FFU maybe yes maybe not!

DeletedUser

As many were aware of the becoming of FFU, we started to encounter few problem due to the inactivity of leadership ( me and tiger45 ) but well time has to come and we knew that soon we will have to stop due to our Official exams.

We has reduced our activity a lot ( i was active 24/7 now once per day ) so as we all know a good tribe depends on an active and powerful leadership, so i don't know what the becoming of FFU will be now, it has been a great tribe but now we are damaging it more than we are helping so Tiger45 and I decided to step down and give the leadership to other people.

I don't know if they will be able to keep this work or not but this will be their exam to pass :)

We will be back for sure and fight again in other world.
Gd luck for everyone.

~Silver-Shadow & Tiger45 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

As many were aware of the becoming of FFU, we started to encounter few problem due to the inactivity of leadership ( me and tiger45 ) but well time has to come and we knew that soon we will have to stop due to our Official exams.

We has reduced our activity a lot ( i was active 24/7 now once per day ) so as we all know a good tribe depends on an active and powerful leadership, so i don't know what the becoming of FFU will be now, it has been a great tribe but now we are damaging it more than we are helping so Tiger45 and I decided to step down and give the leadership to other people.

I don't know if they will be able to keep this work or not but this will be their exam to pass :)

We will be back for sure and fight again in other world.
Gd luck for everyone.

~Silver-Shadow & Tiger45 :icon_cool:

Now my wolves are going to be dead :( No one to care of them.. Anyone help????

Ok, stop spamming tiger..err..talking to myself ;)

As Silver-Shadow said, we have our exams..and to be honest, we didn't study yet...we just started..and exams starts the 21th so we just have little time to study...
And FFU lost the place that it had at the start so we're going to pass the leadership to others..Mase is going to be leading FFU back to what it was...
We'll be back for sure..
Myself, if during exams I didn't lose all my villages, I'll be back once they are finish, and continue what I have left in this world..
(I already been sent to rim in W12) don't know if Silver-Shadow will be back this world too as he is sent to rim with my account ;)
So I hope you all guys have fun together, and don't ever EVER EVER forget that this is just a game..
Having Fun = Winner..
What ever happens..
Just don't care a lot, and laugh at everything..
That's what we are used to..
And that was our secret to what we did now...
Oopps..I shouldn't say that..
Damn you Silver, tell me to stop sometimes....

So Good Luck everyone, and good luck for you Silver in your exams(me too) And hope to go back together and Kill' Em' All'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, anyone able to take care of my wolves???Please:icon_sad:

Oh I almost forgot, Good luck to Mase, who is currently in the lead, and make us proud!!!!!!!!!!

~tiger45

WE'LL BE BACK!!!!

EstoyLoco

Oh I will take care of them while they wear the FFU tag ;) mwuahaha

Seriously tho, Its been a pleasure to play with you guys. although we were at war for last few weeks, we've kept a good contact.

I hope the whole community will respect Tiger45 and Silver-Shadow for their fairplay and honesty. I wish you best of luck for you Official exams, vous allez être les meilleurs!

Go in peace knowing i will take care of your players :D

Estoy

DeletedUser

Seriously tho, Its been a pleasure to play with you guys. although we were at war for last few weeks, we've kept a good contact.

I hope the whole community will respect Tiger45 and Silver-Shadow for their fairplay and honesty. I wish you best of luck for you Official exams, vous allez être les meilleurs!

Estoy

Hehe Estoy i won't let them down FFU failed in this war because of me, i was the one planing. But i got stucked in time so i wasn't able to do good plans. Still they are still fighting.
hehe, i hope to be fighting with u in a new world ;)

DeletedUser

Estoy

Dare you look at them!!!!!!!

Thanks Estoy for your compliment, and I respect you for your way of playing, because that's how you have to play a game..
We were in war, but you kept always contact with Silver-Shadow, and always laughing in mails..
Guys, learn from Estoy, and see how to enjoy the game!!!
Thank you again!!!
And again, dare you look at those who wear FFU tag, or I'll send my wolves against you!!!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

~tiger45

DeletedUser

Couldn't you have stepped down? Or maybe took a backseat in the process?

DeletedUser

Instead of the quiting... just not be the leader but still be part of the tribe and just check your villages.

Thats What My Baron Zephyr Just did

DeletedUser

See ya Shadow, See ya Tiger! Good luck on your exams!!!

It was fun knowing you.

DeletedUser

Instead of the quiting... just not be the leader but still be part of the tribe and just check your villages.

Thats What My Baron Zephyr Just did

We are going to stay in the tribe and step down from leadership.
We are already playing switched account, meaning i am playing the account tiger45 from a long while because my account got bigger than expected and i wasn't active anymore so i switched with tiger where i got nobled easily for not being active. :)

So i will be around to keep chat with everyone and try to come back into the game soon.

And btw Rip Van u are a great person and well organized u deserve being a leader :)
Gd luck.

( and those who wonders from where we know each other we were once at a stage to be enemies like i am now with Estoy but it is always to have ur enemy being ur friend :) )

DeletedUser35138

Cya's Tiger, Shadow. We had one hiccup along the way, but the rest was all good. It was a pleasure playing in this world with you, and it will be a shame to see use go.

Im sure the new leaders will do their best. If not i might have to "help" them. Ill be the first one to congratulate him on taking leadership. Hopefully the FFU name lives on.

Good luck with your exams. I finished my half yearly's :icon_smile: thank god. Hope you do well.

DeletedUser

I am sure it doesn't exist anymore..
But we were a nice tribe back when World 18 started..and if you see the first few posts before my latest one..they go back 2 years ago..
We never played as FFU again,so you'll never know who were FFU :p

~tiger45

DeletedUser

Nobody could say that SN is anything other than predictable.