Fid + bunny = funny

DeletedUser

pfft they will get bored and inactive and mass delete...lol

now that would not be funny!!!

DeletedUser

DP has 3 players one is female and she is quietest yet you all assume it's a she :D

DeletedUser

This move will certainly bring faster the first world war :D .
Creating a core tribe in the center of the world is a risky move .
You people have realised the pressure you are putting on the other tribes around you right ?

BTW Funny is a good name and fits perfectly with the whole idea of this merge !
Congrats for this move people!

Let liven up this world !!!

SPIESAREGREAT

Press the DISBAND TRIBE link please. Tribes around Funny should initiate something like United Tribes. If you keep on warring against each other, you'll end up being "funnied", a tribe for fun. :]

[R] + TSL + 1337 alliance would be good enough to stand and fight against the bad effects of Funny. :]

FUNNY owns World 46. An unstoppable SuperPower...

swordalchemist

if u havent noticed spies...non of the above are in good relations with each other...

DeletedUser

w46 is a tense world where one wrong move could set up a huge war.

Oh, and believe me, something will happen to counter/destroy Funny. Something always does.

DeletedUser

w46 is a tense world where one wrong move could set up a huge war.

Oh, and believe me, something will happen to counter/destroy Funny. Something always does.

Not true.. the Sci family still lives in W5.. and they were the largest family and allied with the largest alliance. -WE- of W7 is still kicking after warring one tribe at a time, keeping diplomacy with all the rest for as long as possible.

It's a sound tactic, and I'd be willing to be that fear will keep most leaders from doing anything to disrupt their happy little worlds they have atm. There will be plenty of time for disruption later on when everything looks much bleaker.

swordalchemist

i liked the early COA of bunny...with the bunny ninjas and all,,,,the current one just plane sucks....stez....how about changing it to something cooler....:)

Estel2931

I find it somewhat comical...thats just my humor I suppose :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84663

worse world i ever played

then quit the world and let me know where I need to send my nukes/nobles :lol:

...as for those talking about a "rebellion" or "coalition" of sorts against FUNNY. Daz pretty much summed it up, either your leaders will be brave and fight individually, or be afraid they might lose what villas they have... it will take a lot to get all leaders on the same page, much less all the tribesmates under each banner to agree what is best...

If such a war happens, I wish your troops calloused and bloody feet on their way to my walls... for when they get there, I will have their funeral arrangements waiting.

DeletedUser

Daz pretty much summed it up, either your leaders will be brave and fight individually, or be afraid they might lose what villas they have... it will take a lot to get all leaders on the same page, much less all the tribesmates under each banner to agree what is best...

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying at all forming some sort of coalition is cowardly. I think unless one formed, you guys have the server wrapped up in 2 years given the tiny size of it. Leaders are afraid of the here and now, hoping that 'something' will change before it's their turn. Or.. 'now is just not the right time'(like it will be any better once you guys have a victory or 2 under your belt :p).

If anything.. putting this world in that position through a merge is cowardly as it wasn't done to stop something big and noob, or to even match someone you're fighting. It was just done knowing that in all probability it would lead to an easy win, heck I could play chess with my little sister if I wanted an easy win. Oh.. wait.. I could even troll through the 'looking for coplayers/owners' thread if I wanted to play a big account without all the risk and excitement. What a novel idea! And here you suckers wasted months and months just to get to that point :icon_biggrin: