Final Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have been wondering what it says on the Koolaide pouch. Now i know.

However, if you have the secret decoder ring the pouch actually says,

surround yourself with friends, at the expense of your other friends, and turn those friends on each other.

I plan on going out in style as well, just not like that.

Darn you Seth, you didn't get Heavy his decoder ring in time.

i need a decoder ring :)

jaffe i will say this, it wasnt a easy choice, i woke up (cant remember what morning) with a message from jmon asking if i would be up for it, damn i spent pretty much a whole day talking to so many people (i even went to work and rather then worked spent the day on the warehouse comp talking :lol: ), and found those i would like to end w15 with "mainly" would be going there, and decided to tag along.

DeletedUser

Jaffe, if AXE is still as uber as you claim then why are you rallying Exile, tH (and who knows who else) to jump in on TATS?

Stop spending all your time slinging dirt on the forums and start slinging some nukes :)

jaffe25

WHen did i claim AXE is still Uber? At least have me make a comment before you try to spin it. Otherwise you are just plain out making things up and that is a bit silly for an EX-Duke to do.

However, why do you even care what i am doing? How could I rally anyone? After all, you follow TATS and according to your members who are posting on here I have no pull in this game and can't coordinate ops. SO relax, Sid has everything under controll.

Better get back in line for your Koolaide.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

WHen did i claim AXE is still Uber? At least have me make a comment before you try to spin it. Otherwise you are just plain out making things up and that is a bit silly for an EX-Duke to do.

However, why do you even care what i am doing? How could I rally anyone? After all, you follow TATS and according to your members who are posting on here I have no pull in this game and can't coordinate ops. SO relax, Sid has everything under controll.

Better get back in line for your Koolaide.

Cant you guys all just argue on skype?

Lol I know you all have each other

DeletedUser

I stand corrected, Jaffe. I guess I'm imagining certain posts. Regardless, you seem to be doing the same. My members have commented on your lack of coordinating ops, not your inability to do so, from what I can remember.

I notice you don't deny your attempts of uniting the world against us. That's got to be hard considering how crappy you said they all were the other day.

Oh, and I'm still (and will continue to be) Duke :)

DeletedUser

who would think it wasnt my enemy who made me quit(tsoh) but a player who was my biggest ally, then a member of my tribe then a traitor... joarth took me by surprise and seems to have won already.... i know alot of you will be happy by this but tats needs to be stopped

blaise12

agreed but it might be a prob when other tribes are fighting each other

DeletedUser

For the most part this topic has derailed. Please go fight about Tats in that thread, not this one.

DeletedUser

Posting here is all non-sense - mindless - egocentric chatter - spam

DeletedUser

Well as long as it stays on topic and within the rules, I don't really care. But it will stay on topic -_-

DeletedUser

As a member of TSoH I had been looking forward to that final fight which was always on the cards, a battle to end all battles -- TSoH V Axe.

Unfortunately, this will now not take place due to the recent situation, and it seems there will be one "superpower" without a decent ending war taking place.

How do the rest of the active population feel about this?

TSoH have bee n weakend, Axe have been weakend, and I hear Exile will be too (if rumours are true). TATS plan to have 60 active members who can beat anyone...

HOW about launching a second "Superpower" consisting of Only active members - We could stand side by side in the rankings to TATS and have that long awaited FINAL FIGHT.

Do we do this or do we let TATS now pick us off one by one (Will let you guys decide, if your interested in hearing more IGM me.

Hallie.

Why do you fear what you don't know of. Do you know that TATS plan to try to take over the world. Change is a part of everything, and from what I see TATS is no different. There needed to be changes made, and they were done, and now people fear what these changes may bring.

jaffe25

Oh, and I'm still (and will continue to be) Duke :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes sure you are. That is why the tribe profile only lists Sid's name on anything. Don't fool yourself. Your are in HIS experiment. He did a house call in TSOH and you bought everything he was selling. Out of all of this I feel the most sorry for TSoH. Just a pawn in Sid's game.

DeletedUser

Jaffe, I refrained joining the gaggle of people who accused you of being the invisible Duke in AXE. I did so because I honestly had no idea what you did in AXE and it's not my place to make outlandish accusations when I have no knowledge on the subject. Perhaps you should take the same road. You have no idea of what I am doing for TATS, so keep your psychobabble to yourself. Regardless, you'll find out about my latest contribution in the very near future :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jaffe25

If it is an OP on me i welcome it. Better aimed at me then someone else. BTW I don't quesiton what u do in TATS i am sure u are working hard. I simply am pointing out that you shouldn't be surprised down the road at some point when u vary from what Sid wants that you should expect the exact same disregard for ur opinions that he showed in AXE. Just an educated observation.

DeletedUser48102

You go jaffe!

Tell them how you feel brother!

Dont hold back tell it all like the prist does on sunday morning!

Hallie87

Why do you fear what you don't know of. Do you know that TATS plan to try to take over the world. Change is a part of everything, and from what I see TATS is no different. There needed to be changes made, and they were done, and now people fear what these changes may bring.

I dont fear them, quite the contrary really. I am all but done on this world, wanted to go out with one final bang whether it be losing or beating TATS. I also tried getting them to attack me, there is enough of them near me - failed!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I am bored of this game now.
:Flees to noble Heavy:

seth for you, i know you oove me but dude far to easy :p
[11:00:17] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: 165 incommeing :D
[11:01:02] Ancient.gold: whos attacking HM?
[11:01:21] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: seth, because he loves me and knows i dont have any offense alive :D
[11:01:38] Ancient.gold: ah ok
[11:01:53] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: ill pay him back soon though :D
[11:02:39] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: god i love my tagging start :D
[11:03:06] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: everyone of his attacks are under 1hour old
tagging = piss easy
:D

being good is boreing sometimes lol:icon_cool:

seth89

seth for you, i know you oove me but dude far to easy :p
[11:00:17] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: 165 incommeing :D
[11:01:02] Ancient.gold: whos attacking HM?
[11:01:21] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: seth, because he loves me and knows i dont have any offense alive :D
[11:01:38] Ancient.gold: ah ok
[11:01:53] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: ill pay him back soon though :D
[11:02:39] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: god i love my tagging start :D
[11:03:06] max/hm16/jen/n00bles: everyone of his attacks are under 1hour old
tagging = piss easy
:D

being good is boreing sometimes lol:icon_cool:

And If you notice its all from one village :icon_redface::lol::icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.