FFU maybe yes maybe not!

DeletedUser

Please Andrew, you had so many tribes and you are STILL recruiting. Recruiting even 1 player right now into your massive family just does not make sense.
Personally I agree.
I'm happy with what I achieved here but it had nothing to do with you recognising that. Frankly, I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.. (except for ffs of course <3) so I will keep my siggy as is :)
I'm glad to hear it. I think somebody once pointed out that this is a game.
PS You should be thanking us for bringing this dull forum to life though. You now actually have someone to talk to ;)
There is life and then there is meaningless spam and outrageous necromancy. Cut away that and there isn't much left. That said, I've enjoyed our little exchange :)

DeletedUser

I just can't seem to follow the idea of two of the world's biggest
players... And most skilled... Would not be Apoc/Ba's main target...
It's beyond me.

It would make most sense to me, to get those players cleared quickly,
so then the tribes could happily move on to nobling the remaining noobs
in the world.

Or maybe I'm just crazy. :icon_rolleyes:

You suggest that it makes the most amount of sense to clear 2 players who are active and huge, whilst ignoring every other player and village (inactive and active). The reason... according to you... is so Apoc could then move on to nobling inactives.

So... by your argument ... why not just ignore the biggest most active players altogether... and just noble the inactives first?

DeletedUser67005

OBVIOUSLY, you are missing the part where no one except Apoc themselves gives a damn what Apoc says...

DeletedUser

You are clearly missing the part where Peter is a member of BA :)

Incidentally I think those still playing this world are likely to be a little more interested in the thoughts of the leaders of the dominant faction than the ill-informed ramblings of a family of trolls!

DeletedUser67005

BA were once part of UA. I don't care that they claim to have broken off from UA, BA and Apoc are still allied, so when I say Apoc, I mean UA...

Troll families are cool... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Oh, no. I know Peter is a member of BA.

And yeah, Assasin is right.​

DeletedUser

So: when you say one thing, you actually mean another? That figures.

DeletedUser

Lost me there. When did I say something and mean another? :icon_eek:​

DeletedUser

Alright then. I think logic is my strong point... So it would be
a huge disappointment for me to lose that. :icon_neutral:

Andy who be you killing now? Barb #2,000? :icon_wink:​

DeletedUser

Wyldsyde. He/she is really quite frisky for an inactive. Must select new target...

DeletedUser

I think I remember that username. Dunno from where.

Was in -MM-? Or something?​

DeletedUser67005

Lol, Nata, how many times are you going to pull that card? I don't care. I openly admit that I'm a nubcake...

Think of something new. Your addiction to my stats is cute, though...

Bananeyessss.gif

DeletedUser

Have you been posting here long? I don't think I've ever read your posts.