Final Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallie87

As a member of TSoH I had been looking forward to that final fight which was always on the cards, a battle to end all battles -- TSoH V Axe.

Unfortunately, this will now not take place due to the recent situation, and it seems there will be one "superpower" without a decent ending war taking place.

How do the rest of the active population feel about this?

TSoH have bee n weakend, Axe have been weakend, and I hear Exile will be too (if rumours are true). TATS plan to have 60 active members who can beat anyone...

HOW about launching a second "Superpower" consisting of Only active members - We could stand side by side in the rankings to TATS and have that long awaited FINAL FIGHT.

Do we do this or do we let TATS now pick us off one by one (Will let you guys decide, if your interested in hearing more IGM me.

Hallie.

DeletedUser

As a member of TSoH I had been looking forward to that final fight which was always on the cards, a battle to end all battles -- TSoH V Axe.

Unfortunately, this will now not take place due to the recent situation, and it seems there will be one "superpower" without a decent ending war taking place.

How do the rest of the active population feel about this?

TSoH have bee n weakend, Axe have been weakend, and I hear Exile will be too (if rumours are true). TATS plan to have 60 active members who can beat anyone...

HOW about launching a second "Superpower" consisting of Only active members - We could stand side by side in the rankings to TATS and have that long awaited FINAL FIGHT.

Do we do this or do we let TATS now pick us off one by one (Will let you guys decide, if your interested in hearing more IGM me.

Hallie.

I sorta agree with this after being a friend of urs :icon_biggrin:
Well instead of Superpower we could get the rest of TSOH AXE !WAR! DA vs TATS surely tats must lose lol
I think anything is possible with DA

DeletedUser

Who cares , most people will quit now , these people have backstabbed their tribes , the people will either go for revenge , attempt to join them to get away from being nobled or flee , and the odd few will stay around loyal to their tribe .

But from what iv seen from this :

what is loyalty ?

turnes out it doesnt exist no-more .

Hallie87

Well instead of Superpower we could get the rest of TSOH AXE !WAR! DA vs TATS surely tats must lose lol
I think anything is possible with DA

Half tribes will be naff... if we can get the remaining actives from each tribe to come together the war will be beautiful I am sure.

DeletedUser

Half tribes will be naff... if we can get the remaining actives from each tribe to come together the war will be beautiful I am sure.

Well its the only way forward , I'm sure the world will be a hell of alot different soon imo :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Who cares , most people will quit now , these people have backstabbed their tribes , the people will either go for revenge , attempt to join them to get away from being nobled or flee , and the odd few will stay around loyal to their tribe .

But from what iv seen from this :

what is loyalty ?

turnes out it doesnt exist no-more .

what is loyalty..were our members loyal to us when they did not participate in our wars, were they loyal while their accounts were sitting there full of troops and some could not even be bothered to support...yes, where is the loyalty, maybe if EVERYONE would of had more loyalty we would not be where we are now, and when i say everyone, i am not excluding anyone not even myself

DeletedUser

/me signs up for fail supertribe 2...wait is it 3? =S, starts counting
1. TATS
2. this one
yes it is 2!

DeletedUser

what is loyalty..were our members loyal to us when they did not participate in our wars, were they loyal while their accounts were sitting there full of troops and some could not even be bothered to support...yes, where is the loyalty, maybe if EVERYONE would of had more loyalty we would not be where we are now, and when i say everyone, i am not excluding anyone not even myself

"were our members loyal to us when they did not participate in our wars"
Why have people like that in your tribe then ? :icon_confused:

"were they loyal while their accounts were sitting there full of troops and some could not even be bothered to support"
Why have people like that in your tribe then ? :icon_confused:

Me thinks you have been recruiting the wrong type of people .

DeletedUser

there's no need to mix things up even more.. if there is a war leave the players in the same tribes they are in now. If we shuffle everyone around we'll end up with the confusion of reorganizing and deciding who will lead etc. it's only a matter of working together should this war happen.

DeletedUser

TATS vs Collation (of tribes -_-)
TATS win, due to collations always failing 90% of the time lol
CL vs TATS, CL win

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a tribe is a coalition if you go by the definition of coalition, but in tw a coalition is a group of tribes working togather, so for that reason no.

Hallie87

but you were calling my idea of a second "superpower" a coalition... despite the fact we would be one tribe!?

OR were you referring to the others who say a few "half full tribes" could take out TATS? If this one I agree with you! Be alot easier cordinating 60 active mems in one tribe than it would 60 in 4 or 5 different tribes!

DeletedUser

but you were calling my idea of a second "superpower" a coalition... despite the fact we would be one tribe!?

OR were you referring to the others who say a few "half full tribes" could take out TATS? If this one I agree with you! Be alot easier cordinating 60 active mems in one tribe than it would 60 in 4 or 5 different tribes!

i was on about the second :p

DeletedUser

where is the loyalty to those that did participate in the wars?
Where is the loyalty to those that did support others?
and yet those members were left behind

Status
Not open for further replies.