Fighting TT All by Myself...

DeletedUser

But why don't you let more than 8 members fight with Myself?
This dirt throwing towards each other is what amuses me :)
( Sorry to disturb this topic with my presence ) :(

K.

DeletedUser

Im guessing you were saying "Its amusing thats this war is even close" ??? (not trying to be a grammer nazi, I was confused lol)

Its not EVEN close... KinK Coffe is trying to make TT look bad.

We have 8 members fighting their 31, and we all have a 60-80% morale on them so we are losing more troops then we should but even with this and the distance they are no challenge for TT. Thier only saving grace is their sniping. Well done MySelf. We might put something on out tribe page remember the snipers of MySelf once you disband.

He just keeps ranting and ranting on here lol

Ha, Im the one ranting?

From what i see its 3-4 TT members calling ,my tribe shit/Saying we will lose :d.

We may lose, But its going to be atleast another 2-3 months first babes <3.

And if it takes 2-3 months for you to take down Myself. , The whole world is going to know just what TT is :x.

A real tribe would have had Myself Gone by the 2 week mark.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

Coffee,
Riddle me this .....

On this TW world , there is this big, powerful tribe(sic) . Full of incompetents , poor leadership , behaves arrogantly attacking a small rim tribe 10 percent of its strength . Sends lazy ill supported attacks , doesn't bother to scout properly , thinks they can just cake walk it through to the rim . Gets their attacks pancaked and their noble trains killed , by the uber defensive skills of the prey.:icon_rolleyes:

who are we talking about ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Coffee,
Riddle me this .....

On this TW world , there is this big, powerful tribe(sic) . Full of incompetents , poor leadership , behaves arrogantly attacking a small rim tribe 10 percent of its strength . Sends lazy ill supported attacks , doesn't bother to scout properly , thinks they can just cake walk it through to the rim . Gets their attacks pancaked and their noble trains killed , by the uber defensive skills of the prey.:icon_rolleyes:

who are we talking about ? :icon_wink:

TT/TTs?, Do i win a prize?!.

And im the one trolling XD. <3

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

no , sorry

but do send you a burnt cookie to go with the caffe latte

correct answer is tribe called Myself .

Its not really a trolling more of an orcing

DeletedUser

no , sorry

but do send you a burnt cookie to go with the caffe latte

correct answer is tribe called Myself .

Its not really a trolling more of an orcing

</3.

How can you burn a cookie like that :(.

You my dear Sir!, have lost me!.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

some tomfool tried to send noble trains without scouting and without proper pathclearence and without proper follow up support. Both trains dead . Nobles heads on pikes outside 2 village gates
The trains were not bad , 5 nobles all in the second , but without proper attack coordination then gonna die over long distance. Plus as you pointed out earlier , troops travel times , rebuild times , morale etc etc .

Another tomfool sent scouts long range [ 22 hrs round journey ] , got half a read and then no follow up . Poor use of scouts . At least for that type of journey stick a ram onto the trip .

It seems that Myself are making exactly the same errors and following the same path that you point out to TT as being defective .

DeletedUser

And To tomcarl,

How did your trains go?, Well i assume?, As you can see we have adapted to your new sending methods.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

some tomfool tried to send noble trains without scouting and without proper pathclearence and without proper follow up support. Both trains dead . Nobles heads on pikes outside 2 village gates
The trains were not bad , 5 nobles all in the second , but without proper attack coordination then gonna die over long distance. Plus as you pointed out earlier , troops travel times , rebuild times , morale etc etc .

Another tomfool sent scouts long range [ 22 hrs round journey ] , got half a read and then no follow up . Poor use of scouts . At least for that type of journey stick a ram onto the trip .

It seems that Myself are making exactly the same errors and following the same path that you point out to TT as being defective .

Yes, but we however do not claim greatness, Nor Do we claim we can smash anyone out due to our sizes, Not everyone is TT mate.

You had a Skirmish with 1 of my members, And defended rightly so!, As such Goodjob! :).

-

Coffee Troll

Zeddy Le Mange

Here's some pretty pictures to look at for the Myself/TT war. All I did was copy from TWStats and put into Excel, nothing else.

This first one is point growth, both over the last month and since the war began.

[spoil] [/spoil]

This one is ODA growth, again over the last month and since the war began.

[spoil] [/spoil]

And this one is ODD change...

[spoil] [/spoil]

Looks to me that since the war started:
- Myself growing faster, TT/s are growing slower
- Myself are killing more troops offensively, TT/s less so
- Myself and TT subject to pretty much the same level of attacks as normal, TTs more so.

Discuss if you want.

In principle, the longer TT wait to steamroller Myself, the harder it will be.

DeletedUser

Ha, Im the one ranting?

From what i see its 3-4 TT members calling ,my tribe shit/Saying we will lose :d.

We may lose, But its going to be atleast another 2-3 months first babes <3.

And if it takes 2-3 months for you to take down Myself. , The whole world is going to know just what TT is :x.

A real tribe would have had Myself Gone by the 2 week mark.

-

Coffee Troll
You guys aren't even contesting my trains anymore. You're not gonna hold out as long as you think you are.

DeletedUser

Zeddy, one flaw in you facts are that even though Myself are growing faster, in terms of raw points TT/s are growing faster. More points = More vills (in general) = More troops.

Saying that, well done to all in Myself. I'm back in your corner. :icon_wink:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Zeddy, one flaw in you facts are that even though Myself are growing faster, in terms of raw points TT/s are growing faster. More points = More vills (in general) = More troops.

Saying that, well done to all in Myself. I'm back in your corner. :icon_wink:

Thank God someone caught this...

So here's some fast math. Correct me if Im wrong, only have College Mathematics for my bachelors degree, I HATE MATH!

Total points of growth DIVIDED BY total points of tribe

TT growth at a 2.1% = 305,452.665
TTs Growth at a 1.25% = 49,335.9

Total = 354,788.565

MySelf Growth rate 1.51% = 34, 582.0804
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

However, a tribe the size of TT/s should have destroyed Myself, as much as I know how good their leadership is over there. You can't ignore how Myself is growing, surprised that no other tribes have joined in on TT/s.

DeletedUser

Thank God someone caught this...

MySelf Growth rate 1.51% = 34, 582.0804
:icon_cry:

The stats above also are wrong. Should be 3.75% not 1.51%. Which means that they are growing faster than TT/s,
85,882 point growth for myself.
17,761 TT/s
225,453 TT

Therefore the conclusions we can draw if we assume there are no external factors are:
TT/s are slowing down. Significantly.
Myself is getting bigger.
Myself have some quality.
TT/s should get gang banged when the other tribes see how hard they are finding it.

P.S. Lord Ward you used the wrong figures. I suspect on purpose.

*Disclaimer* I am only manipulating the data above. I have not verified that it is correct.

DeletedUser

You guys aren't even contesting my trains anymore. You're not gonna hold out as long as you think you are.

Im not going to bash your caps, birds of paradise quit, Im not one for kicking people even if they are taking losses, but sure, Lets parade About that.

And in the meantime, Heres another quality train from TT member : Abbots

http://prntscr.com/26c6lk

As for everything else stated, TT/TTs are slowing down its evident, Must be having some inactivity issues aye?

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

TT/TTs are slowing down its evident

Attrition occurs in every war. There are points where there are massive fights, then people have to rebuild before they can have massive fights again.

Everyone slows down after fighting for a little while, unless the opposing tribe collapses.

EDIT: Although, looking at the stats here, I don't think TT/TTs were going very fast to begin with. So I'm not really sure where you get 'slowing down' from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Attrition occurs in every war. There are points where there are massive fights, then people have to rebuild before they can have massive fights again.

Everyone slows down after fighting for a little while, unless the opposing tribe collapses.

EDIT: Although, looking at the stats here, I don't think TT/TTs were going very fast to begin with. So I'm not really sure where you get 'slowing down' from.

Well Wolf, They started of with around 20-30 wasn't it?, next op was 15, now 7-10, Now Slowing down more and more, Trying to go around us to rim tribes (Don't worry we sniped those aswell gents), Slowing down on us and in general, We have both played this game long enough to know that half a tribe doesn't stop growing all at once wolf.

In general they are slowing down and its evident.

We aren't saying we are the main cause at all, But we are a contributing factor.

-

Coffee Troll