Few villages to farm, general emptiness in this world

• Thread starter Sir Lancelot of Camelot
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Even though it's a farming world, there are almost no barb villages/inactive neighbouring players, unless you're really lucky. It basically means one has to depend mostly on mines, which I accept but on a no-haul world (which usually have higher speed I think).

What is more, so far basically only four continents are populated. To have a comparison, two worlds have started today in the Polish version of the game nearly in the same moment and both have 3 times as many players. World 80 there has nearly the same settings as this one (but with all the p2w stuff enabled, churches and speed 1). This is my neighbourhood there: http://pl80.plemiona.pl/guest.php?screen=map#406;408

I don't mean to complain\whine, just would like to hear your thoughts and give a perspective, different outlook.

DeletedUser

I agree with you to an extent because for a start-up world it is pretty much low in numbers. Atm, there is 10k players who are playing w73. I think it's too early to say that it is empty because there are premades and late starters that will be joining the world. There's 30k playing w72 so you expect a similar number playing this world. Generally speaking, there is a decline in players that play this game which is why most continents are not filled. Heck, i used to remember the likes of K0,1,2 and so on being used but that doesn't happen anymore.

DeletedUser

Dont like it, dont play it.
Thanks for your valuable input. I didn't say I don't like it, it's too early to tell. I think you don't grasp the concept of constructive discussion based on facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes, the days of seeing all the continents filled are in the past.

I personally think the .us server should be discontinued. All new us players would have no choice but to join the .net, as it was when I first started playing.

It would be nice to see people actively playing on from K75 to K15, which was the norm a couple years ago.

DeletedUser111495

Yes, the days of seeing all the continents filled are in the past.

I personally think the .us server should be discontinued. All new us players would have no choice but to join the .net, as it was when I first started playing.

It would be nice to see people actively playing on from K75 to K15, which was the norm a couple years ago.

No the .US have to have their own server otherwise they would not be the .US

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No the .US have to have their own server otherwise they would not be the .US

There was no .US when I started playing, and I am from the US, so I played .net. I'm assuming all the other US people did as well before it was created.

They should have never made a .us server, but that is just my opinion. We all have our own. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course it would be nice to have more players but to discontinue the .us server wouldn't be fair.

Why shouldn't they have the right for their own server?

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Of course it would be nice to have more players but to discontinue the .us server wouldn't be fair.

Why shouldn't they have the right for their own server?

It is a shared server, between USofA and the UK. See the little flag on the homepage?

Let's get rid of UK server as well to make it even :p

On a more serious note, I know it would never happen.All I am saying is that, in theory, if there were no individual UK/US servers the .net server would be way more populated. :icon_idea:

Last edited:

DeletedUser53418

It is a shared server, between USofA and the UK. See the little flag on the homepage?

Let's get rid of UK server as well to make it even :p

On a more serious note, I know it would never happen.All I am saying is that, in theory, if there were no individual UK/US servers the .net server would be way more populated. :icon_idea:

There are too many servers honestly and that takes away from .net, if they got rid of a few .net MIGHT just get back to the days when all the K's were filled.

DeletedUser

Yeah the addition of all the servers is slightly annoying. We will see how many people join in the coming days as I know alot of people are just waiting to join so they can be on the rim, and not be gangbanged in the core.

DeletedUser

The less servers there are, the bigger the worlds become, so I see your point there. As for saying that this world will have the same amount as w72, I don't think so. All P2W servers have many more players on them, just how it works.

DeletedUser100750

Well I have to say this, this world is kinda empty compared to what worlds looked like a few years back. I guess give it some time and like everything else it'll fill up sooner or later....