Fence Sitting? Nahhh

DeletedUser

another reason why ur not stomping, cant read or he wud already know that im not on the world yet tho i will be soon enuf when i get an acc

Then get one, do something worth noting and run your mouth afterwards. Perhaps you will get one in a suitable location for me to prove what calibre player I am. ;)

DeletedUser

Then get one, do something worth noting and run your mouth afterwards. Perhaps you will get one in a suitable location for me to prove what calibre player I am. ;)

yawn lol

i already got a few lined up, its gettin the pw thats the hold up

lol ur the guy pain merged in, how cute, well if he is still around he will know me from w57, look me i played chandrian, when u see my stats u will notice not only do i run my mouth but back it up ingame :)

this your tribe will find out when i get an acc

edit: lol just took a look at ur stats before being merged in, ur no better lol ur an internal barb whore just like pain lol ur as bad as each other

u 2 married yet? kids?

2nd edit: 9 conquers vs ex....yep same old pain carbon, ur livin up to his tradition alright

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly, nub... I own this account now, he has nothing to do with it at all.

Secondly, the 13 conquers on Helliquin are a part of the war as well, so thats 22 conquers in 10 days against Ex.

Thirdly, if you had any clue at all, you would know that TWStats is broken and not all conquers show up anymore. But whatever, either way, you have no idea who I am, so why would you run your mouth like your a champion? Until you prove it, you are nothing but someone who flaps his gums over the internet. So get an account. Then do something notable as I said.

DeletedUser

Didn't know nobling a player after he left the tribe on his own is considered war effort

EDIT: considering the fact Hotrex are also nobling him

DeletedUser

Didn't know nobling a player after he left the tribe on his own is considered war effort

EDIT: considering the fact Hotrex are also nobling him

Important: Helliquin OP ( 1, 2, 3, Last page ) ---- on 20.01.2013 at 11:06

He left when he had fakes start rolling in. Facts are awesome - Get them straight fella.

DeletedUser

lol like ur any better then him....ur record on lord haseo consisted of internallin, internallin and more internalling, ur internalled ur way to rank 1 lol

considering ur acc was only gone like 14 days ago....ur oda rank was 61 lol...pretty pathetic lol

ur new acc not even in top 10 oda ranks lol gj ur really scary.....to ur own tribemates lol there the only ones who shud be scared lol who knows when u mite get another case of internal diarrhea

cute u still think im a nub do u an ur allies even have 500 conquers vs the enemy?

i had like 566 vs infamy alone and they were the ex rank 1 tribe lol

when u r actually capable of gd war stats then u can throw around the word nub lol

edit:

He left when he had fakes start rolling in. Facts are awesome - Get them straight fella.

cute, u can only noble the enemy when theres an op, and u only got 13 vills off him in an op lol geez again poor from the rank 1 acc

ur makin urself look more n more shit as u talk lol

edit 2: wowowowowowowowowow

helliquin was op'd? lol

if i was u i wudnt go round sayin that to loud

1st conquer vs helliquin or w/e his name is on 26th

4 conquers that day

then 11 conquers on 27th

17 conquers on the 28th

and our best day so far 21 conquers on 29th

where i come from an play tw that is not an op lol

thats a skirmish atmost

DeletedUser

yyh they are awesome

117 Helliquin wwtf 0 0 44.866 2

man that was one big op 2 ODD how did you manage that

DeletedUser

lol like ur any better then him....ur record on lord haseo consisted of internallin, internallin and more internalling, ur internalled ur way to rank 1 lol

considering ur acc was only gone like 14 days ago....ur oda rank was 61 lol...pretty pathetic lol

ur new acc not even in top 10 oda ranks lol gj ur really scary.....to ur own tribemates lol there the only ones who shud be scared lol who knows when u mite get another case of internal diarrhea

cute u still think im a nub do u an ur allies even have 500 conquers vs the enemy?

i had like 566 vs infamy alone and they were the ex rank 1 tribe lol

when u r actually capable of gd war stats then u can throw around the word nub lol

edit:

cute, u can only noble the enemy when theres an op, and u only got 13 vills off him in an op lol geez again poor from the rank 1 acc

ur makin urself look more n more shit as u talk lol

Well done mate, you are amazing. I wish I was as good as you on w64. Oh wait, you aren't playing... that's right. Can't even find your account on w57, so perhaps you may want to look into that before you use it to sprout off. ;)

I've been on the account less than a month, which it has gained 10m ODA and is steadily gaining it. The top ODA players gained it through the vikings winter bonus. Again, you need to check your facts as well.

DeletedUser

Account measuring competitions are off-topic, make sure to keep it war-related. Furthermore, 2 other things to note:

1) Flaming others for their spelling/grammar is not allowed. If you cannot understand what a player posted, report the message.
2) Mentioning specific bans is not allowed.

Thanks guys!

DeletedUser107336

yyh they are awesome

117 Helliquin wwtf 0 0 44.866 2

man that was one big op 2 ODD how did you manage that

What are you talking about? If you guys are going to come in here and try to make a point could you make your posts coherent, please?

I think Shaun stated it pretty clear that helliquin left before anything even landed.

helliquin was op'd? lol

if i was u i wudnt go round sayin that to loud

1st conquer vs helliquin or w/e his name is on 26th

4 conquers that day

then 11 conquers on 27th

17 conquers on the 28th

and our best day so far 21 conquers on 29th

where i come from an play tw that is not an op lol

thats a skirmish atmost

Once again, since you clearly have no interests in reading nor comprehending the above posts - tw stats hasn't been counting every conquer for quite some time now.

DeletedUser

Well done mate, you are amazing. I wish I was as good as you on w64. Oh wait, you aren't playing... that's right. Can't even find your account on w57, so perhaps you may want to look into that before you use it to sprout off. ;)

I've been on the account less than a month, which it has gained 10m ODA and is steadily gaining it. The top ODA players gained it through the vikings winter bonus. Again, you need to check your facts as well.

obv your tribe wud double in conquers,

maybe try archives? it was deleted yesterday, tribe was knock, im like 2nd last in tribe changes

obv u been on the acc less then a month, i already said u left ur acc like 14 days ago lol, u really do have readin problems
so infact ur sayin U have gained 10mill oda in 14 days roughly

well +2,018,824 <--- this is the exact oda u have gained in last 7 days, so unless u gained 8mill the week before sumone is tellin porky pies aka liez

not to familiar with viking bonus vills or w/e, tho i heard its a waste of time not that i wud giv them my time anyway but seems u giv ur time to barbs

nice 3k barb u got there in ur last 20 conquers lol

@ u6s5l: yea realised that and edited but i guess u saw that before i edited huh

edit:

Once again, since you clearly have no interests in reading nor comprehending the above posts - tw stats hasn't been counting every conquer for quite some time now.

funny it showed all my conquers aswell as rest of my tribe....excuses now?

tho doing sum rough maths

roughly 500k of points was nobled and hes sitting on just under 1.1, add the 500k gives u 1.6, stats say he was at 1.8 other week so abt 20 conquers are missing lol

ur gna kick up a fuss and throw tantrums cus 20 conquers are not there? lol still a shit op lol

clearly pain didnt get these xtra 20 conquers, he already pointed out he nobled 13 from him which are on twstats so...

DeletedUser

obv your tribe wud double in conquers,

maybe try archives? it was deleted yesterday, tribe was knock, im like 2nd last in tribe changes

obv u been on the acc less then a month, i already said u left ur acc like 14 days ago lol, u really do have readin problems
so infact ur sayin U have gained 10mill oda in 14 days roughly

well +2,018,824 <--- this is the exact oda u have gained in last 7 days, so unless u gained 8mill the week before sumone is tellin porky pies aka liez

not to familiar with viking bonus vills or w/e, tho i heard its a waste of time not that i wud giv them my time anyway but seems u giv ur time to barbs

nice 3k barb u got there in ur last 20 conquers lol

@ u6s5l: yea realised that and edited but i guess u saw that before i edited huh

edit:

funny it showed all my conquers aswell as rest of my tribe....excuses now?

tho doing sum rough maths

roughly 500k of points was nobled and hes sitting on just under 1.1, add the 500k gives u 1.6, stats say he was at 1.8 other week so abt 20 conquers are missing lol

ur gna kick up a fuss and throw tantrums cus 20 conquers are not there? lol still a shit op lol

clearly pain didnt get these xtra 20 conquers, he already pointed out he nobled 13 from him which are on twstats so...

I've been on the account since the 6th of January. Don't speak when you have no idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

oh really lol

now that is interesting

Whats interesting about it? Completely legal account change over, one of our coplayers remained on the account and changed the password for us to move across and he quit the game. It was checked with the mods for the legalities and the method to do so, feel free to put in a ticket though.

DeletedUser

This thread has been entertaining.. You've even brought ully out to remind us of the rules of forum speech... I believe all that's missing is the Magnus

DeletedUser

My brain hurts from trying to comprehend why this individual is bashing Haseo when he is obviously super awesome at the game. But on a serious note, Helliquin should be counted as war stats. Whether he was booted or left on his own he was a refugee or running from a war.

Don't know why its hard to understand that :S

DeletedUser

My brain hurts from trying to comprehend why this individual is bashing Haseo when he is obviously super awesome at the game. But on a serious note, Helliquin should be counted as war stats. Whether he was booted or left on his own he was a refugee or running from a war.

Don't know why its hard to understand that :S

clearly hes super awesome, his stats are out of this world, so untouchable, i clearly owe him apology cus i clearly made a mistake.... >.>

i dont disagree abt the adding helliquin as stats so hope that part wasnt aimed at me aswell...

@lord haseo: fair enuf then, got to admit tho from an outsiders view u saying u joined on 6th n the acc still there does look suspicious but all is good

edit: dnt worry at sum point i'll end up bashin my own tribe aswell....not like rank 1 player in ex doing much anyway....

seems all this world does is internal and barb munches, maybe this isnt the world that will giv me the challenge im lookin to keep me active

Deleted User - 4669627

i'm your huckleberry :icon_wink:

while i was resigned to watch you bash haseo without pointing out the obvious, now you are bashing the whole world which includes myself :lol:

first thing i would point out is that the world you are so proud with yourself over, the one you keep comparing to this world in terms of stats (your account size, # of conquers in an op, etc.), started more than a year before this one which is currently only 6 months old

so 19+ months vs. 6 months, i would certainly hope your account is bigger and that you have more caps per op :icon_rolleyes:

i would also point out that in your world of elites, as in every world, the top players have a lot of internals and barbs :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

i'm your huckleberry :icon_wink:

while i was resigned to watch you bash haseo without pointing out the obvious, now you are bashing the whole world which includes myself :lol:

first thing i would point out is that the world you are so proud with yourself over, the one you keep comparing to this world in terms of stats (your account size, # of conquers in an op, etc.), started more than a year before this one which is currently only 6 months old

so 19+ months vs. 6 months, i would certainly hope your account is bigger and that you have more caps per op :icon_rolleyes:

i would also point out that in your world of elites, as in every world, the top players have a lot of internals and barbs :icon_surprised:

sry if i gave the impression that i was implyin w57 are elites, trust me they werent, few good players ofc but meh

and im no world class tw player, i just luv warring and challenges.

reason i picked on carbon was i knew him from w57, all he did was internal n barb whore and did nuthin in wars even tho he was also rank 1 there

well like any world there are good players in it but when majority are internallin and an outsider sees this obv he assumes world is like this and the good players get over looked unless pointed out

if ppl deserve credit for there efforts trust me they will get it from me but from the people posting they are clearly underserving of it so far