Fence Sitting? Nahhh

DeletedUser

For some time, we over here in iGouge have been accused of sitting on a fence. That is not the case and this is why.

[spoil]
sit-on-the-fence.jpg
[/spoil]

As you can see, it would have been a very painful exercise.We read pretty well and decided its best to stay off it. While Fallen Hobos believes this to be the case regarding our members, we decided as a team long ago who our targets would be and that was clear to 90% of the world.

[spoil]
Fallen1.png
[/spoil]

After numerous cross-nobling and repeated warnings about not nobling villages inside our cluster or within a 7x7 without prior mailing the local members, it appeared that Fallen had had enough of being informed about the warnings my members were giving to his about it.

So how does he deal with it? He circular mails HotRex. Really? What does that have to do with HotRex?

[spoil]
FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 15:38
Circle Mail
Copy to: SN, Wicked, Inceuadrian, Without Regrets

Wicked in regards to [village]438|452[/village] and the exerpt from your mail below. K44 is a shared K. Igoue has 375 villages in 44 and the Ex family has 528 villages in 44.

To be quite blunt about it I am fed up to my eyeballs also. I am fed up with your constant whining about my tribes nobling villages in "your area".

K44 is not your area. Our players are claiming villages in "their" area that they happen to share with you as well as numerous other members of other tribes. Under those circumstances cross noblings will happen and they are part of this game as you well know. Under those circumstances the village belongs to who ever clears it or whoever takes it if it is empty.

[player]inceuadrian[/player] we are not making claims for Wicked and holding them for her in our noble planner. The resolution for this problem is as I just explained above and here it is again to make sure it is understood by all...

Under those circumstances the village belongs to who ever clears it or whoever takes it if it is empty..

Wicked if you wish to avoid any cross nobling with members of the EX family members in K44 or any other K it is your responsibility to make contact with them to see if they have nukes or nobles enroute to villages, not the other way around.

I thought I was clear about this before, but obviously I was not. So let me make this clear once again.

I am tired of the Igoue attitude and the garbage from Igoue players. Should this problem persist further I am going to op Igoue starting with the players there has been a problem with.

In case my meaning is not clear Wicked that would be YOU.

I have no problems at all with ending all future planned Hot Rex ops and consentrating on Igoue instead. Actually tbh I hate fence sitting tribes who think they are going to sit on that fence while other tribes fight it out and benifit from that fighting.

I expecially hate fence sitting tribes like Igoue whose players think they have some safety in the fact there is a war going on and can threaten, flap their gums and sabre rattle such as not only yourself but Lord Hasso has consistantly done.

So Wicked please give me an excuse to stop your and your tribes fence sitting by flapping your gums about "your area" some more.

Please copy Hasso on this mail and save me the trouble. I have copied Without Regret.

You have a nice TW day now.

FallenHobos
Duke

Wicked Intentions Jan 07,2013 15:46
you are rude... pompous... and i would appreciate in future you do not mail me.. at all
i whine? next time i send nukes instead
i flap my gums? again forget me being in the least bit dimplomatic - i will just kill the player that pisses me off kay?

this member you say has right in k44? has 11 villages so you know what? no he does not... he certainly does not belong growing in the middle of our tribes' members here and that is all he has done

your lack of respect, and in turn you allowing your members to outrightly disrespect our members? does not bode well for future and after so many have worked hard for one you throw it away with insulting me?

have a beautiful tw day
- remember... tell your members? they noble near me? no worries i wont whine or flap... they can instead? taste the wicked side ;*

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 16:01
You obviously did not get my point.

You attack one of my members, take one of their villages I will op you.

EOS

Wicked Intentions Jan 07,2013 16:06
apparently you are not bright enough to understand
- do not write me
- do not have your members noble near me
- do not think i will treat them as allies/naps anymore
- do not threaten me

did you understand that? do i need me to reword it?

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 16:10
Apparently you are not bright enough to understand.

You are now the Ex family new op target.

Fell all better now mouth?

Wicked Intentions Jan 07,2013 16:13
you fail to comprehend - do not mail me!!
do not mail me!!
it is all i asked

i have not done the insulting... you have...

Wicked Intentions Jan 07,2013 16:15
now i am not bright? he is allowed to speak to players like this?

This message has been forwarded by Wicked Intentions.

Pain.Carbon Jan 07,2013 18:03
Oh wow, really? Because they went so spectacular for you against HotRex, you want to add in another 25 million against you. Aren't you the sharpest tool in the shed.

This message has been forwarded by Pain.Carbon.

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:08
Sharper than you are.

My mail to Wicked was quite clear. Get someone to expain it to you if need be.

Now go to your corner, sit down, and shut up.

Pain.Carbon Jan 07,2013 18:12
My corner?

How about this. End your war, bitch out against HotRex. Hell.. not like you were doing anything anyway.

I will even give you a period of time to remove and relocate your stacks.

Than war us. You seem to think it's going to be such a cakewalk, but you can't even make a dent against a tribe you already stacked against for weeks. And you still think the rest of your tribe is loyal to you there. Ha.

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:19
lol

your almost funny.

this coming from a tribe siting on the fence and doing nothing.

what, u think that your invisible to HR and MW? they won't get to you. they are just going to leave you sit there.

point is I am done with your threats, I am done with wickeds threats.

I am not Con.

I will tie your tribe up if there is anymore threats from you or any other of your players while HR and MW eats us both.

And good you to take such an interest in my players. Any here you want invite them.

Pain.Carbon Jan 07,2013 18:21
Well done, you understand diplomacy. They are going to leave us alone, because we have a NAP.

Tie us up bro, stop with the big "I am so awesome" claims. You have done jack shit against HR/MW and that isn't going to change. All you're doing is adding us in... which really... not a problem. Easy villages.

For us.

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:23
I could care less about diplomacy.

And you think that Nap with them means anything? You must be dumber than I thought if you believe that.

Lets see...they were allied with WET and had a shared noble planner and mutal defense pact with WET when they declared on them.

They were Napped with us with a shared noble planner when they declared on us.

So..you keep right on trusting that Nap with them. ..lol

Pain.Carbon Jan 07,2013 18:25
And I wonder why we are sitting on the fence... or were we even sitting on it to begin with?

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:29
Oh I understand your sitting on the fence. And I understand why you are. Its not a bad approach to take. If I were you I might well do the same.

But I am tired of Wickeds constant BS about players nobling in "her area" and her mails to them about it.

They have just as much right to noble there as she does. Cross noblings happen. Fact of life as you know.

That garbage on her part is ended one way or the other. Easy way or hard way up to her.

Pain.Carbon Jan 07,2013 18:35
That was a civilized mail and you want to threaten her/us... then act on it. The second Con quit, the only thing stopping me hitting you was Arathi.

Keep it up Fallen, I'm really not bothered. Go end your war with HR and come talk to me again.

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:38
You and I have a different idea of what civilized is.

I am not going to end my war with HR.

I am going to do exactly what I said in my mail to her.

EOS

Pain.Carbon Jan 07,2013 18:42
Then do it. I've told you for weeks to bring it...

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:42
I plan on it.

There is your notice.

Pain.Carbon Jan 07,2013 18:44
Thank you.

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:46
YW.
[/spoil]

So here we are. I gave you time. I told you how things were repeatedly and your tribe continued to noble inside clusters. So now, we will just make that move you continually talked about. Your little NAP with TRE and Stunts bothers us very little, heck, you can get them to join in against us if you wish.

As of 01:00 ST on the 19th of January, iGouge officially declares war on the Ex Family.

DeletedUser

FallenHobos Jan 07,2013 18:23
I could care less about diplomacy.

And you think that Nap with them means anything? You must be dumber than I thought if you believe that.

Lets see...they were allied with WET and had a shared noble planner and mutal defense pact with WET when they declared on them.

They were Napped with us with a shared noble planner when they declared on us.

So..you keep right on trusting that Nap with them. ..lol

Hang on a min... Since when were we allies with wet? Since when did we have a defense pact?

Up till this day, ~MW~ have been our sole ally. I approached mw about diplo back when both our tribes ain't even in top 50. Its with this strong alliance which allows us to be #1 and #2 in this world.

If you don't understand things, fine. Don't go around spreading false "facts". We went to war with wet because they took our refugees. There was never any talks of alliance or mutual defense pact.

Back to topic, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Enemy
Divorce
The Relentless Empire
Cant Touch This

And in comes TRE into the war. Too bad it was expected. :p

DeletedUser107336

The more the merrier. Ex + CTT + TRE + Stunts

Jan 19
02:42
The tribe Stunts has joined the war.
Jan 19
01:32
The tribe TRE has joined the war.
Go back to the outer rim, guys. The big boys are playing.

Side 1:
Tribes: iGouge
Side 2:
Tribes: Stunts, TRE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 8
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 486,955
Side 2: 71,559
Difference: 415,396

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you mean you guys are not sitting on fence's...

fence-sitting.png

but what about my membership and all the memories...

th20f41cca.jpg

DeletedUser

We were... in spirit.

Edit:

Ally
Feel The Rage

Enemy
Divorce
The Relentless Empire
Cant Touch This
Cunning Stunt

So yeah, exactly as expected in comes Stunts and TRE. :D

The Lish

Edit:

So yeah, exactly as expected in comes Stunts and TRE. :D

TRE aren't joining in late, iGouge hit TRE a week ago with an op.
As far as I know we weren't aware of the pissing contest that was going on via mail :)

DeletedUser

We hit a refugee with an op. One of many that you guys recruited despite being told what would happen to them. We aren't bothered by it at all as we clearly expected it... but remember in my mass mail to your tribe that I gave you a deadline, that ends tomorrow. Convenient too, right?

Either way, good luck.

DeletedUser

Ahhhh 4 Top 5 tribes against us

this should be nice

When the war started, it was 2 top 5 tribes vs 2 top 5 tribes and a top 10 tribe. The biggest reason that it's 4 top 5s vs you is because you allowed all those tribes to get into the top 5 by kicking people (to avoid us getting war points) and by losing the war. If CTT didn't lose all those villages to either MW, HotRex, or Ex (because we know you're recruiting players from other family tribes to try to get Ex back to #2).

Oh ya...feel free to blame your leader's attitude for the iGouge debacle. It should have been blatantly obvious after that exchange with iGouge that they were preparing an op against you. That level of disrespect has 1 outcome - war. I like that he was acting like he was in a position of power, despite the stats shown above.

DeletedUser1350

Certainly fallen hobos response was uncalled for especially when you're in a situation like that. You don't want to turn someone that could help turn the tide in this war that you are obviously losing and obviously will lose into an enemy. I'm not a fan of iGouge and yes they are fence sitters and used the time to build up nukes and nobles.

I'm sure they knew they would attack Ex from the start they weren't really weighing the options. The little hope that Ex had of winning the war is now gone.

DeletedUser107592

When the war started, it was 2 top 5 tribes vs 2 top 5 tribes and a top 10 tribe. The biggest reason that it's 4 top 5s vs you is because you allowed all those tribes to get into the top 5 by kicking people (to avoid us getting war points) and by losing the war. If CTT didn't lose all those villages to either MW, HotRex, or Ex (because we know you're recruiting players from other family tribes to try to get Ex back to #2).

Oh ya...feel free to blame your leader's attitude for the iGouge debacle. It should have been blatantly obvious after that exchange with iGouge that they were preparing an op against you. That level of disrespect has 1 outcome - war. I like that he was acting like he was in a position of power, despite the stats shown above.

Let me clarify something here your in error about.

Since NEW/Scary I have consistantly kicked players who have not done their part to help the tribe. I don't kick anyone so you "won't get war points". I kick them because they don't participate in tribe events. Those players I have kicked are easy enough for you to include in the war stats if you are concerned about them. But think what you want about it.

As far as "because we know you're recruiting players from other family tribes to try to get Ex back to #2" I have no idea what your refering to. Anyone who knows me knows I am not especially concerned with rankings. Your tribe ranks where ever it does and it is what it is. If I was concerned with ranking moving the tops from CTT would probable be the fastest way to improve our rankings.

As far as Igoue goes I think it was blatently obvious for some time they were planning on attacking us long before that mail exchange. However no matter what the situation is I will not tolerate someone threating my players because they take a village in an area another tribe is in claiming it is "their area" when we have just as many villages in an area as they do.

Fact of the matter to be quite honest about it, since you mentioned "respect" I have no respect for Lord Haseo's playing methods, leadership style, or playing ability at all. If Ex/CTT had not been at war with HR/MW he would not have consistantly taken the approach he did with EX not only with myself but with Con long before this mail. He would have in fact stayed in his corner and kept his mouth shut hoping that we would have not noticed Igoue.

All Lord Haseo and Igoue have proven by their actions is they are nothing but another opportunistic tribe trying to capalize on the actions and efforts of other tribes war efforts. As far as your comments about position of power, I am not going to "kiss butt" because of our tribes situation or let someone else try and intimidate or threaten my tribe members because of it. So sad, to bad.

DeletedUser

A family tribe getting gangbanged. Oh the irony.

SO because this is a family tribe its a normal thing for it to be gangbanged by all the top 5? I dont quiet see your logic WR.
I respect Hotrex and MW same as the next guy and frankly MW duke is a friend of mine, I never bash my enemies on the contrary I respect them as long as they do the same to me, bashing Ex for being a family isnt quiet such a reason to actually bash us. Most successful tribe in TW are families but the fact remains that Ex is being gangbanged and as far as I see it if this coalition or whatever people want to call it does win it would not be because of superior talent or better players.

Thats true we were two top 5 tribes against two top 5 but look at it this way igouge only had like what a few players at the time Ex lost most of the guys who moved from Where? to igouge who actually do make up a large portion of the top 20 and dont forget the fact that igouge recruited players from Brutal so they jumped a few ranks into top 5

and the fact that @ also merged with a tribe in k73 and recruited a few off us also did push them up and push us down the ranks.

Mate if you notice that one of the 3 tribes got disbanded there was no moving around to jump into rank 2 there was only moving people to decrease the family if you had noticed.
And I dont blame anyone for the igouge declaring what has happened has happened apparently we're at war with all top 5 so whos to blame has nothing to do with it all that can be done is just fight.

DeletedUser

Fact of the matter to be quite honest about it, since you mentioned "respect" I have no respect for Lord Haseo's playing methods, leadership style, or playing ability at all. If Ex/CTT had not been at war with HR/MW he would not have consistantly taken the approach he did with EX not only with myself but with Con long before this mail. He would have in fact stayed in his corner and kept his mouth shut hoping that we would have not noticed Igoue

Really? I wouldn't have? Talking without knowledge is a big mistake there Fallen. You made the threats and didn't follow through. I made the promises and did. I did the exact same thing to Sam/Evil Op/Evilclown when he was leading Onfire and I was leading HIMYM earlier in the world.

You talk yourselves up big time. But do you see us here crying about your war plan with TRE/Stunts to gang bang us should we declare on you? No. Just bring it and stop running your mouth. Time to act buddy.

And no, not like the acting you have been doing in the war with HR/MW for the past month:

58 FallenHobos Ex 2 1 835.133 191.076

Whats that big fella? 15-20 nukes? From a 1.7mill player and the leader of the tribe? Leading by example there, no wonder why your tribes activity is so awesome.

DeletedUser107592

Why don't you post my war plans to gang bang you will TRE/STUNTS here? Is that because you can't because we had none? You ran your mouth again...so lets see one mail from me to anyone in the TRE/STUNTS leadership where I discussed gang banging Igoue with them.

As far as leadership is that what you call running to the pain account as far from the front lines as you can get?

DeletedUser

1 Ally 22 3 3.171.994 972.474
2 Enemy 3 22 784.665 3.120.978

Just for those interested.

Running to the Pain account as far from the front lines as I can get? What the hell are you talking about? That doesn't even make sense. Pain is a frontline account, hell it's a largely surrounded account.

Pain.Carbon iGouge 3 0 179.954 10

Less nukes landed, more caps. You have done an outstanding job so far.

[19/01/2013 6:02:19 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: TRE and Stunts are effectively meatshields
[19/01/2013 6:02:25 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: Draws our attentione lsewhere
[19/01/2013 6:02:33 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: Instead of being able to focus directly on Ex.
[19/01/2013 6:03:02 PM] xxxxxxxxxxx: they arent our meatshields. they chose to fight you guys
[19/01/2013 6:03:19 PM] xxxxxxxxxxx: dont give a f about them or how they perform
[19/01/2013 6:03:23 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: Oh I know that
[19/01/2013 6:03:29 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: I know what they choose
[19/01/2013 6:03:35 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: But effectively that is what they are :D
[19/01/2013 6:03:46 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: Which is why they are in the same war as us
[19/01/2013 6:03:50 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: Not in their own
[19/01/2013 6:03:59 PM] xxxxxxxxxxxx: no that is not true. that would imply we put them there and we didnt
[19/01/2013 6:04:09 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: You guys did invite them to it
[19/01/2013 6:04:13 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: I declared solely on Ex
[19/01/2013 6:04:24 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: Only Ex leaders can add other tribes
[19/01/2013 6:04:33 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: So that is how they got in there
[19/01/2013 6:04:50 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: They never once declared on us at all, nor did they have the balls to actually do it.
[19/01/2013 6:05:41 PM] xxxxxxxxxxxx: no they didnt, but thats where u were right and i was.. ignorant? seems the talks between fallen and tre/stunts had a war agreement.

Considering it was only a NAP that you guys put in place, you had organized a gang bang should we declare on you. Typical Fallen though, you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk.

DeletedUser107336

Why don't you post my war plans to gang bang you will TRE/STUNTS here? Is that because you can't because we had none? You ran your mouth again...so lets see one mail from me to anyone in the TRE/STUNTS leadership where I discussed gang banging Igoue with them.

As far as leadership is that what you call running to the pain account as far from the front lines as you can get?

I know sometimes people can be confused about direction, but the pain.carbon account is actually more south than what the haseo account was. South is where the border between our two tribes is. He didn't run from the front lines, he moved closer to it. :icon_rolleyes: