~fh~

DeletedUser

Err, you assume too much. Not all low-pointers are gone, some in academy. Some inactive people have been dismissed, and of course their points will not be too high. Your tribe keeps inactives???

nat

Academy? :icon_eek:

*Theodred*

OD can be a good think later, and then losing troops doesn't matter nearly as much as you'll be sending them from a fully formed village that doesn't need to farm nearly as much, especially on a packet academy world. However at this stage you need all the troops you can get to accelerate your growth... meaning losing them is going to hinder you
You'd be surprised how many people when merging accounts suicide the troops for OD o_O

DeletedUser

I was mailed and offered a position in there tribe. A few old m8 of mines from wait! have joined them... don't rally know much other then that.

DeletedUser

I want to hear what you all REALLY think of their future. To me, they look very promising with a alliance with Rage now.

DeletedUser

Alliance with rage now....? Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well While I was trying to convince xmach to let NERD stay on world without him Stotty bailed taking half nerd with him to INSANE we tried to keep nerd going but with most of the decent active players gone to INSANE was only a matter of time till the rest of us had to quit or find another home, eventually I ended up in INSANE and now play the pancho310 account

Stotty is now Duke of Insane and Im a Baron

DeletedUser

Haha, ^^ The leaders there look excellent now. 3 Experienced leaders, and a team of very experienced members

DeletedUser

You sound like your one of them or some cheer leader of theirs :D

dukeyp123

What do your "experienced leaders" and "very experienced members" think of your tribes spread? Bearing in mind you are allied with Rage, and they seem to be very close to you on the K55/56 border.

Care to explain the logic behind the mass recruitment?

DeletedUser

I can't even begin to express my embarrassment at our tribes recruitment when two players left us for FH.

DeletedUser

Well they are top20 ... that prob. attracts a bunch of players.

DeletedUser

Not mass recruitment, they account sit and go through alot of decision making on who they invite and dont invite. Rage goes west and FH goes east, or so I've heard