~fh~

DeletedUser

Nah Malreaux.

It looks like their dismissing the low point players and adding ones with alot more points. Their tribe unless it changes will cease to exist in the future. Only time will tell when ~fh~ is put to the test and right now, no one is under any "test". The world just begun.

Personally, i would be surprised if they have a "Good run".

Sorry Batsendii (assuming your in ~fh~)

JAK

*Theodred*

Nah Malreaux.

It looks like their dismissing the low point players and adding ones with alot more points. Their tribe unless it changes will cease to exist in the future. Only time will tell when ~fh~ is put to the test and right now, no one is under any "test". The world just begun.

JAK
But GL to them ^^
I like seeing tribes like these succeed :)

DeletedUser

Nah Malreaux.

JAK

Haha no I'm not in ~FH~ I just thought it was interesting to watch their rise

DeletedUser

I wasn't referring to you guys specifically, but all the vets who sneer at mass-rec ;)

Unfortunately, they have every right to sneer. Mass recruiting is evil. Evil I tells ya! "Hey man you wanna join my tribe, it appears you have a pulse." :icon_eek:

Hyborean

Reaction score
I was a in a tribe called ~FH~ in world 8... first world I really played. They crashed and burned hard. XD Here's hoping that this one doesn't do the same. Good luck to you.

DeletedUser

3qcorb.jpg

DeletedUser

Nah Malreaux.

JAK

Err, you assume too much. Not all low-pointers are gone, some in academy. Some inactive people have been dismissed, and of course their points will not be too high. Your tribe keeps inactives???

nat

DeletedUser106856

Canz i joinz your tribe pwetty perwesss :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

We're not all N00bs, tbh. Whether we can go the whole distance is quite another matter. But I have some experience in W1 as baron in WLE as was and as a defence and attack coordinator in NERD, as was W37 and I'm not the only one! I guess it'll come down to comms as to how we fare in the middle game. As for recruitment, certainly no useless recruits lately. Check my ODA, it's not too bad and shows we try and lead from the front.

Right and we all saw what happened to NERD in 37 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

True, but they seem to be getting an awful lot of Wait!? members tho o_O

DeletedUser

Right and we all saw what happened to NERD in 37 :icon_wink:

Yeah, we all saw... While NERD wasn´t the best of all TW, they had a good Duke, who had chosen the best allies he could have. We all saw the outcome. LOL :icon_wink:

Not intending to cheering ~fh~, as I don´t know them, but cheering NERD, yeah sure and with pleasure. :icon_biggrin:

*Theodred*

Oh, yes. Brag about all the troops you've lost. That's a surefire way to make everyone think you're experienced.

It's so easy to say that now but it appears OD is the only redeeming feature a "veteran" can brag about when they're losing at the endgame stage.

DeletedUser1082

and this isn't endgame... so your point is irrelevant

DeletedUser1082

OD can be a good think later, and then losing troops doesn't matter nearly as much as you'll be sending them from a fully formed village that doesn't need to farm nearly as much, especially on a packet academy world. However at this stage you need all the troops you can get to accelerate your growth... meaning losing them is going to hinder you

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's so easy to say that now but it appears OD is the only redeeming feature a "veteran" can brag about when they're losing at the endgame stage.

Err, what? Losers are supposed to brag?

Not to mention anyone that's the loser, and bragging about their OD, might need to sit down and think for a while, they might come to the realization that all those wasted troops are in fact why they lost.