Fid + bunny = funny

DeletedUser

Lol, speak to you soon, feel free to mail me for a chit chat =)

DeletedUser

If you want to have a chit-chat with someone message me.
Caizea ingame also.
I like talking to expirienced players or to anyone

Pd: I think that Funny will be doing fine, Bunny and Fid had the first and second place in ODA and got also good ODD. :icon_cool:
But well, we cant speak until some time when we hear more about them.

DeletedUser

As for someone from Time in W32 making comments on us that's quite amusing considering I've personally fought in the war there...

Whats that supposed to mean? Cause Time is better then any other tribe in w32. Its hard to imagine anyone criticizing them.

impactions

I believe it's time for the west to answer back, with a merge!

DeletedUser66411

I thought this was a joke at first, then I realized most of the good players must of left this world already... Guess it will be hard for any tribe now to try and pull off a low member skilled tribe, when 150 player tribes could nuke you to death pretty easily... Anyways if this world keeps this up might as well just fight the greys and end this world as soon as possible :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I believe it's time for the west to answer back, with a merge!

Super idea!
How about if we just make three tribes and everybody joins one of them? Then we can give out gold, silver, and bronze medals and go home.

DeletedUser84663

now you're just assuming the number count will stay where it is... tisk tisk

as for nuking you to death.... "as you wish"

DeletedUser42132

HAha leave the east. You will not escape :).

hey opti what are you going to tell about me if i lose this time only one village maximum ?

more than 320 attacks every village under 5-7 noble attacks without calculating nukes ,but you guys have done again one mistake in coordinating ,you will see some amazing moves around :))
this gives the answer too you that i will survive as much as i want :))

SHAGAN888

What do you mean speak to me soon??? I guess youll be writing me huh???(i doubt that) but im waiting for the attacks from long distance cause what you have on the lines aint getting it done...

DeletedUser

hey opti what are you going to tell about me if i lose this time only one village maximum ?

more than 320 attacks every village under 5-7 noble attacks without calculating nukes ,but you guys have done again one mistake in coordinating ,you will see some amazing moves around :))
this gives the answer too you that i will survive as much as i want :))

phase we dont want to take villages :)

SPIESAREGREAT

Well, an onslaught is coming and first Extraordinary World War is coming. A super-tribe vs. United Tribes of World 46 (i hope sorrounding tribes do this one or else.. ) All are gonna fail.

73 million is too far away to reach. It will take a combined #2 and #3 to match that power. or a #2 and #5 merge.

China of World 46 IS FINALLY AWAKE. What will the rest of the world do?

DeletedUser

I hope it doesn't make things boring. If i want the security of my family i go and visit them. If i want to test the sharpness of my mind out i play TW.

swordalchemist

Well, an onslaught is coming and first Extraordinary World War is coming. A super-tribe vs. United Tribes of World 46 (i hope sorrounding tribes do this one or else.. ) All are gonna fail.

73 million is too far away to reach. It will take a combined #2 and #3 to match that power. or a #2 and #5 merge.

China of World 46 IS FINALLY AWAKE. What will the rest of the world do?

2 and 3 will never merge...neither will 3 and 4...so pretty much funny got the last laugh....:lol:

swordalchemist

also looks like theres an imposter tribe with 21 members at rank 15...tag Funny!...:icon_eek: