Fight me????

DeletedUser

Bah I lost...
would've won if your kitty didn't catch my first hit :(

DeletedUser

LOL yeahs but the little doggy can hit alot and man did u get lucky with weps

DeletedUser

It's a dog? :p
oh lol, didn't realy watch that closely.

And yeah, that hammer kicks ass :p
got it at lvl 2, after that my fights pretty much were onehit finished since it's a first grab weapon and I pick targets with less then 70hp ^^

DeletedUser

Bring it!

Edit: rules :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, I'd kick you ass xD

feel free to challange Aragrez any time :p
I'd love some xp

DeletedUser

I thought it was against TW rules to post links to other games on their servers?

Copied from rules.....
Advertisement
Topics and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to "Tribal Wars" are forbidden.
"Referer-ID's" and thief-game-links are particularly unwanted. Discussions relating to other games are allowed.

DeletedUser

I thought it was against TW rules to post links to other games on their servers?

Copied from rules.....
Advertisement
Topics and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to "Tribal Wars" are forbidden.
"Referer-ID's" and thief-game-links are particularly unwanted. Discussions relating to other games are allowed.

Way to ruin our fun

rbh135

We are merely discussing an awesome addictive game. Now become my pupil or else....
I now have 23 and am level 4.

DeletedUser

black dress with the tights underneath ive got the breath of her last ciggeret on my teeth and shes an actress ACTRESS but she aint got no need shes got money from her parents and a trust fund back east t t t tounges always pressed to your cheeks while my tounge is on the inside of some others girls teeth and tell your boy friend if he says hes got beef that im a vegiterian and i aint f@##ing scared of him

DeletedUser

Copied from rules.....
Advertisement

If it was a DDB member that had posted it, I'm sure he wouldn't have said a thing, but you know how those DDBers like to see their enemies get in trouble.

DeletedUser

I'd love a DDBian to get banned if he'd do the same thing. Don't ya worry. :p

rbh135

Update: level 5 with 30 pupils, vitality, tornado of blows, knife and an axe.

DeletedUser

lvl 9 got a dog mallet thingy snife stick dagger and a tiny sword and um tornado of blows vitality and one other thing 0.0

DeletedUser

lvl 4, vitality, little doggy, trident and my Hammer of ultimate destruction'

Don't you lot just hate it when the character thing loses just by pure refusal to grab a weapon while the opponent is slashing you up with an axe or w/e >.<

DeletedUser

Yes thats annoying i lost a fight i had the guy on like less then half hp then my guy thorws his wep away and goes bare hand and the other guy then pulls his mace and beats me i was so cut