Feverish Rambling

DeletedUser

It has been suggested that our operation is little more than the blind leading the blind.

blind-leading-the-blind11-400x298.jpg

But we did, at least, have a clear view of where we were headed. That included a solid presence in our current continent built through judicious recruitment and aggressive individual growth.

When PHX fell apart a new tribe rose up from the rubble. . . and changed names a few times. However it came about our new neighbor on the east was HAWT!

We make no representations as to whether or not this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgtofyvUIA inspired them. Nor do we make any representations as to whether or not they “shake it like a weeble”.

Since we were not looking to expand in that direction a border agreement was not particularly disruptive to our plans.

It turns out we had a slightly different image in mind when we agreed to a border.

129168073949986021.jpg

After a short time we discovered that HAWT was recruiting our food. Our first mistake may have been in our diplomacy.

funny-pictures-iz-makin-peaz.jpg

It turns out hairballs and “iky widdle scratches” doesn’t resolve border disputes. Happily we know what does.

And then on the distant waters we heard a familiar song.

“Aboard the Good Ship Venus. You really should have seen us. . .” (If you know the song you won’t need more, if you don’t only look it up if you’re old enough to drink)

and further

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfVQV-klZo

What, one might query, is the meaning of these strange musical endeavors?

The music of our misspent youth upon the wild seas of 40 heralding the return of one of the filthy few with whom we used to sail.

So, perhaps we might be accused of overkill at this point.

overkill-why-have-one-when-you-can-have-200.jpg

But we’re coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ndsXVaPwc

DeletedUser

Was almost a good prop post, but not even mentioning who is involved makes it fall like a dud lol.

Anyway, i say Go BDSM ... cause I like the name :p

netjakdim

Was almost a good prop post, but not even mentioning who is involved makes it fall like a dud lol.

In all fairness he did make reference to Blind Leading Blind
In the very first post the very first Line

Then he mentioned HAWT recruiting his food
which would put most in a very bad mood

Why must my rhymes come out to be Fail
My wife is asleep and I've had no tail.

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Tis hard when you are bombarded with average declarations to assess one which requires a little thought

I hear things are about to heat up for HAWT in all sorts of ways :icon_rolleyes:

ex cultu rex

Make sure you guys post stats, see if you can live up to your claims. So far on this world too much talk has not been followed up with sufficient action.

DeletedUser

We were actively hunting them as they recruited into our territory so there are a lot more captures than the short war period would show as this is a "forever" view. The war declaration really just officiated what was already happening. I believe the war stats are 3 to 1 at this point.

Side 1:
Tribes: BDSM
Side 2:
Tribes: HAWT !

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 2
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83,732
Side 2: 8,524
Difference: 75,208

chart

Both of the HAWT ! caps, to my understanding, were off fresh caps that we had not consolidated. I know one was myself after I took a large barb from a player who just dropped and it already had nobles inbound. That player captured the village. I then cleared all of his villages and I've taken two with a train inbound on a third. His fourth village is a little small and I may cat it down for farming.

DeletedUser

As an update (and more on-topic) the active war stats are now 6 to 1 in favor of BDSM.

The war continues steadily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to reign down on your parade but we are now 18-0 vs HAWT !

DeletedUser

Frankly they're proving to be a lot of bluster and not much else. Heck, we told them to just stay out of 52 and we wouldn't care. They insisted on trying to jump.

I'm pretty certain Honor is having a bite as well. It's just not a good week for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

BEEP BA DEEEP BA BEEP BA DEEP
This just in recent photo taken outside of HAWT Headquarters.