-FF- Vrs SINTM War

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well The war has started and things are getting fun! Now who will win this war, That is yet to be seen as we are war a tribe that is just as good as my members. So will see, Now on a different AK Tribe Was planned to join Us. it was setup before the war was declared. But they had a change of heart as they like to wait till someone else does all the leg work and take the scraps. So I warn anyone that is allies with them and they want you to go to war with them on your-side, you might want to think twice. I put these screen shot of some of the shared forums convo , when they showed their true colors ;) After all this is a war game and all tactics are fair game....

AK%20are%20cowards2.jpg
AK%20are%20cowards3.jpg
AK%20are%20cowards4.jpg
AK%20are%20cowards5.jpg
AK%20are%20cowards1.jpg

Well anyways here a screen shot of how the war is going as right now, even with the recap game going on.

FFSINTMwar1.jpg

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Once again FF shows they cannot stand by their allies. One disagreement and your decision is to slander them publicly. This coming after you betrayed your diplomacy with OC when they were weakened by DI. Now you have the guts to call AK opportunists?

Truly disappointing leadership in FF.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Once again FF shows they cannot stand by their allies. One disagreement and your decision is to slander them publicly. This coming after you betrayed your diplomacy with OC when they were weakened by DI. Now you have the guts to call AK opportunists?

Truly disappointing leadership in FF.
LOL I guess you can't read very well, AK back-out not us. Your so stuck on find anything wrong with -FF- tribe cause what happen with you getting caught in a lie. We only called them on it and they confirmed it. So try again bro!

luluki

Reaction score
This posts are really cringy for me, especially when there are early wars because no one cares in my opinion thats why I never post even in wars that we won +200 villages per operation.

This kind of posts make sence when there is an ending world or something special but as I see that you don't update when you lose villages I'm doing it for you.

1599574705350.png

I have to add that we conquered 2 more villages of players that quitted.

Best of luck in world 116 that starts soon and don't recap with your full off so when the enemy recaps you again your off won't get smashed with any loses :D.