FFS Declares war on DeusEx

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars. Maybe if you were part of a group that worked as a tribe, things would be a little more clear to you.

DeletedUser27

Tribal Wars. Maybe if you were part of a group that worked as a tribe, things would be a little more clear to you.

Seriously ? Damn mate, I never knew.

I'm new here, so I thought I could do everything myself.

DeletedUser

Seriously ? Damn mate, I never knew.

I'm new here, so I thought I could do everything myself.

oh_he_mad.jpg

DeletedUser27

I lol'd.

Merch has a good imagination. This is probably what I would say

Spy: "Hey Futan... buddy old pal... I will join *VLN* and be your spy.. I are good at thing like that... I can't actually play the game well enough to hang with the big boys, but I got lucky landing in a good tribe, yet I would jeopardize all that to earn your special favors"

Futan: "Good good, you'll be my little lackey. I have to go post in the forum. I have the illustrious job of moderating a forum that gets 3 posts every week. You just don't realize the toll that it takes on me. Not to mention I've sat back in relatively safe spots and I'm now busy nobling barbs. You don't realize the amount of planning it takes to noble barbs, internals and inactives.... leave me be now...."

Spy: "Illustrious Futan... They've posted an operation on you!!!!!!1 But they didn't say when the operation's nobles were supposed to land"

Futan: "Yes yes, I noticed my incomings. I actually took the time to count them and point that out. That inefficient use of my time will cost me at least 2 of my intended 3,000 point barbs for the week, but it was worth it.... I may have to go moderate some more or perhaps taunt. I only wish I was in Raven's area, far enough back and I could taunt from the safety of villages 2Ks away from any real action."

On a side note merch, I'm an in game mod, I couldn't care less what you do on the forums.

Don't you love PnPs. Getting nubs worked up over nothing for the lol's

DeletedUser

That wasn't game mode for me, I was in a good mood, did I capture the essence? I wrote it hoping you'd appreciate it. :) Plus if it bleeds back over here it gives you more to moderate. Heck, why not just tidy up our forums a bit for us when they get cluttered!?

But as far as your retort stating 40 vs. 1 .. or 38+41+40 or something like that vs. 1... or whatever you really wanted to make of it, it wasn't that way to start, it's just ending up that way, which is the point of Tribal Wars. And I don't think the players still kicking in BMF or TWM would not appreciate you referring to them as a part of just that "1" any more than you could fairly count all of the members of Deceit, VLN or DeusEx, eh? Those who are in question know who they are.... and may or I suppose... may not be surprised to know we do too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27

I wrote it hoping you'd appreciate it. :)

I did, a little lol escaped.

Anyway guys and girls, it's been a fun last month for me on W49, all things considered. Have fun hitting those barbs.

A final congrats to Deceit and VLN, deserved winners on W49. Good luck to getting it all done and dusted within a year.

DeletedUser

You could send me all your resources, would help a bit!! Just spread it out between villages. :)