Festival time!

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bout time nubs ;) thought you may have legitimately not known what an antisnipe was!!

Croc you honestly still post here hourly when you're not playing? Sad really :|

DeletedUser100466

Bout time nubs ;) thought you may have legitimately not known what an antisnipe was!!

Croc you honestly still post here hourly when you're not playing? Sad really :|

Oh the irony!

loud-mouth.gif

DeletedUser

It took weeks and 150+ dead nobles for a significant gain on my account. Yes I'm admittedly dieing atm. Actually I've only been pegged down to most bacon players points, maybe they'll take meh now? Fun and games peeps

But yea sam if you were saying its ironic that I'm posting lmao gtfo guy for obvious reasons dat r obvious

DeletedUser78112

Just before the break I'd guess, suppose they can't be having more peeps doing well against them :p

DeletedUser

Wow I didn't even consider that... It's crazy sometimes how you don't even realize how your actions affect others! Let's all learn a lesson from this to be more considerate and think before we act. I apologize to everyone in NAM :)

DeletedUser

Wow I didn't even consider that... It's crazy sometimes how you don't even realize how your actions affect others! Let's all learn a lesson from this to be more considerate and think before we act. I apologize to everyone in NAM :)
I for one, would compliment opponents when they do well against such bad odds as you had, and at start you did do somewhat well. But tbh, coming on externals proclaiming how well you did is just a little to arrogant for the accomplishment. You lasted 1 OP, the second one you fall. Being able to snipe is not the only skill required in TW. You should spend some time finding out what others have known for a long time

DeletedUser

I for one, would compliment opponents when they do well against such bad odds as you had, and at start you did do somewhat well. But tbh, coming on externals proclaiming how well you did is just a little to arrogant for the accomplishment. You lasted 1 OP, the second one you fall. Being able to snipe is not the only skill required in TW. You should spend some time finding out what others have known for a long time

I was under the assumption this thread was nothing but trolling for the past... several? pages.. :icon_eek: apologies. If everyone took everything so seriously around here we'd have a lot of offended people :icon_wink:

I never meant to proclaim I did so well. I just defended for a while. Unfortunately wasn't able to do much offensively given the circumstances. Surrounded by free food for you guys and you just ate around me. Really wasn't a whole lot that could be done. But the defending was poor on the second op (Tho most trains were welly antisniped, or you used noble nukes or half trains (bow)).

Cheers to NAM and best of luck to all in the world :icon_razz: I'd like to see the west get your shit together so NAM can at least get given a decent fight before a world win :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.