That simple.

What, sends some 1 ram fakes with no scouts like you?

DeletedUser107592

Still more than you are doing though, ain't it?

Well, yes your right about that. You've been busy haven't you.

Lets see. Right before HR and MW declared on EX, etc, you got all of those players out of EX, etc. So its pretty obivious that you and HR and MW are either dating or are kissing cousins. Personally based on your conduct and lack of standards I am going for the seriously dating kissing cousins.

And then right before Igoue declared on EX, etc, of course a few more players left EX to join Igoue, just another random coincidence I am sure. After all, someone who is Mr. Leadership like yourself would never invite players from a tribe so they could immediately turn right around and close range attack and noble their former mates. I mean after all, that would really demonstrate a real lack of leadership and planning ability if thats the only way you could fight a war.

But since you like to post skype chats here is one for you. And even for you it sets a new low standard. But since the externals are really nothing more than the National Enquirer, enquiring minds want to know.

After HR and MW finish cleaning house and their merge and you fight your little "friendly war" what happens to all of those other left over players from Igoue, HR and MW. Oh thats right, they become food.

So in other words, all of the "top gun point whores" such as yourself will end up in the winning tribe while part of those players who have supported the wars, sent the fakes, burned their nobles, busted their butts get left behind so their is room for you tops to be in the "winning tribe".

Does that pretty much cover it?

Do they know they are nothing but sacrificial lambs for you top players? Or is it not time for them to find that out yet since the three tribes still need them.

Really, I think its time for some players in Igoue, HR and MW to take a hard look at what their future holds for them. Food for their own "top gun mates".

On the other hand, anyone who knows you well knows you and the truth are pretty much strangers and your nose is already so long you have to have a mirror on a long stick to see around corners. So which is it.

A HR and MW merge, a friendly war, then kick a bunch of players for food so you "elite point whores" get the win? Or your nose just growing again ?

Enquiring minds want to know.

[6:59:36 PM] XXXXX: Shaun - Lord.Haseo
[1/19/2013 11:49:34 AM] XXXXX: hotrex and mw finish cleaning house and their merge
[1/19/2013 11:49:46 AM] XXXXX: then what? eventually you recruit their top members or they recruit yours?
[1/19/2013 11:52:34 AM] Shaun - Lord.Haseo: We have a friendly war
[1/19/2013 11:53:04 AM] XXXX: whats a friendly war?
[1/19/2013 11:53:23 AM] Shaun - Lord.Haseo: For example?
[1/19/2013 11:53:38 AM] Shaun - Lord.Haseo: First to 1k caps gets the End of World win.
[1/19/2013 11:53:43 AM] Shaun - Lord.Haseo: Merge into that tribe
[1/19/2013 11:53:57 AM] Shaun - Lord.Haseo: Eat the rest

DeletedUser

Cool story bro... needs more dragons. But seriously, your point is what exactly? That there is an end game alliance in place or what... because I'm confused.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say... even if this is arranged... if an end-game war come up, fire burn bright and sometimes people chage the deal because of the friendships they made in war...

DeletedUser107592

Cool story bro... needs more dragons. But seriously, your point is what exactly? That there is an end game alliance in place or what... because I'm confused.

Its your story there Pinocchio. The skypes speak for themselves. Next time put the dragons in.

My point, pretty simple. Your nothing but HR's water boy.

DeletedUser

And says what, that there is an end game alliance? They happen in every world Fallen, so I'm still yet to see what you are getting at? You made an agreement with TRE and Stunts to come to your rescue should we declare on you, we made an agreement to see us to the end due to a mutual disdain for you and yours.

So once again, I fail to see what you aim to accomplish? It's posted clear as day in my tribal forums, I'm not hiding a thing.

DeletedUser107592

And says what, that there is an end game alliance? They happen in every world Fallen, so I'm still yet to see what you are getting at? You made an agreement with TRE and Stunts to come to your rescue should we declare on you, we made an agreement to see us to the end due to a mutual disdain for you and yours.

So once again, I fail to see what you aim to accomplish? It's posted clear as day in my tribal forums, I'm not hiding a thing.

Well, once again i made no deal with TRE and STUNTS like you would like to convince everyone.

But hey, thanks for confirming the fact that you made a deal with HR and MW for the three of you to kick and eat your own players when convient for you so you "elite players" can all merge and get the win and to bad so sad for the rest of them.

DeletedUser

Where was that said, that it involves eating tribe members? Eat the rest refers to the rest of the world. TRE, Stunts, ~@~, GODS... All of them.

DeletedUser109389

Gods is half Ex DONL.

Complete idiot and noobs, shouldn't be hard munching on them

DeletedUser

Ultimately its a fact. After Ex Family is done, there has to be more to eat eventually. I don't get the point Fallen is trying to make given I haven't hidden anything regarding it to my tribe.

The only thing at the end of the day that matters is the war.

Rank Name Caps Lost ODA ODD
1 Feel The Rage 66 8 7.059.816 5.761.345
2 The Relentless Empire 6 8 3.274.770 1.689.692
3 Divorce 1 25 290.672 3.021.744
4 Cunning Stunt 1 14 340.581 446.539
5 Cant Touch This 0 19 483.827 1.445.793

l0rd i0n

Correct me if I am wrong, but this represents how the war is shaping out, factoring in that side 1 are not allies, just a common enemy and when Side 2 is erased a future war holds:

Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~, ~@~, ~@2~, iGouge
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex, CTT, TRE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 200
Difference: 332

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,999,882
Side 2: 1,830,317
Difference: 3,169,565

chart

(Had to include the almighty commonwealth as they could win the world.)
en64

l0rd i0n

Based on this you can conclude that Side 1 has roughly a bit over 2.5x the amount of villages of side 2. For the amount of caps for the last month favoring Side 1 500-181 in a 319 favor to side 1 will increase in favor of side 1 at 150 caps for side 1 and (side 1:17105 villages-side 2:6808 villages), in-actives, departures must be included for and can be assumed ~1 account from each tribes will go barb(major player~100 villages) that will retain a 97% retention rate of the previous tribe then in around 4 months from today Side 1 will have a 2.7k cap advantage over side 2, from then on the increase in caps per month over side 2 will increase from 150 a month to 250. Towards the end of the 7th month from today(Mid/Late July) Side 2 will have lost the cap difference by more than the villages it currently has owned, be reduced to having an influence in mainly just K41,52 at this time the war would be considered over leaving side 2 as food and the tribes from Side 1 to have some fun diplomatic talk.

Be aware I did this at 1am, I am just messing around pulling numbers out, wanting to start fireworks, am not factoring in diplomacy, Side eating smaller tribes(could extend time of Side 2 partake in war by 1-3 months and giving dominance in either K31 or 61.

Argue, but don't bash me as I could care less.

Deleted User - 4669627

the externals are really nothing more than the National Enquirer, enquiring minds want to know.
damn tabloids, always getting the facts wrong :icon_evil:

i am not going to accuse fallen of being deceitful, it is entirely possible, perhaps even probable, that he has good reason to believe what he posted in regards to ~MW~ and IGouge relations
i am simply going to clarify

when IGouge declared, we did in fact discuss what diplomacy we should have with them

[1/18/2013 7:20:24 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i am not against having diplomacy with igouge, not at all
[1/18/2013 7:20:40 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: but i am against having diplomacy with any tribe for the sake of 2 players
[1/18/2013 7:31:58 PM] Without Regrets ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ๏̯͡๏): hmm if thats the case i'll suggest yu bi joining hotrex
[1/18/2013 7:32:03 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i am open to any ideas concerning both
[1/18/2013 7:32:20 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: except diplomacy for the sake of them alone
[1/18/2013 7:37:59 PM] Without Regrets ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ๏̯͡๏): alright i'll talk to yu bi
[1/18/2013 7:38:05 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: (y)
[1/18/2013 7:38:11 PM] Without Regrets ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ๏̯͡๏): since yu bi is the closest to igouge

[1/20/2013 12:06:27 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: Jan 20
00:55 Yu Bi Ta Din Mi left the tribe.
[1/20/2013 12:06:40 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: 2 iGouge
[1/20/2013 12:06:47 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: 3 ~MW~

As you can see, ~MW~ decided to give up our rank 2 position in order to put off the question of diplomacy with IGouge
As you can see, it was nothing against IGouge, despite the fact that Haseo and I have never been anything except enemies in the past

Haseo inherited me as an enemy long ago, idk if we could work together, we have never tried, but we are both open-minded
I am not so open-minded regarding Noobs On Ice, we did try to work together in a past world and it was an epic fail, we have different values, I was not aware he had joined IGouge at the time of that chat
I believe the account should have been retired after it was banned from W57, idk why any tribe would invite it considering the history associated with it, the fact that Trent continues with it shows he has no shame regarding it which makes it very hard to believe he has changed his ways

So, basically, the only 2 IGouge players I know are both former enemies (1 still is)
Compare that to the Ex Family, where Giacmo noted he and I are friends, and Conspik and I shared a mutual respect, and I tried to work with you

Currently, there is no diplomacy between ~MW~ and IGouge, there never has been, and it is not currently a topic of discussion
We did have an NAP with Ex, you ended it