Fence Sitting? Nahhh

DeletedUser

well im losing patience waiting on hearing back....i cud easily take an account in mw if i wanted to but im not interested in joining a world on a side thats doing the gangbanging

Wha wha whaaaaat? MW declared with HR. 2 tribes (#1 and 3 at the time) vs 3 (#2, 5, 7 I believe). Explain how that's gang banging???

DeletedUser

Wha wha whaaaaat? MW declared with HR. 2 tribes (#1 and 3 at the time) vs 3 (#2, 5, 7 I believe). Explain how that's gang banging???

and igouge and ~@~ are not warring ex either? or did u simply forget that

DeletedUser103537

Igouge declared a lot latter then HotRex or MW. I still am unsure if ~@~ is warring officially. I believe they declared then asked for peace a few days ago. I am unsure though. So by gangbang you mean other tribes joining in on the fun doesn't mean it would be a official gangbang.

DeletedUser

Look at the timeline of events. That directly influences this conversation. When 2 tribes attack 3, it's not a gang bang. Say what you want about the other tribes who joined the war (after Hobo showed his diplomacy skills to be on par with North Korea's), but to say MW (or HR) is gang banging them is just blatant falsehood. Any attempt to state otherwise is just foolishness.

Edit: after rereading the post, I realize why you're joining Hobo's side.

DeletedUser

lol did i say specifically quote any side or wat timeframe.... no didnt you sir are a goat

doesnt matter who declared 1st, im on about now, now there is a gangbang now so...idk why ur tryin to argue...as u have no case...

Igouge declared a lot latter then HotRex or MW. I still am unsure if ~@~ is warring officially. I believe they declared then asked for peace a few days ago. I am unsure though. So by gangbang you mean other tribes joining in on the fun doesn't mean it would be a official gangbang.

again did i give a specific date or timeframe...no didnt doesnt matter wat way u twist this...wat is happening now is a gangbang

wether hotrex like igouge and ~@~ involvement idk, time will tell i guess but fact is they are involved so doesnt matter if its official or not

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

the difference it makes is simple

yes, it is a gangbang now
no, ~MW~ (and HotRex) did not gangbang Ex

i cba to read back through the comments, but i think you did not say that we gangbanged them, only that you would not want to join the gang side of the now existing bang :icon_razz:

i agree, there is no honor to be gained by that, so what would be the point?
it would not prove that you are a beast, would not win you any respect

if we are not competing for respect, what are we competing for?

DeletedUser

lol did i say specifically quote any side or wat timeframe.... no didnt you sir are a goat

doesnt matter who declared 1st, im on about now, now there is a gangbang now so...idk why ur tryin to argue...as u have no case...

again did i give a specific date or timeframe...no didnt doesnt matter wat way u twist this...wat is happening now is a gangbang

wether hotrex like igouge and ~@~ involvement idk, time will tell i guess but fact is they are involved so doesnt matter if its official or not

You said you weren't "interested in joining a world on a side thats doing the gangbanging"...so once iGouge and @ started attacking, should we have stopped? We attacked. They gang banged. 2 top 10 tribes attacking 3 top 10 tribes isn't a gang bang. If other people join, so be it, but it's not a fair statement to claim the first group to attack is just a bunch of gang bangers. I feel like I'm trying to teach calculus to a donkey right now...

DeletedUser

I still am unsure if ~@~ is warring officially. I believe they declared then asked for peace a few days ago. I am unsure though.

To clear this up; ~@~ is not OFFICIALLY at war with Ex at this time. The declaration was made by a somewhat trigger happy member, without council approval, and was revoked.

DeletedUser

the difference it makes is simple

yes, it is a gangbang now
no, ~MW~ (and HotRex) did not gangbang Ex

i cba to read back through the comments, but i think you did not say that we gangbanged them, only that you would not want to join the gang side of the now existing bang :icon_razz:

i agree, there is no honor to be gained by that, so what would be the point?
it would not prove that you are a beast, would not win you any respect

if we are not competing for respect, what are we competing for?

ty and exactly, wat wud i gain if i joined hotrex/mw/igouge/~@~

i like challenges and if i joined ex i wud get that challenge ofc, challenges keep me active otehrwise i get bored, if my enemy doesnt fight back i get bored and contemplate quitting and joining another world
i dont care much about winning a wolrd personally but i care abt the tribe im in winning the world, aslong as they win it im happy

You said you weren't "interested in joining a world on a side thats doing the gangbanging"...so once iGouge and @ started attacking, should we have stopped? We attacked. They gang banged. 2 top 10 tribes attacking 3 top 10 tribes isn't a gang bang. If other people join, so be it, but it's not a fair statement to claim the first group to attack is just a bunch of gang bangers. I feel like I'm trying to teach calculus to a donkey right now...

thats right i did, just cus it didnt start out as one (and idk who declared on who or who was wat size, idk the history, all i know is who is attacking who now)

no u shudnt stop obv but at same time unless u are close with igouge wud u be happy they are taking ur food? i know i wudnt be (example, even tho knock and infamy were secretly allies on 57 before others knew, dukes agreed to share food aka enemy tribe but alot of us were very unhappy abt it and i held that grudge for them coming into my area and taking my food)
so why wud u be happy or why wud hotrex be happy that igouge are taking there food that they worked for

again idk why u keep thinkin i said hotrex created a gangbang as i havent saif that anywhere....i wud really like u to quote me saying that otherwise drop it as ur just tryin to put words in my mouth

DeletedUser

@ never actually joined the war. Excluding some minor skirmishes, we didn't attack them.
Then Ex became a smart-ass and started attacking the whole @.

While this may look like a gang bang, it's actually Ex's work. MW and HR declared on them, but I guess they weren't enough for Ex who in turn dragged a lot of other people into this.

DeletedUser103537

Also from what I know igouge was being attacked by Ex why that led to them attacking Ex. They were having disputes. So that might be another reason. Seems Ex like to tick off people.

DeletedUser

thats right i did, just cus it didnt start out as one (and idk who declared on who or who was wat size, idk the history, all i know is who is attacking who now)

Glad we cleared that up.

And I never said that you claimed anything about HR gang banging, but HR and MW declared at the same time basically, and they continue to attack...so, by using the transitive property, you're essentially saying that. Please notice, however, that when I reference HR, it's in parentheses, indicating that my main point is to refute your claims against MW.

DeletedUser1350

iGouge took advantage of the situation. Not sure I would have done much different in their position. Join the side that is losing the war and running out of troops. Or the side that is winning and gaining ground. A very logical decision. Honorable maybe? No, but not much anyone does in this game is really that. I just don't like how Haseo tries to justify his war on Ex with Fallen's bad diplomacy. You don't need an excuse to war anyone.

DeletedUser

^^ this so true but like u say so many people try to justify it but its wat hotrex n mw think of them taking adv of there food...

but yea i also heard fallen likes to pick wars when in wars so...idk, in the end this is a war game so meh why not

DeletedUser

@ never actually joined the war. Excluding some minor skirmishes, we didn't attack them.
Then Ex became a smart-ass and started attacking the whole @.

While this may look like a gang bang, it's actually Ex's work. MW and HR declared on them, but I guess they weren't enough for Ex who in turn dragged a lot of other people into this.

I had never touched @ so far only have been attacked by them and almost everyone in Ex is the same and trust me when during a hard war with no 1 and no 2 and i find 4 diffirent @ players attacking my backline and nobling a few doesnt make Ex being the smart ass.

anyone saying Ex was the one who started attacking any of the other tribe this would be complete bullshit Ex is fighting those tribes because they attacked first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109389

stop arguing about gang bangs and whos at war with who.

This is a WAR game, not a diplomacy game. Stop arguing and fight it out...

DeletedUser1350

Oh please DoZy go back to the OUTER RIM where it's comfortable for you to merge your accounts and see little to no action. Your words hold no weight here because you are an outsider looking in not only in refrence to this war but to this world. You are way out of reach of any of these tribes and no not of the inner doings.

If you knew anything about TW majority of wars are won by diplomacy espepcially this late in the game. No tribe is fully nobled through. Crawl back to the rim.

DeletedUser

I had never touched @ so far only have been attacked by them and almost everyone in Ex is the same and trust me when during a hard war with no 1 and no 2 and i find 4 diffirent @ players attacking my backline and nobling a few doesnt make Ex being the smart ass.

anyone saying Ex was the one who started attacking any of the other tribe this would be complete bullshit Ex is fighting those tribes because they attacked first.

I beg to differ.
The whole EX against ~@~ business started back when K73 was in control of GOON and ~@~ was a small tribe controlling most of k74 and 84.
Fallen, using the only method he knows as diplomacy, threatened me and 2 other players in GOON cause i took 4 villages from a player that kept attacking me.
That was before the holiday breaks, and long before MW/HR declared on EX.
Only naturally that after eating some of your nukes we retaliated on the EX/CTT players around us, only to find most of them inactive and easy to go.
Rest of k73 is history, GOON got split up, some went to ~@~, some formed a new tribe called NS.
NS was quickly taken down, when their top player decided to quit.
Rest of NS either followed or joined ~@~.

I suggest you look deeper into your tribal politics, the whole reason you are getting gangbanged is due to fallens poor diplomatic skills and lousy attitude.

DeletedUser

Oh no mate I know my tribe politics well enough to know the whole GOOn thing
there was a NAP with goon and a territory agreement but you attacker our members and then we retaliated how does that give @ the right to attack us