Films, ones we love or hate

Faetzy

does anyone know the name of the film out late this year. Its made by the makers of independance day and the day after tomoz. Its about the end of the world. Kinda epic global diaster!

2012?

Rvglos

yeah that sounds about right mate..........cheers, (off too google!)

DeletedUser71940

Sounds more like a Day after tomorrow.

Saw the Inglorious Basterds and the District 9 the other day, D9 is way better :icon_cool:

DeletedUser30342

Some people say Distict 9 is amazing, and others say it was horrible and a waste of money. I haven't seen it yet.

darkrence

district 9 was good. but i could see some people not liking it.

inglorious bastards was ok, and by ok, i only have the English parts to go by, subtitles where in Russian. lol

i saw an interview with the guy who made day after tomorrow and so on... funny part was when they showed in all the movies when he destroys the white house. lol

DeletedUser

Well lets get down to basics,

City of God - amazing film on many levels. if you have not seen it, you are missing out - BIG TIME

I watched that movie in high school back in 2007, FUCKING AMAZING MOVIE. You're totally right, if you have not seen it, you are missing out, it's amazing. Quite bloody though, so watch out to all who don't like that stuff. It's all in good taste though, it's just realistic.

Faetzy

I watched that movie in high school back in 2007, FUCKING AMAZING MOVIE. You're totally right, if you have not seen it, you are missing out, it's amazing. Quite bloody though, so watch out to all who don't like that stuff. It's all in good taste though, it's just realistic.

It was on tv tonight i put it on, watched first 5 minutes, saw it was subtitled and changed the channel...