Finail Stand: 'Waah! They Stole My Village!'

DeletedUser

In light of recent events, Waah! found themselves between a rock and a hard place... In the middle of K57 a group of soldiers were stuck between the rim, IMPACT and Final Stand...

But, before we get onto this, I should probably introduce what Waah! since you are all probably thinking: ':icon_confused: who the Irontusk edit: naughty word! is Waah! and why do I care?'

(Warning: skip the following if you are not bored)

Waah! began with some original members in K57, 67 and 76. We were in a tribe called Stuck!

Stuck! was surrounded by enemies and these enemies, led by The--Righteous, basically ground K67 progress to a halt. He allied together a group of tribes called the Temple family (3 tribes) in K57, The Immortals on the 57/67 border and Karma, in K67.

The lads in K57 fought on. Around 6 players vs 4 tribes. It was fun as hell. Now, after Temple was defeated, The--Righteous reformed his tribe over (One and its academy Other1) and over (TheOne). Stuck! kept growing and with 3 new recruits from the continent, they rimmed player after player in merciless co-ordination and resolve.

[spoil]
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php
[/spoil]

Finally, TheOne offered peace with these former Stuck! members and asked them to join TheOne. After some internal conflicts, I managed to take charge of the tribe, and MANY people left to follow The--Righteous. They formed a tribe called WoW (Waiting on Wasp) around 2 weeks before Impact declared.

[spoil]Haters gonna hate.[/spoil]

Now, I renamed TheOne to Waah! in commemoration of all the noobs we have rimmed and have emailed me, basically crying...

[spoil]
NZKr4zyK1w1 May 21,2012 12:00
No worries, everyone is excited to move on. Thanks for giving us some more targets. No hard feelings, this is a game after all.

The--Righteous May 21,2012 12:02
Yes and you will always be a moron and an idiot. Good luck to you!

NZKr4zyK1w1 May 21,2012 12:03
Charming, as always ;)

The--Righteous May 21,2012 12:09
No mate. You may think you're the big boy here...post shit about people on your front page acting like a class a fool. Thing is with out the big boys watching your back....you're nothing. You breath to much into an online browser game. You have no idea what fair play is. Some of the shit you have down is beneath most of the players in this world. And some morons say that its only a game...but everything reflects who you are. You are a coward. Inexperienced little boy. With no manners and insecurity problems. Think anyone will give a shit about what happens on tw!! I bent over backwards to help you guys and all I got was the real you coming out. A childish spoilt little brat virgin. Do whatever it is you do to make it feel better and make you feel good about yourself. Please please understand...I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

NZKr4zyK1w1 May 21,2012 12:12
You clearly do, given the nature of that reply.

It was well written though, I'll give you that.

Not really, the grammar and punctuation were shocking. Also its spelled 'breathe' not 'breath'. Breath is a noun, breathe is a verb.

The--Righteous May 21,2012 12:15
Irontusk edit: naughty word! you are a little turd monkey.
And soooo a virgin. As I said... I don't give a shit. Take your head out of your ass and take a look a round. There is a real world out there!!!

NZKr4zyK1w1 May 21,2012 12:25
So what kind of stuff have I done would be beneath most players of this world? Really, what? And I have no manners and insecurity problems? Look at what you are typing lol.

The--Righteous May 21,2012 12:31
Have I not been extremely civil until now? You post pm's on your front page as a sort of trophy. You send circulars around but not the full stories. You try to unbalance a tribe instead of trying to work together.

NZKr4zyK1w1 May 21,2012 12:45
I work together with people who are worth it. Of course I post PM's on my profile lol. And yes, you have been kind of civil, yet unintelligent to a certain degree ;)
[/spoil]

So the newly formed tribe cut all diplomacy. We kicked heaps more members and internalled others. From there we became one of the top nobling tribes in the world, with only around 20 members. WoW reformed to KRAZY when they realised WASP was getting their ass handed to them, and we were nobling at will. Not only that, we had FS players and WASP players attacking us constantly... Wings3319 fought off 2mil worth of points with his 250k point account.

Now comes to the juicy part, since Waah! had no diplo, we were either going to align ourselves with IMPACT or the Riot! coalition. I had contacted Final Stand around 2 months ago by talking to The Spartan123 when he was active. He asked the council, who didn't reply because I asked for the refugees they had recruited, (The--Righteous, Hellraizer84, Hyelife, Despe, Mr.Ex ect. ect.) I then got in contact with menetheren who dragged on diplo talks for ages.

My men were getting restless. We called IMPACT, they answered and we began diplo talks. Meanwhile I was being messaged by around 4-5 different FS diplomats... All totally incompentent and all seemingly unaware of how stupid they were making themselves look.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: ~FS~
Players: hellraizer84, The--Righteous
Side 2:
Tribes: Waah!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,352
Side 2: 605
Difference: 747

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 97
Difference: 90

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,899,019
Side 2: 4,760,620
Difference: 5,138,399

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,373
Side 2: 857,293
Difference: 797,920

chart
[/spoil]

Finally we came to an agreement with IMPACT on a NAP... Around 5 days after diplo talks began. FS were still getting their heads out of their asses. And now, it comes to this. The world will soon be at war, all we have to do is choose sides.

[spoil][18/06/12 10:00:08 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: we have about the same
[18/06/12 10:00:13 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: we just mind our own
[18/06/12 10:00:21 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: but im sure you feel the time will come when you will have to war them
[18/06/12 10:00:30 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: possibly yes
[18/06/12 10:00:40 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: how about an alliance? of our two tribes
[18/06/12 10:00:50 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: we are expanding north
[18/06/12 10:00:53 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: and you south im assuming?
[18/06/12 10:00:57 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: why would you propose that right away
[18/06/12 10:01:11 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: what was your diplomatic situation that would help us?
[18/06/12 10:01:11 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: we like the way your tribe works:)
[18/06/12 10:01:18 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: riot(;
[18/06/12 10:01:36 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: well Riot! and IMPACT are going to war each oter
[18/06/12 10:01:38 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: other
[18/06/12 10:01:40 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: yeah
[18/06/12 10:01:44 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: and listen to this
[18/06/12 10:01:46 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: at this point in the world, it is choosing sides
[18/06/12 10:01:57 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Riot and gians F. are allied
[18/06/12 10:02:02 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: gians F. and impact are allied
[18/06/12 10:02:06 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Riot and Impact are going to war
[18/06/12 10:02:13 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Gians shares more of a border with Riot than impact
[18/06/12 10:02:19 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Gians are scared of riot and not so much impact
[18/06/12 10:02:33 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Gians will either stay neutral or side with riot
[18/06/12 10:02:37 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Riot likes FS
[18/06/12 10:02:54 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: why would riot be interested in diplo with you guys?
[18/06/12 10:02:56 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: we have a NAP/ partial alliance with them and should shortly have a full on alliance
[18/06/12 10:02:59 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: you are being played along
[18/06/12 10:03:09 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: we have friends in Riot!
[18/06/12 10:03:15 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: and riot wants impact gone
[18/06/12 10:03:17 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: they hate impact
[18/06/12 10:03:21 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: but anyways like iwas saying
[18/06/12 10:03:30 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: ego shares a border with impact and is warring them now
[18/06/12 10:04:06 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: EGO. + ~FS~ + Riot! + Waah!(maybe) VS. Impact = Impact out of the way and time of peace for the time being
[18/06/12 10:04:18 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: TKT will soon be gone
[18/06/12 10:04:29 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: as riot and BTY are currently warring them and they are losing rapidly
[18/06/12 10:04:38 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: that eliminates 2 super powers
[18/06/12 10:05:01 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: and everyone will be rebuilding for quiet some time
[18/06/12 10:05:07 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: and after they rebuild i suspect riot will go back after noodle
[18/06/12 10:05:16 AM] Sean Wilson/NZK: you underestimate IMPACT to a massive degree
[18/06/12 10:05:21 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: no i understand
[18/06/12 10:05:24 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: they are EXTREMELY
[18/06/12 10:05:25 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: good
[18/06/12 10:05:32 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: it will be a very very very long war
[18/06/12 10:05:34 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: but
[18/06/12 10:06:01 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: more than likely they would lose
[18/06/12 10:06:11 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Riot is also fairely good
[18/06/12 10:06:53 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: And on another note
[18/06/12 10:07:01 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: if you do decide to agree with a NAP
[18/06/12 10:07:03 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: i mean
[18/06/12 10:07:06 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: Alliance*
[18/06/12 10:07:25 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: impact will stack there riot/impact front lines
[18/06/12 10:07:36 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: leaving there eastern border less protected
[18/06/12 10:07:45 AM] Joe Craig/Melthezar/~FS~ Duke: easier to take
[/spoil]

Unfortunately, we will not align ourselves with people who mass recruit, and have recruited refugees from KRAZY, WoW and TheOne. Final Stand, you have had enough warnings. We have given you enough grace. You have taken your last stand, and you have dug your graves. This will be the war to decide the East. This is the war Waah! has been made for.

(skip down to here if you are not bored)

Final Stand, this will be your Final Battle.
clicky --> Waah! Declare War on Final Stand. <-- clicky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105908

Awesome declaration from my lovers over in Waah! Go get em guys!!

Everyone remember to check out the video!!

Awesssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooommmme!

DeletedUser

That was Excellllllllent! :D (highfive) GO Sean ;) I'll be rooting for you bud. And for Waah! of course.

DeletedUser

The video is what make this declaration into next level! good work man! Go WAAAAAAAH

DeletedUser

Amusing.

You declared refugees one at a time. First was righteous, who left the tribe when he was refused support because I admit, he was a refugee. Sean himself however agreed to a ceasefire between despe and his members, and now he claims him as a refugee and began attacking him.

I will also state that diplomacy talks with you were difficult because you happen to be on the other side of the world - unless you choose to simply ignore mail until you see fit to read, which I must say is your fault.

DeletedUser

Brilliant video!

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice job. And the video adds a really nice touch. Good luck to both sides. I'll be watching with my popcorn.

DeletedUser

This has confused me a lot.
How did you change TheOne's name? Was that not the tribe you were fighting?
The video sucks for me. Didn't add anything but a bit of creativity.

DeletedUser

Quite honestly, I think that the video is pretty cool, but I agree that it doesnt really add anything.

However, i wish we could insert video into the forum. The video alone would have made a pretty cool and create declaration. Props to whoever took the time to make the video.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to this war. It will hopefully liven things up a bit in the east.

alexwong

I can only recognised 2 former players from Stuck!

NZKr4zyK1w1 - whom I get to know in Stuck!
wings3319 - player from the alliance which won W21.

Waah! have my utmost moral support.
I believe they will fight well under the leadership of NZKr4zyK1w1.

ganbatte !!

Agenroe

Again NZ I told you once, Ill tell you again. I am the diplomat of FS. I contacted you, is it really that hard to see who is the Diplomat of FS? I mean look at the tribal profile.

When you were talking to me you stalled time after time. While attacking our players. Dont say we stalled as you sent 1 message a day. Until we started attacking back. Then you sent like three. And as I old you then, If the players you claimed are a refugee, then you yourself are a refugee.

Now you claim that the players we let you have as part of our diplomacy talks a win?

You made me laugh today. I hope your tribe enjoyed the 40 nukes I personally let roll into your villages. Its a shame that nothing was dodged, but those nukes and nobles they killed. Priceless.

We were waiting for you to declare, since after you claimed about half our tribe a refugee from a war you never fought. (As the leader of HIPPOS I asked you to fight WASP and MWASP with us, You refused as you were scared) So as I told you in mail. A refugee is someone who is running to safty from war. Most of the player you recently tried to claim that on, Sorry they never ran from a war.

Now thanks for diverting my attention from players who send decent attack,

Ill never forget the comment you told us. Mass faking a tribe from one SINGLE village is the easiest way to send fakes. Yet not even good fakes, but fakes that are timed as spears. Your not even taking the effort for cats or rams?

Now with you PnP please fill in everything and dont try to make it one sided. Cause that was a horriable way to hide the truth. Or perhaps your just not smart enough to see it. Who knows.

Agenroe,

ugofree

I can only recognised 2 former players from Stuck!

NZKr4zyK1w1 - whom I get to know in Stuck!
wings3319 - player from the alliance which won W21.

Waah! have my utmost moral support.
I believe they will fight well under the leadership of NZKr4zyK1w1.

ganbatte !!

u 4 get your old friend here:(.......!!!

co-playing!!!!!!!!!tomirodriguez

DeletedUser

Nice declaration NZK. Good entrance for Waah! on the externals.

Mate, please don't reply to Agenroe's post before this one. He doesn't need any help to look stupid and I'm looking forward to following this war; this is your topic so set a precedence :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

either no one wanted to mention this but "'Finail Stand: 'Waah! They Stole My Village!'" typo

how come you all have to write so much when all you are trying to get at is saying "We declare on __________."

i haven't heard anything major from either side so i suppose whoever impact supports so do i.