Fence Sitting? Nahhh

DeletedUser

lets say Ex was never a good neighbourhood with @ , and as soon as the odds were with them, @ decided to take a go on them... just like i would have done considering ex had declared on @ already in the past.. :p

DeletedUser

Ex declared on @ in the past??? what is this? where do you get ur info from

I wasn't aware a right was needed :icon_rolleyes:

yh if it was a normal thing but taking advantage of the situation and attack the tribe well thats called being a coward

DeletedUser

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with ~@~ so lets keep them out of it, shall we?

DeletedUser

Ex declared on @ in the past??? what is this? where do you get ur info from

yh if it was a normal thing but taking advantage of the situation and attack the tribe well thats called being a coward

Lol so you are a coward if you do what would be best for your own growth rate?? Who doesnt get attracted by practically free villages?? And when they belong to a tribe you dont get along with it makes it even better! It might not be honorable and brave, but you dont have to be honorable and brave in a game. You have to be smart!

It is a smart move....and smart moves take you further in this game then being honorable!

And yes we should change back to topic. I dont consider iGouge to fence sit at all. We all saw the mail that Fallen sent and if he chooses to threat a member of iGouge and then iGouges leader too, then it is his own problem. Fallen screwed up with iGouge, nuff said. And I think it is funny that Ex members whine so much about everyone attacking them and that the whole world is against them, when they themself took TRE and Stunts in with them against iGouge......sweet irony.

DeletedUser

Of course they are
dont tell me that if Ex wasnt warring Hotrex and MW @ would have attacked. I was talking to one of them who was attacking me and he said that he wouldnt have bothered to even scout me if Hotrex and MW werent on our backs. That is called cowardice

Smart move ohh trust me they will rue it forever

and mate we dont "whine" we simply state what is already obvious we're being gangbanged and we wont go through the Whole TRE and STunts thing they asked to be put in the war and we agreed.

DeletedUser

Of course they are
dont tell me that if Ex wasnt warring Hotrex and MW @ would have attacked. I was talking to one of them who was attacking me and he said that he wouldnt have bothered to even scout me if Hotrex and MW werent on our backs. That is called cowardice

Smart move ohh trust me they will rue it forever

and mate we dont "whine" we simply state what is already obvious we're being gangbanged and we wont go through the Whole TRE and STunts thing they asked to be put in the war and we agreed.

Yes a smart move. Even if the guys you mailed sad they only attacked because HR and MW did, it it none the less a smart move. Unguarded and fully upgraded villages....would you not have taken such a chance?? Playing dirty is basic in this game. You take the chances you get!

And I dont think you have any possible excuse for Fallens behavior?? I mean to threat iGouge when his tribe is in such deep shit already is nothing else then foolishness from my point of view. You clearly seem to disagree for some reason, but Fallen really isnt good at acting diplo. I mean you would think the rank 1 and 2 tribe (and rank 5 tribe at points) were enough, but yet Fallen had to go to the only major tribe around you guys that didnt attack, and screw up that relation too. Srry but I simply cant see how that is not a very stupid move. Unless I am missing something??

DeletedUser

Of course they are

You're relatively new to Ex, aren't you? Joined in the last few months? That would be the only reason for not knowing anything about us.

DeletedUser1350

One thing that needs to be brought to light because it was only stated briefly is - would iGouge have easily if at all gone to war with Ex is HotRex and MW weren't already at war with them? I presume no.

DeletedUser1350

Ugh I find that very hard to believe considering how long it took you to make up your mind on which side to choose. Actaully you were just waiting to see who would take the upper hand and anyone with a right mind would have guessed at that stage HotRex and MW would. But if some miracle happened with Ex actaully having the upperhand againt HotRex and MW I highly doubt you would still have this stance today. In fact I believe you would be in coalition with them. I believe you are an oppurtunist. And as I stated before and many a time I'm not sure I would have done much different in your position. But your adamant need to justify this "war" on Ex seems very cowardice.

DeletedUser107336

Ugh I find that very hard to believe considering how long it took you to make up your mind on which side to choose. Actaully you were just waiting to see who would take the upper hand and anyone with a right mind would have guessed at that stage HotRex and MW would. But if some miracle happened with Ex actaully having the upperhand againt HotRex and MW I highly doubt you would still have this stance today. In fact I believe you would be in coalition with them. I believe you are an oppurtunist. And as I stated before and many a time I'm not sure I would have done much different in your position. But your adamant need to justify this "war" on Ex seems very cowardice.

We weren't making up our minds. We knew who we were going after immediately after forming iGouge. Haseo couldn't give a shit whether or not Ex had the upper hand - or any other tribe for that matter. I can assure you that. As for justifying the war, I don't see him trying to justify anything. People complain about it and all he does is state why he joined. And it's simple - he was treated like doodoo from Ex leaders and I was treated like doodoo from Ex players. Neither one of us care for that.

Decision was made a long time ago. We are where we are today because of decisions made, words said and prior events dating back to when Where? was still being led by Kyle. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing when Ex was taking a beating. The attack break and some minor set-backs prolonged our declaration otherwise it would have been weeks sooner. Regardless, it is what it is and complaining and trying to call what happened "cowardice" isn't going to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We weren't making up our minds. We knew who we were going after immediately after forming iGouge

Name: Feel The Rage
Created: 2012-12-06 06:02:50

thats not wat lord haseo said previously in this thread...funny how reasons for igouge warring ex change when its diff people posting huh

, I don't see him trying to justify anything

he was treated like doodoo from Ex leaders and I was treated like doodoo from Ex players. Neither one of us care for that.

doesnt care for justification yet tries justfiyin it anyway lol

not mention in the declaration itself on the very 1st page he blabs on bout 7x7 issues etc....rather then sayin we knew we warring ex strght away

lets be honest here u guys needed hotrex and mw to soften up ex before attacking them, u guys are opportunists at most and not good players lol and your tribe most certainly wont win this world lol

The attack break

was on the 24th lol u guys were created on the 6th, u r so full of shit its unreal lol

all u guys spew is shit lol

note to all igouge not a tribe to be trusted lol

DeletedUser

Lol
Are you always this funny; or this was a special occassion

Ohh cute its your first post :icon_redface: so did you go and brag to your friends how your first post showed your a smart ass

DeletedUser

Ohh cute its your first post :icon_redface: so did you go and brag to your friends how your first post showed your a smart ass

I get it ; you are always funny :)

Yes i did brag , didnt you brag when it was your first post?
Or did you brag for the 939th time

DeletedUser1350

We weren't making up our minds. We knew who we were going after immediately after forming iGouge. Haseo couldn't give a shit whether or not Ex had the upper hand - or any other tribe for that matter. I can assure you that. As for justifying the war, I don't see him trying to justify anything. People complain about it and all he does is state why he joined. And it's simple - he was treated like doodoo from Ex leaders and I was treated like doodoo from Ex players. Neither one of us care for that.

Decision was made a long time ago. We are where we are today because of decisions made, words said and prior events dating back to when Where? was still being led by Kyle. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing when Ex was taking a beating. The attack break and some minor set-backs prolonged our declaration otherwise it would have been weeks sooner. Regardless, it is what it is and complaining and trying to call what happened "cowardice" isn't going to change it.

This is contradictory to essentially everything Haseo has stated previously. I don't have the time nor do I feel like quoting his exact posts to back me up. But you know it. I'd suggest you and Haseo/iGouge get your story straight before coming on the exts.

I don't believe anyone needs an excuse to war. But don't try to come on here and justify it. Just shut up and do it.

DeletedUser

I get it ; you are always funny
:)

Yes i did brag , didnt you brag when it was your first post?
Or did you brag for the 939th time

Im not a smart ass :icon_rolleyes:
But I will brag when its my 1000th post though