Fill me in

DeletedUser

so its been a while since ive last played TW, You last visited: 2010,June 1st at 02:14(activity went down way before this)

Whats all happened? I would read the threads myself but i dont feel like reading walls of flaming homosexual font a nice colorful reply bashing me with pirate talk would be a sight for sore eyes.
Wasp has a new name but their still there wtf noble the noobs already?
Rum looks like they lost alot of the wind in their sails whos knows it might come back.
NMS still ticking ill bet they all hit delete in 2012
UNW40, still i giant mass on the map wont change for a long time.
Kata will probly take out rage assuming there not bogged down with inactives to noble surprised to still see rage.

I see my accounts still going but at a dam slow pace hasn't even been attacked since i quit actually all i got was a wave of nukes sent by some noobs quickly taken into Kata and Deathx to claim the area.

35se

what happened?
well UN is at war with everyone. you know CB NMS kata DX.
NMS wont be the only people to hit delete in 2012 as the world is going to end i dont see any of us gonna be on here.
dont know much about RUM!
also surprised to see RAGE still there.

But you should read the forums. they are rather funny. you could get a good laugh in for the day. Oh and thanks for the nukes feedme! :)

DeletedUser

at least things are staying interesting, your welcome for the nukes lol Best of luck to the person sending them kick UN's Ass

DeletedUser

Hey 35se that was me and your welcome if you want some more just ask. Cheers Rob :) nice too see you still around

35se

in that case thanks kezza for the nukes :)

altho my ODD is still trash. im working on it ;)