Fighting TT All by Myself...

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is an absolutely pathetic war. I don't understand why either tribe is posting here, to be honest. You BOTH look bad.

I've seen you postin here and Im hoping you've read all the post. EVERY comment TT has made has been defending us, While CoffeTwiit here 'tries' to bash TT.

TT isnt even looking at this as a war. ITS A JOKE. You say we have 14 members attacking you. OKAY we will roll with that number. So still, less then half of us (when reality is 6 members bordering you, 2 members getting to the front) attacking you. (OUR 8 MEMBERS HAVE LESS VILLAGES THEN YOUR 31 TOTAL MEMBERS!)

Yes, you have 'slowed' some member down. Including me. I now have over 40 nobles and WAAAAY to many FULL nukes because you keep sniping my trains but not doing any REAL damage to my nukes.

Why do you keep posting here? You do know your own tribe members message me and are embarrassed by you rants on the externals.

Your going to have to make an entire new name while playing tribal wars 2 so you wont be embarrassed by this name.

Just please google search Yutube>Tribal Wars>Delete Account

but Im sure you know how to do that, you do it with all your accounts =)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In all fairness, you cant say you see this as a joke. You and several other TT members have been here defending yourselves almost daily. If it was a joke you would laugh, not argue.

Also, them stalling your growth is going to have an affect either way, so maybe it is time to prove that TT can handle this small joke of a war, as you put it. The fact that you have had this much bad press over something insignificant, as you put it, and you havent dealt with it is looking bad, in my opinion.

All I am really saying is stop calling this war a joke, stop saying only so many people are participating, just get on with it and destroy Myself like you say you can. Until then I will believe that Myself are doing better, as they are stalling the rank 2 tribe, whilst they do little in return but argue on forums.

Right, I said my bit, back to the game.

DeletedUser

I agree with the guy above me. Suck it up TT. You are acting disgracefully. A decent tribe would have rimmed almost any other rim tribe right now.

EVERY comment TT has made has been defending us.

So TT needs defending because they can't do that by themselves ig? :lol:

Horrendous Massive Family Tribe = Skilled Small Rim Tribe.

Oh yeah Coffee, Release the hounds! :icon_biggrin:

Ermmm, I mean members.

king gustav II Adolf

Side 1:
Tribes: TT, TTs
Side 2:
Tribes: Myself

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 50
Difference: 192

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 7
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,332,143
Side 2: 199,204
Difference: 1,132,939

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,060
Side 2: 41,683
Difference: 62,377

chart

DeletedUser110767

Although I have nothing to do with this war you are skewing the results mate... You are not accounting for the players that have been kicked. No matter what the reason was the villages are considered war stats... Its embarrassing when one tribe tries to hide caps by not posting ALL the villages lost.

DeletedUser

Although I have nothing to do with this war you are skewing the results mate... You are not accounting for the players that have been kicked. No matter what the reason was the villages are considered war stats... Its embarrassing when one tribe tries to hide caps by not posting ALL the villages lost.

I don't think anyone has been kicked in the the past 2 weeks let alone the past 7 days so the stats are not invalid only your point is.

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 1 (Myself)
Side 2: 8 (TT/s)
Difference: 7

chart

Looks like King Coffee has left them all by Themselves :/

Side 1:
Players: dulcelolita
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep... and it still never needed tribe wide ops, just the daily grind of some good players ;)

DeletedUser

Yep... and it still never needed tribe wide ops, just the daily grind of some good players ;)

Says the guy that sends me a 20 hour nuke walk to cat my rally point.

How will I ever rebuild!

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The nukes are meant to clear your troops (which more often then not you did not dodge and they served the purpose), not damage our soon to be villages. =)

Are you really still on here arguing? lol I thought you finally found the delte button...

Settings> Delete Account> Enter your password

WALAH! Now you cant start another world, create a good tribe, talk too much trash, get rimmed again.

ohhh... but wait, you SLOWED us down. Damn... How will I ever catch back up? Oh, all your tribe mates qutting that we have already cleared (while they were active), now we just noble them all up and BAM! Back in business. Im sure me and the other who were apart of the OPs will now be top noblers for a few weeks cleaning up the rest of your villages.

And for the record
TT/TTs +73
MySelf +25 (mostly re caps and the your ex members) I'd guess you guys took 10 (being generous)

But well done, you kinds sorta slowed 8 players down from TT/TTs. *applause*

Michael Wittman

Says the guy that sends me a 20 hour nuke walk to cat my rally point.

How will I ever rebuild!

you ever think that he just had enough cats in is nuke to cat the rally? if not you suck. if he sent hundreds of cats to kill your rally, he sucks because it would obviously be rebuilt when he gets there if he does

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
myself has been awful quiet lately,I wonder why

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 3
Difference: 37

DeletedUser108039

myself has been awful quiet lately,I wonder why

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 3
Difference: 37

They have allways been terrible man its only the players near them attacking them... i am debating should i move 60 hours to hit them too easy villages and all lol.

Zeddy Le Mange

Hang on guys. Before you give yourselves a G.W on an aircraft carrier style pat on the back...

TT have conquered a total of 703,443. This includes 244,009 points of Zenloghut and El Liffords internallng / merging and a few conquers vs. inactive players (they've disappeared from TWStats).

Overall Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 573
Side 2: 3,114
Difference: 2,541

chart

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 110
Difference: 82

chart

Side 1: 2,244,614
Side 2: 15,574,550
Difference: 13,329,936

chart

Side 1: 176,370
Side 2: 703,443
Difference: 527,073

chart

[/spoil]

Internal / Merge Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Zenloghut, El Lifford
Side 2:
Players: Destruction Phoenix, blah99, boneclub

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 56
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 1
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 535,501
Side 2: 215,829
Difference: 319,672

chart

Side 1: 244,009
Side 2: 8,255
Difference: 235,754

chart

[/spoil]

TT have recruited a total of 745,213 worth of points. When you add in the internals and merges, it's closer to 1 mil whilst actual conquers are closer to 500k.

Now whilst I fully accept that TT are winning the war, we just don't feel like we're losing. We've lost 6 players from recruitment. 3 players from merges into those recruited players and 6 players due to inactivity.

TT have recruited twice as much as they've conquered, and those villages have been replaced.

So in a nutshell, well played TT. But easy on calling us easy and awful. We're still alive and kicking and desperately after a few more awards before we go.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

so the point you are making is that you are loosing but you don't feel like you are loosing .
ok , fair enough :) Cant help with feelings . Time to put on the Michael Bouble or whatever his name is Album and grab a few hankies .
As long as there is fun to be had , win or loose then all are winners

DeletedUser

Sorry , Zeddy , I went and had a looks at the stats in light if your last post .I can't agree with it but the feelings .

Please remind me the last time Myself took a proper enemy village ? The last batch of takes are internals and barbs . So it looks like there are 2 and a half wars going on
1. War between TT and practically all the neighbours of Myself versus Myself . [ With regret you guys managed to irritate all of your neighbours to the extent we are nearly all against you [ with the exception of one tribe , but then i know they aint too convinced with you also ].
2. Myself versus internals . So far you are winning that war. If you don't , then everyone else gonna muscle in .
2.5 Myself versus Barbarians . I suppose they don't fight back too hardy .

At end of the day , yes , I am sorry that Myself is doomed . It may take a week or a month . But your tribe gone down the road of being condemned as a leper tribe .
Thats not to say that there are not some fine and great players in Myself . Just because this world doesn't respect Myself as a tribe doesn't mean we don't respect players and peeps from Myself . The defending has been good . And as i said earlier whether you win or loose , its the fun value of fighting and playing .