FFS Declares war on DeusEx

DeletedUser27

I thought about making a whole PnP song and dance, but I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered.

Besides which, as mentioned in my war declaration, we aren't going to war with DeusEx as a whole.

No sir, not at all. Our targets ? you ask.

W49's well known players Blackdog76 and lebkoko have been invited to a cat party at our place.

Now I know you're thinking Futan has finally gone off his marbles as nobody knows who the hell I'm talking about, but I couldn't leave this world without a final goodbye to my bestest mates VMP and AhChia.

And since they have hit delete after their abortive attempt to RULEZ the world, I figured the next best thing would be to cat their current accounts to the ground.

However, I'm a nice guy, and I don't like to party by myself, so this is also an open invitation to all and sundry on W49, if you're up for a cat party, come and join us.

Just bring your own beer, I'm not sharing any of mine.

DeletedUser27

hahahah

The tribe Veil Of Deception has declared war on tribe For Futans Sake! Rename

Fail

/mega faceplam

7 incoming from VLN. I best delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27

No declaration from VLN yet.

who is asleep at that wheel. I suggest you fire him already and get someone who can do a proper job in his place.

Westy, sort this out already.

DeletedUser

I will laugh so hard when its Deceit/VLN members vs. BMF on W59. already enough of us there as it is, though its shaping up to be North vs. South rather than East vs West.

DeletedUser

I will laugh so hard when its Deceit/VLN members vs. BMF on W59. already enough of us there as it is, though its shaping up to be North vs. South rather than East vs West.

You do realise that some of deceit and VLN are in deusex...don't you

DeletedUser

Enjoy W59 guys... due to my illness, I'll be retiring as soon as this world and 36 wrap up really. It's been an honor, and glad to see a lot of guys moving forwards :)

DeletedUser

Jordy.. you went and declared? I thought just listing as an enemy was good enough!

DeletedUser

In the end, the victors have risen, and the horse who had a limp was tenderly put down.

DeletedUser27

In the end, the victors have risen, and the horse who had a limp was tenderly put down.

I like the choice of Tenderly.

Still waiting for the 1.5k fakes for Operation Futan Who ?

Oh and triton102 sent his nobles far too early.

So the current DeusEx need some help with 1 player. Sad days.

TINY EDIT 3 hrs later: Thanks Popa, I've got the 1.5k fakes now. Deceit are lucky to have you ;)

DeletedUser

I knew a large tribe that took that mentality once. Didn't run group ops. Must have been that "ooh, we don't need help for one person" mentality. Not sure it worked so well for them though.

DeletedUser27

I knew a large tribe that took that mentality once. Didn't run group ops. Must have been that "ooh, we don't need help for one person" mentality. Not sure it worked so well for them though.

Wait, I know who you're implying here... ;) Little misnomer though, considering we're talking about a 40 vs 1 fight been unfair. I agree fully.

Of course I rock though, so they do in fact need all the help they can get. :p

DeletedUser

No... I'm merely implying that calling people out as weak because they "need help" for "one little player" is just a bad way to try to make them think that it's a dishonorable thing to gang up and attack you... so hopefully they would stop. If it were Tribal 1 v. 1 we might have a completely different outcome!

This all reminds me of that game Survivor... outwit, outlast, outplay. Seems that there is always an odd group out, whether it was "trickery" in getting a vote switched, a slick move with immunity or a few wins in game play.

DeletedUser27

No... I'm merely implying that calling people out as weak because they "need help" for "one little player" is just a bad way to try to make them think that it's a dishonorable thing to gang up and attack you... so hopefully they would stop. If it were Tribal 1 v. 1 we might have a completely different outcome!

This all reminds me of that game Survivor... outwit, outlast, outplay. Seems that there is always an odd group out, whether it was "trickery" in getting a vote switched, a slick move with immunity or a few wins in game play.

Nothing dishonourable about 40 vs 1 ?

49+48+41 vs 1 - well, I may have a little difficulty sorting all of you out.

But hey, I'm always game to try :p

Actually, I've been learning from Deceit, so I also have a little trick up my sleeve.