Fence Sitting? Nahhh

Deleted User - 4669627

sry if i gave the impression that i was implyin w57 are elites, trust me they werent, few good players ofc but meh

and im no world class tw player, i just luv warring and challenges.

reason i picked on carbon was i knew him from w57, all he did was internal n barb whore and did nuthin in wars even tho he was also rank 1 there

well like any world there are good players in it but when majority are internallin and an outsider sees this obv he assumes world is like this and the good players get over looked unless pointed out

if ppl deserve credit for there efforts trust me they will get it from me but from the people posting they are clearly underserving of it so far
fairplay

typically a lot of the good players, even the pros, quit very early into a world, for whatever reason
players like nauz only ever play for about a month and a half, others get rimmed and quit, or their whole tribe gets taken down before it can even get set up, for others it is rl issues

that was certainly the case in w64, we lost a lot of the good players very early, but it tends to happen every world
and as time goes by and accounts get into the multi-millions, most of them are nothing special and all the top spots have high internal and barb nobling rates

and yes, pain.carbon has the highest :icon_razz:

Barb/Internal Rates of W64's Top 20 players Clicky

you probably recall his tribemate Noobs On Ice from W57 if you started early enough? he has managed to not get perma-banned from this world, yet he still gets more shit talked about him than haseo :icon_razz:
though he does not post to the externals too often, so it is probably much less fun

anyway, back to topic...

if you are looking for a good fight and challenge, you are certainly looking at joining the right tribe
currently Ex is fighting all of the other top 5 tribes and, ofc, this is leading to a lot of inactivity it seems, so you can be their hero :icon_biggrin:

i expect haseo and noobs both could give you a challenge, though their tribe might have better players, idk tbh
as you can see from that list evilclown gave us, without regrets and arturo have the cleanest kill records of the top ranked players
i am not a top ranked player (i build tribes, not accounts), building accounts is the job of my mates, i feed them the internals and have never taken even 1 internal or barb this world for myself, though it is hard to tell cuz i move to whatever account makes the most sense at the time (atm, that account is tan2daye which is also on the frontline with Ex)
~@~ has only 2 players in the top 50 and none in the top 40, idk about the current quality of their players, but they are becoming a family force to be reckoned with

whether you find yourself fighting igouge, hotrex, ~mw~ or even ~@~, you've got your work cut out for you, and if you manage to do well against these overwhelming odds, Ex mates are in the best position to prove their worth as players, whether they survive or not
The Core, for example, gets a lot of respect, SilentNobler is another

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm really enjoying seeing this play out, but I wish it wasn't just everyone vs Ex. I feel like MW+HR will stomp the rest of the world once they get together.

I think it'd be more interesting if Igouge, Tre, stunts and ~@~ teamed up against HR/MW. The points are almost exactly even if you add those up, with ex being war-ravaged but able to join in on ~@~, Igouge, TRE and Stunts it'd be an interesting fight.

DeletedUser

I'm really enjoying seeing this play out, but I wish it wasn't just everyone vs Ex. I feel like MW+HR will stomp the rest of the world once they get together.

I think it'd be more interesting if Igouge, Tre, stunts and ~@~ teamed up against HR/MW. The points are almost exactly even if you add those up, with ex being war-ravaged but able to join in on ~@~, Igouge, TRE and Stunts it'd be an interesting fight.

I agree it would be a very interesting battle. The thing is that I doubt that TRE/Ex and iGouge could declare peace in the nearest future, even if it might be the best for the long run survival. As long as we keep fighting each other in the west, HR and MW will stomp us with ease as soon as they are done with Ex.

trip

DeletedUser

I agree it would be a very interesting battle. The thing is that I doubt that TRE/Ex and iGouge could declare peace in the nearest future, even if it might be the best for the long run survival. As long as we keep fighting each other in the west, HR and MW will stomp us with ease as soon as they are done with Ex.

trip

I'm sorry, should I show the world the kind of idiocy I faced when dealing with TRE? Which continued AFTER that CM sent to your tribe by myself from your duke, Nathman.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, should I show the world the kind of idiocy I faced when dealing with TRE? Which continued AFTER that CM sent to your tribe by myself from your duke, Nathman.

Go on. Waiting for it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

^^ MW + HOTREX will own the world after this war, theres no doubt abt it, who in the world can stand up to these 2 tribes even if 1 of there enemies dont share a border with 1 of these tribes they are still capable of helping the other tribe nuke the stacks down, still support the other tribe so and ofc as u can already see from there map they are intertwined with each other so i doubt they will have a problem with long distance trains

though from what i haver briefly read gouges problem is not ex, its fallen, if im wrong correct me please but didnt this start cus of him? so clearly kiss n make wud be needed there i guess for things to be better

~@~ should help ex out and war MW as they have k85 an k75 dominated and can collapse in from 3 sides and ease the pressure on ex from mw and allow them to push more

obviously all tribes want to win but the in the end the question is can they win vs MW and HOTREX and the answer is no, even if gouge and ~@~ teamed up they wud be split and no realistic joint ops to do so...

all surrouding tribes need to take a real good look at that map and what the outcome of this war means to them

DeletedUser109848

though from what i haver briefly read gouges problem is not ex, its fallen, if im wrong correct me please but didnt this start cus of him? so clearly kiss n make wud be needed there i guess for things to be better

iGouge's problem is not Fallen Hobos, iGouge's problem is Lord Haseo aka Pain Carbon.

I registered because I'm tired of him putting the blame on everyone else's diplomacy... when every tribe has diplomatic issues with a single tribe, how gullible would one need to be to believe that the one tribe is the one with good diplomacy ?

TRE has been warring core tribes since the beginning of this world... we had a lot of losses in the early times, having started later. Because of this we have some kind of... history... with Ex. Really we tried to engage in diplomatic relations with iGouge because we wanted to get some payback against Ex (well against some of their players who moved around quite a bit since CRY, NEW, HUNGRY...)
But Haseo, being the best player that ever was, leading the best tribe that will ever be, would only have us as lapdogs. We declined. He commanded that we let go of some players, without giving any name in fact, not that it would have changed anything, just think it's even funnier. We declined.

iGouge launched a full blown offensive on TRE. It failed. Yes, loosing 150 nukes to tag 7 vills on a player completely surrounded by them is what I'd call a failure.
A couple of days later they declare war on Ex. and Haseo, as the pure maiden he is, is astonished that we would join on Ex's side ? You must be kidding...

DeletedUser

Lol I have no Duke named Nathman.....I think you might be confusing me with someone mate. I am a member of ~@~.
And I think it is idiocy to keep beating each other up while MW and HR are just waiting for the right moment to go in and swoop us all away. In the end neither your tribe or TRE will gain from this war....you are only helping HR and MW by weakening yourself!

trip

Deleted User - 4669627

sounds like an interesting read, tre's history has never been very public, i am also waiting for it :)

I'm tired of him putting the blame on everyone else's diplomacy... when every tribe has diplomatic issues with a single tribe, how gullible would one need to be to believe that the one tribe is the one with good diplomacy ?
as mentioned above, tre's history has never been very public and they are as far from ~mw~ as any tribe could be, so i have no idea about tre
i can, however, tell you a bit about fallen's diplomacy...

as far as i am aware, ex is one of only 2 tribes (the other being onfire) that managed to have diplomacy with ~mw~ and rawr both
the diplomacy with rawr was always testy, but due to where? being #1 at the time with what appeared to everybody to be a strong alliance with the #3 tribe onfire, i worked to keep ex and rawr on good terms
then fallen ended our diplomacy :icon_cry:
ex and where? were never on good terms, nor was ex ever on good terms with ~@~, and it sounds like they were not on good terms with tre either
from what i can gather, the only good diplomacy ex ever had was with themselves, within their own family, tribes that were led by fallen

i suspect i do not know the full story concerning igouge, but they have not been a tribe for long, so they have no real "history" of bad diplomacy and currently seem to have diplomacy with the #1 tribe and the war with ex family has gone better for igouge than anybody except maybe ~@~

Side 1:
Tribes: iGouge
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex, CTT

Timeframe: 19/01/2013 00:00:00 to 31/01/2013 19:19:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 11
Difference: 102

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,082,454
Side 2: 107,673
Difference: 974,781

chart

i see no reason to believe that igouge failed in their diplomacy with fallen, it seems the falling out has worked out very well for them

nor do i see any reason they would stop warring ex considering those stats

I am a member of ~@~.
And I think it is idiocy to keep beating each other up while MW and HR are just waiting for the right moment to go in and swoop us all away.
careful mate, it would seem you are publicly trying to encourage a war against ~mw~ and that might not go down well with your leadership

~@~'s history with ex has always been bad and while your tribe is not officially at war with the ex family, you might be the biggest winner from this war
it is hard to get an accurate perspective without in game war stats, with exo being disbanded, and with twstats being broken
but everybody knows you are well ahead in conquers against the ex family
further, many of your mates were recruited from ex family since the original declaration by hotrex
in fact, the easiest way to gauge how this war has worked out for you is simply by looking at the ranks

when the war was originally declared, ~@~ was 1 tribe with max capacity that barely ranked in the top 10
today, you have a solid place in the top 5 and have a second tribe that has a solid place in the top 10
suddenly, the world has taken notice of you

5.) ~@~ - This tribe popped up from nowhere really, from what was a K tribe to a power in the south which some fantastic growth daily. Doing exceptionally well against the Ex family. Very promising.
all of this is due to the ex family war, which marks the second time you have prospered from an ~mw~ war (the first being S2, the only other war ~mw~ has ever fought)

while your history with the ex family has always been bad, you have been marked as NAP on the maps of ~mw~ for a very long time now
in fact, along with hotrex, you are the only other tribe that has diplomacy with ~mw~, and that diplomacy has lasted longer than our diplomacy with any tribe except hotrex, and that diplomacy has fueled your recent growth into a world power

however, publicly encouraging other tribes to war ~mw~ is obviously an act of aggression that does not fit with a Non-Aggression Pact

as with igouge, i see no reason why ~@~ would make a peace with ex, let alone ally them against ~mw~, considering the war with ex and the diplomacy with ~mw~ is your lifeblood
i would expect that making peace with ex and warring ~mw~ instead would not only bring your growth to a sudden halt, it would most likely reverse it

DeletedUser

Igouge states its problem was bad diplomacy and fallen and they had no problems with the rest of Ex and they say that they "didnt jump" on us only that we pissed them off.

from what I see from the stats how many of igouge members actually did attack fallen? 1 maybe? at least 1 who was able to take any vils from him the rest just jumped on oother defenseless members already fighting the rank 1 and rank 2 tribe. they say we had 2 weeks to prepare? this is complete BS how can a tribe prepare for two of its largest members to suddenly leave and start attacking the tribe a minute later and stomp over us? and then when one is oped they kick him hypocrite much?

no matter how good igouge's stats are it isnt because theyre good its because we've been fighting 3 other tribes other than them weeks before they planned this and had no preparation for the backstabbing we were gonna receive. And also looking at the map before and after youd see undefended isolated vils being hit.

what igouge did was just give hotrex and MW the world in a silver plate people say theyd come to rue it later and hotrex will eat them alone i do believe theyve already struck a deal with them and that the Ex war is the end game war.

DeletedUser

too much people assuming things before they happen, only certain thing is Ex is screwed for a long time now and everybody wants to make the best deal out of it
after ex is disbanded, many of the assumed ideas will come true, maybe mw & hr swap @ out of the map.. and even more if they keep saying on public that the world should turn against them lol, maybe igouce members jump to hr and mw just like they jumped from ex to igouce, maybe igouce and @ make a nice allyance to fight mw/hr alliance
as for tre, well, i have no clue, maybe they stay as NAP with @ and igouce after ex is done (assuming hr and mw is chacing igouce or @)
but thats it, all assumptions... there is still a lot of mistery if you ask me :p

(excuse my horrible english)

DeletedUser

there will always be assumptions, its wat makes the world go round :p

in the end though u still have to make the right decision by your tribe and its future, every action has a consequence wether it be good for your tribe or bad and as far as i can see so far its looking very good for hotrex and mw and them 2 only

unless gouges alliance with hotrex is stronger then mw's then these 2 will be the last remaining tribes

DeletedUser

First, Giacmo... I will get this out of the way quickly.

Dinner at moms on 24.01.2013 at 02:14
Thanks Quote Edit
Yes, as the title says it I'm leaving.. funny thing about TW, I remember reading tons of messages/posts about this feeling, "what a shame?" Ironically it's me now, so here you have it. I'm leaving W64 for two reasons:

-Activity
There is no way on earth I have the schedule to tag/dodge/snipe/backtime when I have 2 hours, 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon. Quite frankly my poor online times create stress and Tribal Wars thus becomes no longer a game correct? I will be handing over my account to whoever feels liable, through account sitting of course, so if you want villages? don't take the task, leave a comment if you are up to dealing with my account so my villages/troops are wisely used/distributed.

I'm going to be playing on other worlds, but not for a while.. I'm taking a break. I just don't have the time to stay on constant watch and develop, I guess, relationships with tribemates necessary to be a team-player and an effective member of a war. I'll be leaving the tribe to not throw off the war stats for anyone interested in that, and I wish you all luck in winning the world, I know it will happen as long as you don't quit ;)

I still have skype? If you need a co-player that has Eastern US times, I can farm every so often, do monetary stuff... many thanks to Noobs on Ice, who although we had little real discussion, has helped me in my defense against the entourage I call the dogpile from TRE and fundamental who has given me tons of knowledge on the depth of Tribal Wars (those frigen long messages from the Where? forum)

Best of luck, win W64

Best Regards
Dinner at moms

No one got his sit, then a couple days later, he said 'laters' on skype and left the tribe. He was pretty much instantly invited but never came back, and yesterday or the day before his invite was withdrawn. We presumed he left and deleted.

Jan 30
19:19 The invitation to Dinner at moms has been withdrawn by Suter x 20.
Jan 26
23:19 Dinner at moms has been invited by Suter x 20.
Jan 26
23:16 Dinner at moms left the tribe.

I have no need nor care to kick people for stats reasons. So please, facts before you accuse mate. Not sure how many times I have to say that.

Okay then, Kadmilos, since you are the reason behind it, I will post it right here. This is the CM I sent to TRE on the 13th of January.

[spoil]
Pain.Carbon Jan 13,2013 01:50
Hello Relentless ones,

My name is Haseo, and I play the Pain.Carbon account. I also happen to be the Duke of a much maligned tribe called [ally]iGouge[/ally].

You may sit there and ask yourself "Why are you mailing me?" and you would be right to be cautious, hesitant even, to listen or even take the time to read right through this mail. But I ask you to amuse me and entertain the idea that perhaps there is something worth listening to in this to give perspective on the currently transpiring events.

So let's begin, shall we?

A few weeks back, I received a mail from the leader of [ally]TRE[/ally], [player]Lord Sokrates[/player], sent to another member of my tribe in regards to diplomacy and our relationship with the [ally]Ex[/ally] family. Intrigued to find out what his interests in the matters were, I made contact and we had a brief discussions:

[spoil]
Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 01:42
You wanted to discuss the subject with me?

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 11:33
yes..
i wanted to talk to you about your relationship with ex, if you dont mind telling me ?
and depending on your relationship to them i would like to talk about diplomacy with you

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 21:33
There is no relationship.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 21:39
okay.. well im sure you know we have always had our problems with where? and now with Ex..
do you have any plans for ex ? or are you guys neutral to them ?

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 21:49
Well we aren't friends, if that counts.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 21:53
okay :p
so.. would you be interested in targeting them ?
ofcorse after the winter break..

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 21:54
I suppose it would possibly be an option however there is still quite some food up in the north to eat.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 21:56
yeah for us it is the same for the west..
but well.. some of their players have really been a pain in the ass for us ^^
we will also probably wait a little to stike on them, but as Hotrex is fighting them it might be a good time to hit soon

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 21:56
and working together could benefit both of us

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:07
http://s12.postimage.org/uhu59px3x/en64.png

As you can see in this map, there is stillplenty for us to eat before we can even consider warring Ex yet do to our cross mingling clusters to our south. These northern villages pivotal for support to the isolated players.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:10
oh.. okay.. well if this should change just inform me.. maybe then we could work together..

and well i would also like to talk to you about diplomacy..
both of our tribes are located near to each other and i would actually prefer to work together with you guys.
also brutal is falling apart and their members are going into both of our tribes so they will also be near to each other.

what do you think about working together ?

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:13
I'm happy to start with a NAP, and see how things get on for a couple weeks.

I would however hesitate to recruit from brutal near us as that is where we are eating, and given they launched on op on one of my members, they will be eaten.
[/spoil]

As you can see, I held back a bit, given its only initial contact and I had to make sure things were going well before signing up... as any leader would do. My cards were held to my chest the last line is where you will see things made quite clear regarding the current events. I will bold that for you so you can see what I'm talking about.

[spoil]Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:13
I'm happy to start with a NAP, and see how things get on for a couple weeks.

I would however hesitate to recruit from brutal near us as that is where we are eating, and given they launched on op on one of my members, they will be eaten.[/spoil]

Now, after this, there was also a little more discussion pertaining to Brutal recruits and alliance related issues.

[spoil]
Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:16
this are the players we want to invite.. are you ok with that ?

[player]kidcrumb[/player]
[player]einrel[/player]
[player]-IVIX-[/player]
[player]olrak06[/player]
[player]22x22[/player]
[player]i.walk.alone[/player]
[player]Blue Rebel[/player]

and i will add you as NAP now :)

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:18
Not happy about it being the 2 leaders who sanctioned the op, if I am to be totally honest.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:20
so you are not really happy about einrel and olrak is that right ?
is there a way we could agree on something ?
olrak and einrel have been loyal friends of our tribe.

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:21
Well they did just op a couple of our members actually. [player]LGtwins[/player] and [player]Wicca21[/player]

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:22
Needless to say, it has failed.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:24
well they might have failed on making an OP.. this is why their ntribe is falling apart .. due to a bad leadership, after henya had to quit..
but both of them are actually really good players.. i havent had the chance to work a lot with them yet but i am sure they will also be a good benefit in a bigger war

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:26
They did the ops, they had a literally shit-ton of incomings for what really was a terrible tribe.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:28
oh , so they were the only ones attacking you mean ?
well i dont know much about this..
but would it be a problem for our diplomatic relationship if we would let them in ?

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:32
Meh I don't really care but there will likely come a time that we would have every intention of hitting them.

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:33
so if they would join us you would stilll hit them after a certain period of time ?

Lord.Haseo Dec 27,2012 03:00
Whatever I'm not phased about that. I will talk to my council regarding what you brought to us with the Ex situation and diplomacy and will get back to you. I just want to know though, if we do this... How commited are you to stay by ourside through whatever comes our way?

By saying that I mean, when we prevail over Ex and we will.. No doubt we will have HotRex to contend with eventually. Are you there for us when that time comes or is it strictly for Ex?

Lord Sokrates Dec 27,2012 09:23
well if we agree on an alliance we will be VERY loyal.. no matter who attacks you we will be on your side.. this is how an alliance works for us.
if you need support we will support.. but we would expect the same from you then ?

Lord.Haseo Dec 27,2012 09:44
If its an alliance for a set goal, being the Ex war then it wouldn't be. If its an alliance hrough all then yes, you could expect it. :)

will talk to my council regarding it.

Lord Sokrates Dec 27,2012 09:46
okay good :)
[/spoil]

So as you can see, we were open to working together and had no intention of creating a war with [ally]TRE[/ally]. But things changed when you recruited the players I said I would be hesitant about recruiting and when I mailed [player]Lord Sokrates[/player] to inform him that he picked up refugees that had ops planned and about to be ran on them I'm feed bullshit.

[spoil]
Lord.Haseo Dec 31,2012 01:52
Hey mate,

So we will need to go through a few things with you guys in order to set up the alliance, when you are available.

My skype is: agentofmayhem

Add me and we can talk.

Lord Sokrates Dec 31,2012 10:48
okay mate.. i will add you but i am not online today because of new years..
will you be on skype tomorrow ?

Lord.Haseo Dec 31,2012 11:01
Yes I will be. :)

Lord.Haseo Jan 02,2013 00:14
Well this is awkward.

Lord Sokrates Jan 02,2013 21:05
LS seems to be having some issues, I have taken his sitting but can't really engage in diplomacy in his stead...

[player]Kadmilos[/player]
[/spoil]

Now, it was New Years Eve and I can respect that. With our op about to start on [player]Blue Rebel[/player] in K31, clearly this impeded our ability to get him removed as per what would have been a requirement of any further diplomacy discussions.

[spoil]
Lord.Haseo Jan 02,2013 22:43
Well one of your members you picked up from Brutal is being Op'd and is a part of the alliance agreement if its to be accepted. He will have to be dismissed and support removed.

I'm sure you will hear about who it is, as he is in k31 and has Bunny hitting him as well.
[/spoil]

So now I am left with someone who can't discuss diplomacy sitting the duke of the tribe who wants diplomacy with us, confusing huh?

Well then it gets worse.

[spoil]
Lord.Haseo Jan 03,2013 21:26
Easily the worst diplomacy discussion ever.

Lord Sokrates Jan 03,2013 22:02
There is no discussion going on. There might have been, you guys chose to take us for food... so be it.

I saw nowhere in this dialog LS saying that he agreed to "give" you blue rebel. Not that he asked for support anyway, he chose to deal with you by himself. But if he asked, he would get it.

Lord.Haseo Jan 03,2013 22:06
Don't even begin to claim a thing you aren't aware of because right here, there is mention of it.

Lord Sokrates on 22.12. at 22:33
so if they would join us you would stilll hit them after a certain period of time ?

Lord.Haseo on 22.12. at 22:32
Meh I don't really care but there will likely come a time that we would have every intention of hitting them.

Lord Sokrates on 22.12. at 22:28
but would it be a problem for our diplomatic relationship if we would let them in ?

I obviously wasn't specific but I had no intention to be until we progressed the chats further which I made that effort a few days ago, well before launch dates for the op that was originally planned before YOU approached US for diplomacy and a joint attack on Ex.

So sit and think about that. You recruited members from a tribe we were warring without the permission of us and you expect them to be left alone?

Heard of the term refugee bro?

Lord Sokrates Jan 03,2013 22:12
At war ? Are you kidding me ? 19 villages conquered... for how many brutal recruited ?

And as I'm sure those refugees you recruited told you, we had been allied for months. I don't know in which world we would need your permission to recruit them, but not in this one that's for sure.

Off your high horse now, because you can be assured there is no possibility of an agreement while you show such arrogance.

Lord.Haseo Jan 03,2013 22:30
On no high horse. When they decided to run an op on my members, they ran out of chances pretty quickly. It was 19 conquers before they started dismissing everyone.

Need more evidence of that?

Last Week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WAP, Brute
Players: Bolero123, Raza the Ozar

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 0
Difference: 34[/spoil]

Last Month
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WAP, Brute
Players: Bolero123, Raza the Ozar

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 1
Difference: 92[/spoil]

So please, learn what you are talking about before you run your mouth. Now he will continue to be targeted by those in the area. If you continue to express the disrespect you have, you will put TRE in a similarly bad situation as Brutal were. :)

Lord.Haseo Jan 03,2013 22:31
Also, your diplomacy means nothing when it comes to refugees. Tool.

Lord Sokrates Jan 04,2013 00:17
Oh I didn't know much about these but thanks to you I'm getting a lot of intel proving my point.

Those conquest are called internals on my book, but I guess it's better for your ego to overlook that.

Raza the ozar : 3 main noblers, 3 who left Brutal after him.

The same applies for bolero123.

So what is it ? Internals ? Traitors ? Whichever this is, nothing to be proud really.

But please, keep playing the big boss, it worked so well for you so far... you managed to recruit, cheers !

Lord Sokrates Jan 04,2013 00:21
As a side note, resorting to insults tells a lot about the worth of your argumentation ;)

Lord.Haseo Jan 04,2013 00:28
Internals? You are kidding right?

Target: Bolero123 ( 1, Last page ) Lord.Haseo
on 18.12.2012 at 08:05

[spoil]Dec 21
05:46 presidentz has been invited by Lord.Haseo.
Dec 21
05:46 GrantXIII has been invited by Lord.Haseo.
Dec 21
05:46 ripofer has been invited by Lord.Haseo.
Dec 21
05:46 Butterkeks has been invited by Lord.Haseo.
Dec 21
05:46 rphockey101 has been invited by Lord.Haseo.
Dec 21
05:46 THE Paris has been invited by Lord.Haseo.[/spoil]

They simply joined in as a requirement. That isn't an internal at all, that is what is expected when you join a tribe, to noble any and all enemy targets even if its from the tribe you just left.

You sir, have proven your lack of intelligence. But it's okay, you are just a sitter after all.

Lord Sokrates Jan 04,2013 00:32
Haha yeah, and they are the only ones nobling their former allies, none of the previous members of your tribe participated.

Anyway you overlooked the most important part... they left brutal after those you are so proud of having nobled during the war against a tribe in which they were not anymore :D

But you are right, you see, I don't have a brain, in fact, never had, which is why I lost my time trying to talk some sense into you... a pity really.

Lord.Haseo Jan 04,2013 00:34
Clearly you don't because the crap you just uttered made absolutely no sense at all.
[/spoil]

Anyway, that's the rest of it. As you can see, not only is said person sitting it totally inept in his knowledge of recruitment, expansion and diplomacy... he also thinks he is better than he is and that [ally]TRE[/ally] are better than you are.

Now, you go and recruit yet another refugee ([player]Hellsacker[/player]) who has had MULTIPLE attacks prior to joining [ally]TRE[/ally], and attacked our members. Guess what happened, he has attacks inbound yet again... a couple days after joining [ally]TRE[/ally] and you support him... yet again defending a refugee.

Now, you want to fight us, war us? I have seen it on your forums. Working together with [ally]Stunts[/ally] to take us out or so you believe? Do you think we would be attacking the both of you in a way of expansion if we were threatened or at risk?

You will have 1 week from this mail to either declare with your allies and bring your a game. See how well that worked for Brutal when we decided to end them? Didn't even last a week.

The other option is that you recommence the diplomacy with someone who is competent and knows what he is talking about. But there will be tougher conditions than what there would have been earlier.

I had high hopes of the partnership but clearly I was mistaken if you choose the first option... but your villages would look good in our accounts.

Your choice. My skype is in those mails. Use it and add me if you wish to talk further.

Haseo
Duke of [ally]iGouge[/ally]
[/spoil]

So I get a positive response from that with more than half their tribe wondering what the hell their leadership is doing and whoever was sitting was an idiot, ect ect... Hi Kadmilos ;) Some days go by and they NAP with Ex family, so I send a mail to their Duke - nathman. This is that mail, yet another case of absolute stupidity and terrible diplomacy/leadership/common sense.

[spoil]
Pain.Carbon Jan 18,2013 02:12
Hello, Mr Duke of TRE.

The week I gave you in the CM I sent to your entire tribe, yeah, it's now canceled due to the lack of effort on your behalf to sort out the issues we faced.

Oh, and the fact you NAP'd with Ex. So, we will just deal with it the old fashioned way. ;)

nathman Jan 18,2013 12:31
After Lord Haseo had not forwarded me the messages (or gotten another player to) regarding Hellsacker despite reading my request we couldn't carry on with any sort of discussion as it was information that could have helped.

We formed a NAP with Ex as it seems the best interest for the tribe if you guys were to attack.

Sorry we couldn't reach any agreement but that's how the game plays sometimes :)

Pain.Carbon Jan 18,2013 21:21
I am Lord.Haseo. ???

nathman Jan 19,2013 00:54
And then you should be aware I sent a message to [player]Lord.Haseo[/player] asking for it to forwarded, it was read.

Pain.Carbon Jan 19,2013 00:56
Lord.Haseo is a deleted account. No one is reading it. I made it clear in my Circular to your tribe I was the one to talk too.

nathman Jan 19,2013 01:02
It still stands that my message was read by someone be it you or not.

Pain.Carbon Jan 19,2013 01:03
And it still stands that you spoke to the wrong person so that in itself is your fault. Not mine. I made it clear who you are to talk too.

Pain.Carbon Jan 19,2013 01:33
So I have 2 questions for you now.

1.) What is it you asked to that account, I can still probably help out with that.

2.) Are you accepting and entering the war with Ex on their side?

We don't care if you do as you will lose anyway. But once you do, there is never any going back for TRE. You still have a chance to sort things out with me... here now.

Pain.Carbon Jan 19,2013 01:34
Nevermind, too late.
[/spoil]

So I am sorry, but where am I to fault for that? The fault CLEARLY lays with TRE and yourself too Kadmilos since you were the one sitting Lord Sokrates in the first instance.

DeletedUser40661

My question is did igouge always intend to attack ex or did that develop as they recruited more from ex and fallen got mad?

DeletedUser

My question is did igouge always intend to attack ex or did that develop as they recruited more from ex and fallen got mad?

We never picked up an actual Ex member. We picked up tribe mates from Where who had merged into Ex because they felt there weren't left any other choice at the time Where's leadership decided to do it after the Onfire/Rawr merge. So why people continue to see it that way bemuses me as they weren't even there for a month. We had/still have an area to clean up, so it wasn't always going to happen. Someone was going to do something that got us into the war and the treatment from Fallen at that time was enough.

DeletedUser40661

Sorry for the mistake, I'm not privy to the inner workings of either tribe and didn't make an effort to thoroughly research the persons in question. Thank you for answering my question regardless :)

DeletedUser

well i can see places where u were at fault actually lord haseo, for a start if you are keen for diplomacy to go well or even care about it you wudnt try disrupt the tribe with circular mails of putting down there duke

u also said nathman was a duke? well both of u shud have made the effort to contact each other as soon as socrates was being sat so talks cud continue so blame goes on both sides there as u knew they had another duke and he shud have known talks were in the works

and as for ur recruitment from ex, yes it is recruiting from ex, u cant spin it any other way, there scrubs, if they didnt like the merge they had other options clearly lookin at the map, if they had any abilities ingame they wud have just made there own tribe until an offer they felt was good enuf to accept
in the end u just invited tribe jumpers who when gouge start to fall and they will u will find these players jump ship again wether that be to the winning tribe or tribeless, these players clearly show no loyalty due to tribe jumping
also by these actions u clearly have no interest in players who show loyalty or any abilities

im really growing to dislike u lord haseo and ur actions ingame

edit: re read and seems i missed a spoiler :/ ooopsies lol

so they actually gave u a list of players who they wud invite and u said and i quote

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:28

Lord.Haseo Dec 22,2012 22:32

Lord Sokrates Dec 22,2012 22:33

Lord.Haseo Dec 27,2012 03:00
Whatever I'm not phased about that

twice he asked you and neither of ur responses said i dnt want them in lol

i take back what i said abt the blame being on tre's side, the blame does lye with u, nowhere in there did u say u didnt want those specific players to join tre, u were asked twice aswell

also nowhere in there did u tell tre u were gna be joining the paincarbon acc and talks wud continue from there so again you are in the wrong lol

may i point out the hypocricy to everyone here aswell

But things changed when you recruited the players I said I would be hesitant about recruiting and when I mailed [player]Lord Sokrates[/player] to inform him that he picked up refugees that had ops planned and about to be ran on them I'm feed bullshit.

nowhere did he say who he was op'ing right and 1 of those players who he was calling a refugee he has recruited into his tribe lol

einrel Joined 01st February 2013 - 00:02 776,222

and he says hes nowhere at fault lol you are not only the biggest hypocrite ever lord haseo but ur diplomacy skills suck sumthin chronic

i cant wait till u n ur lyin disloyal tribe fall

2nd edit:

So why people continue to see it that way bemuses me as they weren't even there for a month.

Tribalwars Player Profile: Noobs on Ice

Where? Ex 07th December 2012 - 08:03:22 1,175,432
Ex None 15th December 2012 - 05:03:08 1,419,354
None LoneBe 17th December 2012 - 01:04:43 1,443,204
LoneBe Ex 20th December 2012 - 09:03:04 1,502,446
Ex iGouge 19th January 2013 - 02:03:36 1,636,119

not sure how many days are in your month but in mine there are 30-31 days, i guessed u never passed ur maths in school or ur just lying again as he spent more then 31 days in ex

DeletedUser

Igouge states its problem was bad diplomacy and fallen and they had no problems with the rest of Ex and they say that they "didnt jump" on us only that we pissed them off.

from what I see from the stats how many of igouge members actually did attack fallen? 1 maybe? at least 1 who was able to take any vils from him the rest just jumped on oother defenseless members already fighting the rank 1 and rank 2 tribe. they say we had 2 weeks to prepare? this is complete BS how can a tribe prepare for two of its largest members to suddenly leave and start attacking the tribe a minute later and stomp over us? and then when one is oped they kick him hypocrite much?

no matter how good igouge's stats are it isnt because theyre good its because we've been fighting 3 other tribes other than them weeks before they planned this and had no preparation for the backstabbing we were gonna receive. And also looking at the map before and after youd see undefended isolated vils being hit.

what igouge did was just give hotrex and MW the world in a silver plate people say theyd come to rue it later and hotrex will eat them alone i do believe theyve already struck a deal with them and that the Ex war is the end game war.

How was it a backstabbing when your duke threatened, numerous times, to op iGouge? You've seen the messages posted here.

"We're going to attack you."
"We're going to defend ourselves."
"BACKSTABBERS!!!!!"

Lmao

DeletedUser

well im losing patience waiting on hearing back....i cud easily take an account in mw if i wanted to but im not interested in joining a world on a side thats doing the gangbanging