Fight for the top

Gambit.2004

Has any tribe made any attempts to unseat the #1 tribe yet or is everyone waiting for nobles?

DeletedUser

A serious plan isn't needed to unseat the current #1 tribe, they're only mass recruiters. However, it's gotten to the point where they are able to replace their deadweight through mass recruitment. They have over 150 players in all of their branches combined, I doubt all of them realize the fact that only 60 of them at most will win the world IF they were to stay rank one.

Because of this, their family will fall apart, as the higher the size, the worst their coordination and organization gets. Although numbers will help, I doubt they'll survive August. But to answer your question, if there were people planning to take them out, I'd say the WFF has the best chance.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ive seen families win worlds. This tribe however I dont see even coming close, it will fall apart by the end of August.

DeletedUser111495

They are a problem to theirselves, I nobled their duke on W69 and I'll see to it that they will fall.

DeletedUser

Maybe this time around it will be different?

Lets not judge all the players on past experience, you never know who you could be coming up against?

DeletedUser

Maybe this time around it will be different?

Lets not judge all the players on past experience, you never know who you could be coming up against?

Of course you can find out who you're going up against, that's what past experience is for. It actually applies for almost everything; you make predictions based on information of the past.

DeletedUser

all the single digits worlds dominated by families. except w8 which has 500 member limit and two coalition block and ablock
there is nothing better than a well organize family tribes. i can name a few. there are only 2 way of family organization
1. sector division: each branch act in a different sector/k/direction- PTT in w7 worked that way
2. act as one: this is herder they must have common forum etc- JG in w4 worked that way
family have an advantage on late world when players will start to quiet they only have to merge all the branches into one and eat up there inactive.as they are together for long there coordination will be far better than tribes recruited new members.
but again a well organized family tribe is heard to find.

Last edited by a moderator: